Other If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

The ability to change any probability at will, because then you could have every power, and I’m a power thirsty bihhhh

Teleportation would be nice. I have an awful sense of direction. Not worrying about that would be pretty dang nice.

Gradula shapeshifting, to suit the scene. At your base you would remain who you are, but there would be details that could be refined to the specifications of the person you're interacting with. so you could have kinder eyes, or a harsher smile, whatever look influences the interaction.

As a cool gag power, i think the ability to chuck handfuls of spontaneous fireants at will would be awesome.

teleportation. so that I could visit my friends across the globe easily.

For me, it definitely would be glitching! By that and based on what my persona have, I mean it's basically a superpower that allows you to control (or even corrupt) about any techno; such as computers, phones, televisions, even microwaves, etc.

What would it be for you? I'm curious! :D
Being Immortal and thus not aging and i could live forever.

Teleportation so I don't have to worry about travel time

Picture perfect memory. Learning languages, dances, song lyrics, coding, equations, really any information would be so much easier.

To become incorporeal at will. That way I could explore everything, without the risk of alarming anyone or getting injured. My second choice would be shapeshifting so that I could fly without freaking any folks out.

Shape shifting! It would make cosplay and larp a breeze. Plus I could save so much money on things like hair dye, extensions, makeup, just about anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back