Other If you had a super power, what would it be?

I would really like the ability to control time. To stop it, rewind and time travel. The idea that I can stop time and just enjoy certain moments and memories, or to go back to relive those experiences would be cool.

Invisibility. I like the thought of being public, but nobody knows I'm there. It would be fun to just sit down and observe what's going on around me.

I want the various plot related powers. Plot armor, plot contrivance, plot device. It's the strongest and most powerful ability of them all.

Because only one other person thought close to this, whose post I liked~ (You know who ya are, and other can too.)

The power to make game logic a reality for me or another person as long as I like. But only one game at a time, in short, infinite respawns, loading and reloading of life's savepoints, I could heal by staying in one spot until the red-vision around my eyes fade... Ya get the meaning. And if ya don't, prepare to be Red Faction: Guerilla-ed, with a sledgehammer. BATTER UP!!

EDIT: Also, shapeshifting is cool and all sure, but why limit yourself to just that ONE power? I can think of a game that allows one to Shapeshift in a sense. SPORE, go to my nest (bed) load a previous creature save like a wolf I've seen before, and poof!

Last edited:
The power of Deus Vult, to ultimately purge heathens and daemons alike with my sword, OH WAIT! *looks at self in mirror, flexing muscles through my mail* already got that...

Flight. It is ALWAYS flight. Ive always felt too heavy weather it be emotionally or physically and attach to things I didnt want. Flight even though Im terrified of heights would be awesome super power

I'm returning to change my answer.

Instead of Particle Manipulation, a better ability for me is the power to manipulate meta-concepts. It would allow me to manipulate concepts that aren't in the general mindscape or to it in other words, concepts that come from the insane and illogical to name a few. The power of Meta-Concept Manipulation, or as I like to call it, Unorthodox Abstract Supremacy, is an ability that I would have.

Reality manipulation.
Keep in mind, reality manipulation and matter manipulation are two different things.

does amazingly good luck count? because that sounds like a ticket to free everything forever. all i’d have to do is win the lottery a few times and scout charities, lol. it’s either that or healing abilities for me.

What would I want it to be? I'll jump on the time travel bandwagon for that.

What it would actually be? The ability to will things out of existence. I mean, I'm already mighty good at pretending to have said ability (esp. when it comes to homework), so might as well go all the way!

probably invisibility, it gives me the power to eavesdrop on people which sounds creepy, and actually really is. i can also steal people's food without them knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back