• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern idols debut: illusion

pasta

gogo dancer
[class=picture]background:url(https://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/n/nemuinukui/20160522/20160522145324.jpg);
background-size:100%;
background-position:0px -50px;
-webkit-transition: all 2s ease-in-out;
width: 600px; height: 200px;
color:transparent;
[/class][class name=picture state=hover]
-webkit-transition: all 2s ease-in-out;
background:url(https://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic10/680DE7A4FDB-9FEF-2384-A79029344164615C.jpg);
background-size:100%;
background-position:0px -30px;
[/class][div class=picture]
illusion
- i just wanna make sure you're okay

Rules
001 no godmodding
002 2+ paragraphs
003 be respectful of others
004 this is 4U's revamp (plenty of you won't know who that is. i'll explain later)
005 not a cutesy/bubblegum pop group.
006 i don't expect there to be the innocent maknae. their concept is quite dark and trippy; they have to be able to understanding what they're creating.
007 not first come, first served
ILLUSION !
ILLUSION !
ILLUSION !
ILLUSION !
Originating from Blank Entertainment, Illusion is an all male, eight member group. Although the group debuted only a few months ago, the idea of the group had been created long before that. Blank entertainment had been working on a eight-member male group for years. It was unknown whether the group would debut. The company was struggling to decide which trainees to put in the group. After deciding on the trainees, project Illusion was put into motion. The group wasn't officially announced to debut for another year, as it unexpectedly took a lot longer for preparation. Though this long limbo type period allowed the eight boys to become closer.

The group's style is unique compared to other groups. Their debut video was confusing and trippy, which caused their fanbase to produce many theories. Theories ranged from a controlling cult to some weird fantasy world. After many theories were written, the group spoke up about the music video. One member stated, "It takes place in an alternative universe and it's not like the world we live in today." The statement confused fans even more and only lead to more theories.

Member 1: "We're here to confuse. It doesn't have to make sense."
Interviewer: "Is there a plot?"
Member 1: "Of course, but that's for the fans to figure out."
Interviewer: "How will they figure it out if it's confusing."
Member 1: "I'm sure they'll figure it out even if it's confusing. I have confidence."

ROLES

1. Leader, rapper
2. Visual, Lead vocal
3. Vocal, Main dancer
4. The face, Main vocal ( pasta pasta )
5. Main Rapper, Sub-vocal
6. Main rapper #2
7. Sub-vocal, Lead dancer
8. 3. Lead rapper, Maknae

Group Information

4U's revamp: illusion
first concept: alone
inspiration: window - joji
music video description: trippy & confusing // lots of conspiracies (rated: 19+)
debut album: nothing: the beginning
title track: lost
members: 8
members create their own concepts & music
manger: noo seong ho; takes care of illusion & watches out for them.
[/div]

Last edited:
This isn’t really my thing but I’m excited to read it and watch the story develop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back