Theatre ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ?

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
itโ€™s always been my dream to go see Broadway. Iโ€™d love to see Hamilton in person (rather than just jamming out to it in my car every time I go on a road trip xD), along with Wicked and The Lion King.

bonus question: what would be a book, movie or even a tv show that you think would make a cool Broadway show?

I would want to see Harry Potter and the cursed child. Iโ€™ve read the script millions of times and itโ€™s my dream to see it live

oooo!! i'd have LOVED to go see groudhog day before it stopped showing ๐Ÿ˜ญ i also would love to see the lion king or honestly any disney musical, like newsies or the hercules musical that's in the works! i think anything would be cool to see though and if i ever get the chance to go to a show i'd be so happy

I'd love to go see Hamilton, but the one I'm most interested in is Hadestown. An arena in the nearest big city's showing it this fall and I was going to go but tickets are like $200 at the cheapest.

alexander hamilton GIF

I'd love to go see Hamilton, but the one I'm most interested in is Hadestown. An arena in the nearest big city's showing it this fall and I was going to go but tickets are like $200 at the cheapest.
look into it online and see if theyโ€™re doing a ticket lottery! thatโ€™s what i did when it was in my city and i won and was able to get like $30 tickets on the floor.

I would love to see Ever After! It stopped showing unfortunately, but it looked so witty and sweet! Check out the Cousinโ€™s Cousin song!

I personally would absolutely love to see Come From Away or Great Comet on Broadway. or She Loves Me.

Either Six or Hadestown, kinda towrn between the two on which i would like to see more.

Les Misรฉrables/Les Mis! Iโ€™ve seen the movie, but Iโ€™m sure the experience of a live musical would be amazing on itโ€™s own.

My first was Phantom of the Opera but I sat way in the back on the second floor. It was an idea to go back someday to see it closer, but with the news that Phantom is closing, that's unlikely.

Of course, it could always come back. Cats left Broadway and it came back for a limited time in which I was able to see it.

Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera, probably. The latter in particular has a special place in my heart.

i loved Anastasia c: really beautiful songs and I love how it is based on a true story but with it's own happy ending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back