Other If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

I thought on a new one.

How about the ability to make insults go literal. Kinda you say to someone "Go fuck yourself" . Guess what's the guy gonna try to do next

I thought on a new one.

How about the ability to make insults go literal. Kinda you say to someone "Go fuck yourself" . Guess what's the guy gonna try to do next

to change the probability of something.
What's the chance I'll will a million dollars tomorrow? Almost zero.. yeah lets change that.
What's the chance Mom will actually let me have a puppy? Again, almost zero... yeah that needs to be changed.

But then we can change really strange things a well.
What's the chance that kid in class who really annoys me will turn into a frog today during biology? idk, surprise me it's 50% now.
What's the chance magic is real? well how do I feel today, hmmm 80% chance on that today, 50% tomorrow, maybe 95% on Mondays... who knows.

This is possibly the best power of them all;
Induced Obstruction
Induced obstruction is the ability to cause something by stopping it.

Limits:
Due the universal paradox that is created with this power, the user often suffers from massive migraines.

or or

Statikinesis
Statikinesis is the ability to move any object by causing it to not move.

Limits:
Statikinesis cannot be used without resulting in a paradox that destroys space-time.

best powers, I'm serious.

Adaptability / Optimization.

Basically the ability to adapt to any situation OR make things/myself operate at peek efficiency at all times.

I would like invulnerability. I get hurt a lot during work so I'd like to just ignore the possibility of getting injuries altogether.

Telepathy and/or teleportation. I feel like teleportation would be amazing and I feel like I could get so much more done; and achieve things so much quicker with the power of teleportation and with telepathy, I feel like I could gain so much more power from having this power. :)

Hmm... I'll say duplicating things. If I can't duplicate money or gold bars (because of some serial number that will have the government knocking on my door) at least I can have as much food (among other things) as I can!

Shadow manipulation. I always have it, if I can, in roleplay where I have to choose a power. Don't know why, but I just like it. If someone breaks into your house and tries to rob you, just use shadows to restrain said person until the police comes.

probably the ability to fly. i love easy ways to escape confrontation.

Super speed. Would help when I start procrastinating on work and other things I don't wish to do. or the ability to time stop. Just something to help manage time, like time travel. I am just rambling at this point

time manipulation. freeze time and nap. freeze time and write. freeze time and clean the house and then nap and then unfreeze time and do the fun stuff.

Definitely shapeshifting, I mean I can go anywhere and not have to worry about socializing with humans yet have tons of friends

Hmmm...I would pick regression at will. owo
I know it may sound silly, but hear me out first before teasing >3<

I'd like to imagine going back to as simpler age and space would be more comforting and content filled, like sleeping or just playing a game in your room. It's soothing in a way, don't ya think? As for the adult, you could always make yourself look more mature and distinguished, mayyyyybe to impress someone? o///o

Hehe, I would like that alot. Or maybe just a more traditional power like mind control/telekenisis. I always did have a weakness for powers that affect the mind. Ooooooh~ Spoooooky~ XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back