Other If you had a super power, what would it be?

The power to teleport to any location I want, safely. So I can sleep and wake up last minute and still arrive on time.

The power to go back in time 24 hours. Just for curiosity of other choices I could've made during the day or to redo something I screwed up on I guess

I would possess the most useful ability of all time, time stop. Do you need to catch a train? Ooops time stopped. Do I want to sleep a bit longer? Time stop. The perfect ability.

The power to materialize whatever I want out of thin air. Want cake? Got it. Need money? Got it. Saw some cute clothes online? You better believe I got it.

Omnipotence.

Really, though? being able to do everything sounds super boring. And it seems like it would make your mind be fairly susceptible to madness thanks to the Omnipotence Paradox (but, if i create a rock even i can't lift, i'll stop being omnipotent. but if i can't i'm still not omnipotent).

But omniscience still sounds really awesome. Using it in more mundane ways, you can learn the test answers for next week, you can learn the limits of the universe, you can learn the deepest, darkest secrets of your first crush. So if I was going to have a power, I'd pick Enhanced Ability Learning, Encyclopedic Knowledge, or Telepathy.

I would want to be able to comprehend/learn quicker.. Or see someone's thoughts and feelings. If I can comprehend/learn quicker I can do more faster and live life to the fullest, and if I could see everyone else's thoughts and feelings I can get a better understanding of them, and maybe help them better.

Umbrakinesis- The power over darkness, especially if it could give me the ability to travel into darkness and the spatial awareness in regard to darkness.

Really any element control would be nice.

The power of completion.
Whatever I do so desire, I instantly complete to its fullest extent with the best results I can possibly muster.

School would be so much better : P

either shapeshift my appearance to look like anyone I want so I could prank and trick people xD or conjuring because.. well its just super cool.

Mind reading. It's subtle so you can keep it hidden, and it's enough to avoid a situation involving people before it happens. Can read whether someone's untrustworthy, planning something despicable, or just use it to your own benefit and maybe talk your way into someone's trust. It's what I think would be the perfect ability for this day and age.

I’d go with the ability to create anything just by thought. That way I can think up a machine that will give me more superpowers and continue to contribute to my overpowered status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back