• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-[If Only in My Dreams]- ((Searching for M partner - plot info inside))

commeuneplume

Temptress Too Long
Hi there!

I'm searching for a male character to play the role of Muse 2 in the below scenario/plot.

It's basically Total Recall + Westworld + Inception, if that makes sense to anyone?

What I need:

1. I'm looking for a
long-term partner to help develop the story-line and overall plot development, as well as how the story will end as we move along.

2. Availability: I work in the adult world where (sadly) chatting on forums all day is frowned upon for productivity. I work Monday through Friday and often check for any updates/PM's during lunch and in the evening hours. I will tend to limit myself to 3 RP's at a time and will try to post 3 times a week.

3. General grammar and literacy are encouraged. I also prefer detailed responses and usually supply between 1-8 paragraphs.

4. Language, violence, romance, substance abuse and various illegal activities may be a part of my roleplays. Please don't express interest only to be surprised or upset by this later.

5. Being a bit older, I tend to prefer the company of my fellow 20-somethings but as long as you're 18+, all should be well.

PLEASE visit my profile for more information and let me know if you need further clarification or have questions.

7. Let's be friends?

Overview:

The year is 3017 and, while not dystopian, the future hasn't been all that bright. There are
still no jetpacks, flying cars or AI droids to help us manage our lives. With the rising population and shrinking availability of land, humans have been ordered by the government to sleep most of the day. Only waking long enough to take care of basic necessities, eat their daily allotted meal, and put in their delegated hours of work at their personal terminals.

Human contact is discouraged and everyone lives in small, "studio" style pods. There are those chosen to be worthy of procreation but only have a one-year window to do so, or else.

Because of the sheer amount of time spent sleeping the big pharmaceutical companies banded together and produced Stasis© - the leading brand in dream customization. Live the dream!™

Dream customization is just that, customized dream states! You can choose from any era of time to travel to. You can explore in free-roam mode or even complete famous "missions" in history mode. Every citizen of earth is implanted with a chip at age 18 to help track where (and when!) you've visited, as well as any "trophies" you've earned along the way.

Want to raid a Pharaoh's tomb? Hold the crown jewels? Ride the Titanic? Your imagination is the limit!

Character briefing:

_anthonyfoti-DA_zpsh0bhkodi.jpg

_anthonyfoti-DA_zpsh0bhkodi.jpg

Kora has taken a liking to visiting different times and well, stealing things. She uses the term 'stealing' loosely, as you don't get to physically keep any artifacts. She decides to partake in one of her favorite dreams, picking a lock in the Smithsonian. She's never been able to crack it in time before she wakes up.

But, this time it's different. The time of night is off a few minutes and many artifacts throughout the museum are in new places.
Just a weird glitch, she shrugs it off. Leaning down to start working on the lock, the squeak of a shoe breaks her concentration. She looks right, and seeing a shadow, moves quickly to hide behind the safe.

Peeking around from her hiding spot, she sees... YOU [muse 2], and is jolted awake.

I envision Muse 2 being from another city and they're only able, through some glitch, to communicate in the limited 'dream state' time. Additionally, It could be interesting if there was some contrast between their way of life, since Kora's part of the world is so closed off.

I'm interested! What now?:

Please PM me, or respond to this thread and we can discuss.

I THINK that's all! If I've left off anything or if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! I look forward to discussing with you all!

-Plume

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, hi there, your RP seems to be very fun! If it's still open, send me a PM and we can discuss. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back