• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

If you have a plot...

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
Currently - Not Searching unless a plot is ready - I am currently out of creative plot-creating juice... I can add to plots if I feel inspired by them... and I can roleplay easily enough... I just can't pull any plot ideas out of my brain currently...

SO! If you still are interested in rping with me, please have a basic plot idea to help me out! xD

Please be able to add to the rp and do not expect me to direct the story with every aspect. I can't come up with everything.

~I'm literate to a point. All I really care about is that you punctuate. Seriously.

:D Please please please punctuate!! It helps me understand exactly what you are meaning in a sentence. If you just type a bunch of stuff and there are no "." or "?" or "!" I will be unable to distinguish the emotion behind what you are writing. And it will end up sounding like a bunch of jumbled ramblings. THANKS!

~
Please be able to write more than 3 sentences. Unless our characters are in the midst of dialogue. Then I understand. I have recently discovered just how hard it is to come up with a descriptive post to continue the story further when I don't have much to go off of from your character. One liners occasionally are okay, but please try not to make a habit of it. Thanks, and no offense is meant <3

~I like to chat while we rp... I'm a very talkative person. ^-^ I also like to continuously discuss future happens/plot twists as we go along to keep the story interesting.

~
Help me write a plot. It is a must that a general plot be predetermined before the story starts. I need a goal in mind in order to determine what my character will do in any given situation. It's just that simple.

~
I do not care about post length. As long as I have something to respond to. I give what I get, unless I get particularly inspired in which case I can write up to 4 paragraphs in response to a one liner. Or if I'm having trouble thinking of something, or my daughter/husband demand my attention, it is very possible you will only achieve a 1-3 sentence response from me. Please bare with me on that.

~If something comes up, you get bored, you don't like where the story is going, or anything else,
PLEASE tell me. Please tell me if the story isn't working for you, or something came up. Tell me if an idea is stale and needs to be changed. Tell me if you have any ideas that will help. Don't just disappear on me. :D

~
I only do MxF or MxM pairings. -- I am curious to find a good seme that would help me practice my uke skills. -- Not to discriminate against the ladies lovin' ladies, I just can't play one. I fail miserably every time I try.

~
Settings: Medieval, or Modern. I don't care for futuristic unless the world I'm in is given to me in extreme detail.

~
I am an experienced RP-er, but no, that doesn't mean I understand everything.

~
I use Anime for appearance pics. If you don't like that, please don't apply. I can never agree on a real person picture to capture what I imagine.

NOW! To the good stuff~

So here are some pairings I would like to play and the ones with * are ones I have a plot in mind that we can hash out together to make the story intriguing to both of us.

When I say "Supernatural" that means Werewolf, vampire, ghost, anything mythical or well, supernatural!

To give you an idea, I'm an experienced WoW and D&D player
:D

=3

The role I would prefer is bolded

This means that I am currently not looking for this pairing unless the plot you have is super good. Just PM it to me.

Super Crave -

Childhood friends. Known each other for as long as they could remember. Now it was time for college, and they each went their separate ways to fulfill separate life goals.

He went to California State University Long Beach for a major in journalism.

She went to Yale University for a major in
-Insert Major here-.

At first they kept in contact regularly, but as time passed, it became harder and harder in their studies to find time to talk. Eventually, by their third term, they had stopped talking completely. Occasionally, their old friend would come to mind, and they'd consider trying to contact the other, but kept putting it off.

Someone or something would distract them, and they'd never get to it.

It's been six years since they had last seen each other, and somehow, they've ended up in the same city. Detroit. One fateful night, they run into each other at a local club, but neither recognizes the other. Drinks are exchanged, and they dance the night away. All leading up to them getting a hotel room and having a drunken 1 night stand. No names were exchanged.

Over time, they continued to run into each other at the bar. Neither asked a name, but each encounter ended much the same as their first. A drunken night, no strings attached.

A few weeks (or a month) pass, and he's given the task of interviewing a local
-professional- who -insert accomplishment-. He recognizes the name and wonders if it could be his old friend, but is skeptical.

She is told of her interview and thinks much the same as he did. Could it be? So he calls her to set up the interview, and she asks if he went to CSA Long beach, and remembered her. He laughs, and tells her he does remember her, and they chat for over an hour on the phone.

What will happen when they meet for the interview and discover they had been meeting for a night together for weeks, showing sides of themselves they would never have shown if they knew they were talking to their childhood friend?

(I left room for a pregnancy twist if your interested in the idea!! Just PM me!!)

Pairings

Princess x Knight

Human x Supernatural

Arranged Marriage(s)

Prince(ss) x Pirate

Heiress x Bodyguard (This could be any character with a bodyguard, really)

Forbidden Love

Pirate Story

~Any combination there of... =3

Song based RP wants

[Title - Artist]

None at the moment

~If it's got Royals, Pirates, or Fantasy of any sort, I'm probably down to play >=3

~PM me and we can discuss any and all things further!!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! Would you like to try the romantic slice of life with you! I can play either part, and that pregnant idea sounds awesome! PM me and we can talk!

It won't let me message you because I am a new member. You can try messaging me. If it doesn't work, I will tell you tomorrow when my account is activated or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I'd love to rp with you if your still looking? I like the idea of basing a rp off the Skillet song, although I'm flexible and if there is anything in particular you want to try I'll give it a go. :]

Hey there! This fits exactly how I like to rp o3o I'd be up for a humanxsupernatural rp, if you'd like.

Well I'm some what saddened... I've fallen to under 10 rps... when just a few weeks ago I was at 33 (give or take) .... ^-^ time to search out some new stories!

I was reading this, and Forbidden Love struck me. I got an idea where my (male) character (Mythical royal character A) and your (male) character (human royal character B) find each other while on a trip to get some lying cake maybe get to our summer manors to escape the giant war going between our races, when it turns out that Mythical Royal Character A and Human Royal Character B need to find a new real estate agent, because it's the same house (or the same neighborhood), we encounter each other (as princes) and fall in love in the medevil times (when gays were turned at the stake) to make it Ultra-Super-Mega forbidden love.

Please tell me if you didn't understand my rabble (I ramble when I'm creative)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back