Theatre ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ?

I got to see Hadestown live and THAT was my dream musical. Next is probably EPIC which is,, I mean, currently a tiktok musical but he's got a producer and the concept album is coming out on Christmas! For one currently on I'd like to see Phantom before it leaves

Beetlejuice The Musical, I think they're on tour so hopefully I can see it before it ends! Fun songs with a great character and kinda meta in a good way lol.
beetlejuice musical GIF by Tony Awards

I am actually going to see Hamilton in NYC in March, which Iโ€™m unbelievably hyped for! My dream musical would be Hamilton with the og cast, but as time travel is sadly impossible, Iโ€™d love to see Six in person.

If I'm able to see a musical Broadway show, I think the first would be the "Book of Mormon".

One, it's one of those Bucket List items and I'm curious if it does live up to the hype.

Musicals are awesome!

Some musicals I've seen LIVE:

• Phantom of the Opera
  • The Lion King
  • Cinderella
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Sweeny Todd
  • Wicked
  • CATS

Some musicals I'd LOVE to see LIVE that I've already seen or listened to in a movie or audio:
  • Chicago
  • RENT
  • Anastasia
  • Hamilton
  • Shrek
  • Caberet
  • Hedwig and the Angry Inch
  • The SpongeBob Musical​

• Tick, Tick... Boom! (this isn't a musical but i'd love to see it live regardless, the movie was amazing)
renee zellweger chicago GIF by MIRAMAX

Iโ€™m actually pretty excited Iโ€™m gonna go see Wicked on my birthday end of next month!!! My S/O got us tickets for my birthday because itโ€™s my favorite musical! ๐Ÿฅฐ

i wanna see beetlejuice so bad! but i have lion king tickets in a couple months! < 3

Doubt its a thing but I'd watch breaking bad on Broadway.

I really, really want to see the Revival of Camelot

i've seen hamilton and wicked with the london ensemble and it was so beautiful and memorable, i'd love to see it in america ngl.

some others that i really would love to see are: heathers, the guy who didn't like musicals (it's so funny), be more chill, six, in the heights (if it was still on </3 ) and the lion king

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I would have loved to been around for the original Sweeny Todd with Angela Lansbury, Green Day American Idiot

Beetlejuice on Broadway with Alex for sureeeee
Also I wanna see Lion King again, also maybe Mean Girls and Little Shop

itโ€™s always been my dream to go see Broadway. Iโ€™d love to see Hamilton in person (rather than just jamming out to it in my car every time I go on a road trip xD), along with Wicked and The Lion King.

bonus question: what would be a book, movie or even a tv show that you think would make a cool Broadway show?
I dream about watching Heathers on broadway, but the west end just doesnt hit the same as off broadway

now i'm gonna sound crazy for one of them but... i wanna see charlie and the chocolate factory. i remember seeing commercials when i was younger and i even wanted to go then, too so that has been following me around for years

i'd also want to see chicago, i seen a theater troupe do a highschool adaptation (which was literally just taking out some scenes to the point of it being such a quick musical) while i was with my troupe at this huge festival. i want to see it again because the music was absolutely 10/10 and i want to see the removed scenes so it's not so short LOL

Big musical theater fan here. I have seen The Lion King, Wicked, Waitress, Frozen The Musical, Kinky Boots, and Beetlejuice on Broadway. I would like to see Hamilton, SIX, or Hadestown next. I've seen the Hamilton tour where I live, but would love to see it in the Richard Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back