• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern // Ignite the Spark //

Ahh! You got a cool little icon under your name and everything, Ash. How fancy.

giphy.gif

Quantum Leek]And then there's [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33489-drakealistair/ said:
@DrakeAlistair[/URL] , and we just don't talk about him.

I'm that son who walks a few yards behind everyone else and maintains that he's adopted.

[QUOTE="Quantum Leek]
Ahh! You got a cool little icon under your name and everything, Ash. How fancy.

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
I feel pretty fancy!

edDDK.gif

oh i see. alright ^w^

thanks ^w^ i'll make a form a little later then ^w^ (is there a limit to how many characters?)

alright ^w^ (i was wondering, cause i like to make charters for each side out go habit, since i find it more fun and easier to focus when i can see all 'sides') i'll get on that form right now!

should i have them as having taken the pill or not have taken the pill yet. (i find this would probably be the easiest way for me to jump in.)

aahh i'm so excited for the induction ceremony and and all that business

also @Ashmorne congrats! you so so deserved the award, this rp is the most organized & well running one i've ever seen

@Kimona, why don't you PM me and we'll figure something out!

rubelline said:
aahh i'm so excited for the induction ceremony and and all that business
also @Ashmorne congrats! you so so deserved the award, this rp is the most organized & well running one i've ever seen
Thanks so much! I so appreciate it. It's a team effort :)

*Crawls off the mountain both sick and hungover*

Looks like I missed all the fun. Congratulations to everyone here. I'm happy to be adopted into this award winning role-play (damn, that's cool to say.) Now, the pressure is definitely on as the new player.

SlowInfect said:
*Crawls off the mountain both sick and hungover*
Looks like I missed all the fun. Congratulations to everyone here. I'm happy to be adopted into this award winning role-play (damn, that's cool to say.) Now, the pressure is definitely on as the new player.
"Award Winning"

You're right, that's fuckin awesome!

So I've been busy busy and will be still for a good long while. I really like the idea of this game, but unfortunately my life is getting in the way and I have other projects coming up that I want to focus on more so I can develop my abilities more. After much thought and careful deliberation, I have decided that I need to drop out of this game. Sorry, guys, but Klein is going to make an exit a little too soon.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]So I've been busy busy and will be still for a good long while. I really like the idea of this game, but unfortunately my life is getting in the way and I have other projects coming up that I want to focus on more so I can develop my abilities more. After much thought and careful deliberation, I have decided that I need to drop out of this game. Sorry, guys, but Klein is going to make an exit a little too soon.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for lettin us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back