• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ideas >~<

Teddy Bear

〖 N e v e r l a n d 〗

I know there's a lot of school role-plays out there but I still want to make it...just for fun, you know. I'm not sure how this is going to go but I'm willing to try it.

Read below the information and pick one you're interested in ^^~

Normal School

A prestige all girls' boarding school was closed down due to the runaway of the principle. All the girls move to their neighbour down the road, a boarding school for troublesome boys.

Will they survive?

Casual RP

Anime picture or real life?

Spy and Military

Mr. Soldier meets Ms Spy.

The headmistress of a spy school (girls only) and the principle of a military school (boys only) agreed to join their schools together.

A new year start and the girls had to move all the way across he country to their new school. They have to co-operate with each other, but how?

Casual RP

Anime picture or real life?

Any suggestions?? Ideas? Recommendations??

*sorry if the information is short, I'm on my phone right now*​

Last edited by a moderator:
i am all for the spy/military one. Honestly a lot of good strong female characters can be worked into this one. and after seeing all of those rp's with weak female roles i wouldn't mind putting my own non violent male character into this one.

I think this would be great. A good change from the damsel in distress type thing. I love strong female characters!

Blacknife said:
i am all for the spy/military one. Honestly a lot of good strong female characters can be worked into this one. and after seeing all of those rp's with weak female roles i wouldn't mind putting my own non violent male character into this one.
Kaira said:
I think this would be great. A good change from the damsel in distress type thing. I love strong female characters!
Obsessed said:
I'm interested on the Spy and Military idea. I always have a soft spot for wild, badass females xD
SomatoToup123 said:
The spy/military one would be cool! I'm interested.
Cool! I'll try to get the thread up maybe today or tomorrow ^~^

YASSSSSSSSS!! don't worry I don't mind. Lel, I haven't been reading books at all lately so I've been behind on a lot of series ;^; I'm on the the 5th one I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back