Anime & Manga If you could have one superpower from any anime, what would it be?

beehsknees

Bust :(
I'd totally be a sailor scout (explains my profile picture aha). Or the powers from Darker Than Black, but they come with a price. I'd love to see your answers, but be creative! Don't want a million naruto's up in here :')

Having powers like Speed O Sound Sonic or Gilgamesh (Fate) would be pretty cool.

Last edited:
Wait, so is the thread being in here mean that you are to choose a power from an anime?

PS: Nice new signature Gizaira Gizaira Takata Toktsu Ramens is a pretty nice show XD

Edit: for future reference, the thread title did not include "from any anime" by the time I initially posted this comment

Last edited:
Probably i would choose some Gokus powers for many reasons.
First he can breathe or well not breathe in Space, he doesn't need to i guess, xD, this means he can explore it without a SpaceShip, he can also teleport so he can be instantly anywhere and of course he is almost invencible and super strong.
But if i have to choose over them probably it would be teleportation indeed. But if there is any character in anime that fully controls the time 100%, this means stoping the time, going to the past or the future and making it so that time does not affect you then i would choose to control time indeed.

Toon-force, could you imagine the possibilities?
That and it's ridiculously overpowered when you know what it's truly capable of.
Although it's mainly done by cartoons but there has been multiple animes that have used these types of comedic powers.

hmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................................................

Can I play Overlord and get transported to the New World as well? pls... reality sucks T-T

The power to know the future, in my hands as well as other people's future and be able to kill them, if I want to... *Cough, cough* Future Diary *Cough, cough*... :horns:

Would The All Seeing Eyes of God from Kekkai Sensen count? Because if so, that would be a handy ability to have.

ohhhh being a sailor scout sounds like a great power! but i'd also really like to have a stand from jjba. something straightforward and powerful like star platinum or silver chariot seem like they'd fit my style best.

I think the alchemy in FMA is pretty cool
It always looked like something I'd want to study and learn.

I guess in that universe it's more 'science' based than just pure magic, but it still counts right? Ha

Hyoubu Kyosuke's powers from The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyosuke(a spin-off of Zettai Karen Children) Would be pretty sweet. Reading Steiner from stein's;gate could also be a cool one even if I don't have a time machine to go with it.

Not really a power, but the death note. From Death Note. It's the only anime I've watched, but it'd be a cool book to have. And use.

I feel like mind control powers, such as the purple man, could be not only extremely useful in real terms but also fun for multiple normal, perfectly sane reasons.

Honestly, I think it'd be cool to be able to switch bodies with whoever I kissed like Ryu Yamada in Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches.
It would give me an excuse to finally kiss a guy.

In all seriousness though, I'd love to be able to turn into a Digimon like in Digimon Frontier. Seriously a dream come true.

b8b5e4271b3f649d6733f7bd9275c3e5.jpg

Gurarara.

Not really a power, but the death note. From Death Note. It's the only anime I've watched, but it'd be a cool book to have. And use.
While it could be quite useful it'd come at a fairly deep cost *The whole cannot go to heaven or hell is kinda a deal breaker for me as wandering forever after death in the void of sorts wouldn't be fun. I'd pick Zeno's power from dragon ball cuz hes literally a king of the universes AND " Whis states that nobody in this world is greater than Zeno, as the King of All has the power to instantly wipe out anything (or everything) in the blink of an eye without any effort, including individual people, planets, galaxies, and even universes. If he so wished, he could erase all existence, which Future Zeno did during "Future" Trunks Saga. According to Whis, there were originally 18 universes before Zeno destroyed 6 of them when he was in an "unpleasant mood". Simply erasing something seems more practical no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back