Anime & Manga If you could have one superpower from any anime, what would it be?

Most definitely Magane's or Altair's powers from Re:creators. Magane's is one of the most effective reality-rewriters I've seen in anime, being based on reversing lies into truth, and Altair has powers such destroying plot armor, reversing plot twists, copying herself, possession, bringing characters from fiction to reality, teleporting , the strength to take on mechas with a fingers, surviving infinite energy portals, etc... she can basically rewrite everything at her whim. So ya know, pretty awesome power.

If we assume that kind of power is just not available, then it'd be either something like a power steal, like a Vali or Issei type of power (DxD) or the powers from that ferret in Lyrical Nanoha

One for All is pretty tempting, but personally I'd have to go with Momo's creation quirk from MHA--maybe not the /strongest/ superpower, but definitely the most versatile. I'd just print money. xD

Alchemy from FMA comes in a pretty close second.

Hmm,, not sure if this counts as a superpower but basically the ENTIRE ghoul package (including needing human meat to survive, i mean who wouldn't want to eat their enemies and watch them suffer :3 plus you get super healing!)

Goku teach me instant transmission pls. Travelling is so expensive and takes so long!

Saitama. Live normal, be strong af.

Oh wait I'd be bald..... :( I like my hair.

Nevermind. I mean... maybe. Would my hair grow back?

Saitama. Live normal, be strong af.

Oh wait I'd be bald..... :( I like my hair.

Nevermind. I mean... maybe. Would my hair grow back?

You could always wear a wig.
My superpower would have to be the power of a Genie from Aladdin ((It did have a show, so it counts, right?))

Accelerator's Vector Control from Railgun/Magical Index imo is one of the most insane powers ever created.

if Manga is allowed then Jojo Bizarre Adventure Venturo Aureo's stand Gold Experience Requiem.

Can Heal, Create organic life and Nullify Any attack into a Zero state...
All while looking Fabulous AF~

*Does a Jojo Pose*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back