• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern // Ignite the Spark //

rubelline said:
ayyy...sorry i've been MIA
but i drew aisha!!

aisha_rose_mifsud_by_unintend-da8dpxz.png

HOLY SHIT SHE'S ADORBS

[QUOTE="Quantum Leek]
:( Don't make fun of my phobias.

[/QUOTE]
It seems everyone has a phobia nowadays. Still, not making fun at all, just wondering if you were fuckin around. Whales are gorg but okay spoilers it is

1. @whitefoxkiller i love your new title.
  2. @rubelline your art is bomb af
  3. I will never be a morning person. I'll always be a narwhal person though. I thought they were legitimately fantasy and now that they're real they're like the fucking sea elves of the deep!
  4. @Rissa I'm working on a narwhal tail drawing for you roo-face

Skeleton said:
  3. I will never be a morning person. I'll always be a narwhal person though. I thought they were legitimately fantasy and now that they're real they're like the fucking sea elves of the deep!
SEA ELVES OF THE DEEP OMFG

Skeleton said:
ALSO ROO PICTURE?! FREAKING DYING THANK YOU SO MUCH

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoola said:
That sounds beautiful! It's on my bucket list to hike around the world.
I've sung in 3 operas, though unfortunately not in any lead roles (yet! fingers crossed though). I did Pagliacci, Tosca, and the opera version of Midsummer Night's Dream. I honestly haven't heard of shadow casting before but I looked it up and it looks interesting! Are you going to join?
I've seen Tosca! I quite enjoyed it.

Well, I'm going to try at least. I have 17 days to get my audition pieces together and a costume put together.

Ashmorne said:
You're encouraging us by saying this!
That's the plan. I can anticipate sarcasm from every direction now. Now I'll just assume anything people say is bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back