Other If you had a super power, what would it be?

. l e m o n c h i l d .

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧
Personally I would have the power of shape shifting because I could be on any level of the food chain and could train my dogs how to behave around other dogs. :closed eyes open smile:

If it was a superpower matching my personality, I think it would be something like a personal reality type ability, pretty much creating an alternative space whose rules I am in full control of. Shapeshifitng or mind control would also be fitting for me though.

But if it was more like the kind of superpower I would prefer to have it would either be the power to copy and assimilate the powers of others or the power to create new abilities. Self-editing would be pretty cool too I suppose.

And if you don't mind a little shameless advertising for those of you interested in finding out what I'd say your powers are, come check out my thread where I atribute you one :)
Other - Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

#shamelessadvertising (I haven't used that in such a long time. Ah, Nostalgia)

I think it would be pretty cool to shapeshift as well. To be able to learn about how animals live and adapt to their environment would be pretty amazing.

Everyone chose shapeshifting...
AND SO WILL I
only because then I'd be able to give everyone proper bear hugs

Or maybe the power to blow bubbles out of my mouth that explode when they pop but that isn't a very safe power (or one that has a name because I made it up on the spot).

I'd probably pick the ability of particle manipulation, so then I can shape shift like all of you by manipulating my particles with the added bonus of being able to do god-like things so that people will worship me as a god.

shapeshifting is super cool but for the sake of being different, I think telekenesis would be awesome. particularly for the times I'm lazy and don't wanna get up haha.

Some kind of healing or rejuvenation power would be great too

Shapeshifting would be an awesome power to have. Maybe then my cat will accept me for once... :3::captaincat:

Or powers like telekineses and talking to animals. Telekinesis would be handy just to pick up things when I am too lazy, and talking to animals would be useful in order to understand what my cat is saying. The only problem is I would also understand all my cats...Maybe not the best choice.

Reality warping.

Yes, that's cheating.
Yes, I don't care, lol.

Teleportation seems pretty good, especially without limitation. I could travel for free and come back home without spending money for a hotel. Visit places I normally can't, ya know the works.

I'd want the ability to control every part of my brain at the same time, both conscious and subconscious. I could be a master at multitasking, no more procrastination, no more mental illness, I could control my personality and temper easily, and I could pick up skills at record speeds. I could find the perfect things to say while giving speeches to rally up an army of angry citizens and overthrow the government.

Or manipulate probability. Whats the probability of me winning the lottery? 100% Whats the probability of me passing all my tests? Its 100% now. Whats the probability of me succeeding at overthrowing the government? 100%

Teleportation. Could put my son down for a nap and get milk in under a minute. I believe in super powers for personal gain, and if you had to pull a pram in and out of your car half a dozen times a day, you would too. #mumlife

The ability to make someone join my 1x1 search thread or any of my group threads. I mean, does it have to be so godamn hard to have a steady partner or keep one of my group RP's alive?!

i read about this somewhere (tumblr most likely) but the power to refill anything - from my bank account to someone's bladder if they do me wrong - would be just rad.

Teleportation but I can only teleport if nobody is paying attention to me or they can't see me.

Like I'm walking on a bus and I see an open seat, if nobodies paying attention I can teleport there and act like I've been there the whole time.

So I'd basically be popping up out of nowhere.

Based on my persona and personality, I definitely would go for glitching superpowers. If you don't know what I mean by that, think Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph! Only my persona isn't part of a game, she used to be a human but now she's basically transformed into a robot with a lot of glitches that can be both a curse and a gift. Heck, if I have it, I'd blow up a car by accident or hack into a computer without having technology knowledge. I would probably have to learn how to control it while not hurting any innocent one by mistake but beside that it'd be a hella cool power to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back