• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

If you have a plot...

Anyone have a good horror-ish plot they wanna try?? And I'm talking about ghosts, killings, gruesome deaths.... not all hack and slash.... please.... with a hint of romance between (my character) and a psycopath... killer/ghost/whatever.... xD

PppppppSsssssssSsssSssssssssssssssssSssssSssssSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssst...

You want to do a horror roleplay?

I'm relatively new to it myself but I figured I'd get into it with yea. Since we pretty much like the same stuff. Dnd player for 7 years now and it's still fun

nice, any favorite class? hell you have to have some wicked stories, i know I do :P

My favorite class is usually druid or fighter... but out of ALL my characters, I love my Tara the best. She's a rogue Gnome who is obsessed with shiny things and has (literally) no directional sense. Whenever she meets someone new, she demands they give her a shiny before she'll be their friend... and usually if they don't give her a shiny, they end up dead... [emoji13] and when she says shiny, it doesn't matter what it's monetary value is.... she'll even take a shiny river pebble as long as it sparkles. [emoji13]

-my favorite character is one I'm playing right now, I'm playing Pathfinder, basicly dnd 3.5 2.0 and went on to be it own thing. her name is imperia, a dhampir summoner, since her casting stat is charisma, thats pretty much maxed out to sin, sadly shes only 4' 2" so not many take her seriously even if she is pretty much 2 steps from devil-hood. Even in the midst of a dungeon or war, she still takes time for living the high life.

Not to mention she can write up a mean contract and currently has 14 devils at her very whim.... I love contracts~!

if you would please message me, I'll get abck to you when i can, its exam week you know.

Bump!

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump...

^-^ I'm bored, tired, and want something to do... xD I'm currently wracking my brain for good plot ideas... it's just not working very well... xD

Hey! I might have something you might be interested in (plus our RP info is almost close too the same, so I would love to RP with you!)

Basic Theme: Royalty/Light Fantasy. Original World, Original Characters, and fun!

Pairing: MxF - King x Princess ( I would prefer the play the Princess, however if you are interested in doubling, I am more than happy to also do a MxM pairing ;) )

Relationship: I'm really into a Love/Hate relationship - something where they are stuck with being with each other, but grow to love one another.

Plot: My original idea had a young boy (so 12 years of age, but smarter beyond his years because of the hardships he has endured. He's also a bit of a jerk/*insert swear word here*, but if you don't want to do that, we can have the Characters be the same age if you prefer. The Basic plot would be the Princess's country was given a choice - Either send over someone of Royalty to marry the King, or be destroyed. Of course they sent over the youngest daughter. - When she gets there, she finds out she's not the only Princess that will be prying for her affections. It's made clear to her that this is almost all a game to the King, and if she loses, there are high chances that he will destroy her small kingdom. So reluctantly she plays along - if she can get the King to choose her, her family & friends back home can live in peace.

Of course I want there to be more to the story - betrayal, rivalry, war, fighting - my idea for the King was that he took the thrown at a young age, after his mother was killed by an assassin along with his father, the King. An idea for the King would be his Mother was actually a commoner, as the King had fallen in love with the peasant/immigrant? He's become dark & twisted over the years, fighting in wars, executing traitors, and now that he has almost everything, he's bored.

The Princess should have some hardships too - her Kingdom is stricken with poverty, and sickness. She feels the heavy weight of the hardships of her people, and if she can marry the great King and be enriched, maybe she can save them.

So any thoughts? If you're not interested, I'll just stash this into the plot folder!

Also - I am a working gal, so sometimes I might not be on as much as I would live. I am still very active, so I can be online lots to talk about plots, future events, characters, ect. But I might only be able to post once, or maybe twice, a day. On weekends I have a bit more freedom, but I still have grownup stuff to do (and friends, UGH) but I will make sure to keep you in the loop :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back