• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings If you don't open this now, you'll never know what's inside.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hello! I'm returning after a year long absence filled with the wonderful stresses of life, and looking for some new partners!

First off, you can call me Papaya.

I luckily come with ideas, some more formed with others, and hope to find someone who is willing to try them out.

If you are interested, please message me. If you cannot do that, just post here and I will get to you.

About Me

I am an 18 year old full-time college student, who also works full time. That being said, my responses will likely not be as fast as many people would like them to be. You can expect a minimum of 3-5 posts a week, although it can be much more frequent depending on my schedule. I will let you know if I plan on taking any longer to reply, and I expect you to do the same.

I can play either role, but prefer female role. I'm very much willing to double.

I also prefer that any potential partners are 18+.

MxF is much preferred, but I can do any pairing.

I am super talkative person. You don't have to chat with me, but it is definitely a plus. Do have the ability to communicate with me if you're confused or bored though.

* will indicate what plots/pairings I really want to do.

(Sorry in advance for my terrible formatting. At least I tried c: )

• 1. Be active.

I don't need you to respond every day, but do expect a minimum of once a week or I tend to become bored. Of course, if there's a reason you won't be able to respond as frequently, just let me know and I will understand.

2. Communicate

This is one of the most important rules I have. Just tell me if you're bored or want to discontinue. I don't want to feel avoided and ignored, and I certainly don't want to make you feel that way. I'll always let you know how I'm feeling and expect you to do the same. If you do not respond for around two weeks and give me no explanation, I will drop the roleplay.

3. Be Friendly

Like I said, I'm very talkative. You don't need to love talking to me, but don't be rude/hostile in any way.

4. Be Detailed

No one liners. None. Never again. I'm aware there's some circumstances where it's hard to write more than a paragraph, but this should never ever be constant. I write an average of 300-500 words if dialogue based, but can reach around 3000. Be able to match this.

People seem not to read this so include your favorite color in your message/post if you do.

5. Move the Plot

Be able to contribute to the progression of the plot... It's very frustrating to be the only one pushing the story along. If you're really stuck on what you can do or how to progress, just talk to me and we can figure it out together.

6. Proper Grammar/Language!

I totally understand that there are moments where everybody messes up spelling, adds an extra comma, whatever. Just try not to let that happen frequently. Especially because I have a pet peeve of people not capitalizing correctly. Or spelling library wrong.

I do mess up too though so it should be cool.

7. Use third person.

Please.

8. Be Creative

This is self explanatory. Just be willing to brainstorm with me. Tell me your opinions.

9. Mary Sues/Gary Stus!

They make me cringe. They make everybody cringe.

10. Writing Sample
    Okay, so maybe this isn't a rule, but if you are interested, I ask that you provide a writing sample if possible.​

Last edited:
Hey there! I could definitely play an adventurer for a runaway princess!
~Fav color is orange~

Heyyy I'm getting out of a long hiatus as well and I really like what you're offering (specially the fifth prompt in the brainstorming tab!)
Would you like to cook up something from that? My favorite color is lilac!

Heyyy I'm getting out of a long hiatus as well and I really like what you're offering (specially the fifth prompt in the brainstorming tab!)
Would you like to cook up something from that? My favorite color is lilac!
Of course, I’ll send you a message!

"If you don't open this now, you'll never know what's inside."

Me: well shit, they got me now. *clicks*

Lol, I've never done (much) 1 on 1 RP. Maybe I'd be interested

"If you don't open this now, you'll never know what's inside."

Me: well shit, they got me now. *clicks*

Lol, I've never done (much) 1 on 1 RP. Maybe I'd be interested
My strategy worked :evilteeth: I'll send you a message and maybe we can plan something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back