Other Idea's Inktober Profile Adventure Log

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, a few days ago, I joined in on this fun Inktober thing started by BunBun BunBun and some friends. For those of you that don't know, Inktober is an event for artists where they are to produce an ink drawing of something each day of Oktober depending on the day's theme from this list:

c32d99db-442b-494f-b703-a9f2b3abf890.jpg

However, not everyone is an artists and so BunBun BunBun had this great idea of simply changing our profile pics to an image beffiting the theme of the day. I didn't start right away, as I only got in on the 7th, but since then I've been faithfully keeping up with the themes and even began changing my usual site welcomings and happy birthdays to an intro beffiting the theme. Depending on the day there may even be a little plot I set up or a role I take depending on the pic and I will post befitting statuses. Now, this isn't anything I am trying to brag about, but rather this long intro is all to explain that i thought it would be fun to perhaps log them here.

NOTE: I also changed my comments on other profiles for this, but I can't track them all...

Last edited:
1e6b4472f87f8755176bc51ec05a2283e937a6ce_hq.gif

Statuses
Today's theme in inktober is "instrument", so have some angry Gabriel about to start the apocalypse!

It's rather fitting the day I make a shipping tab for my BnHA roleplay, my profile is holding a trumpet of the apocalypse

79e285ed9ca0af3ce543f3c4c4930f57.jpg

Status: Today's theme is: Wolf! I have no idea who this character is, but there is so much art of her I may end up swapping avatars more times today

wolfie chan.jpg
Status: Rawie! As promised, I changed the pic to another of the same wolf-chan

ead.jpg

Kemono_f1a801_6276809.jpg

Status: Last wolfie chan pic of the day, in honor of the daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!

Sanae Ghost Happy.jpg
Statuses: Today's theme is: Ghost. So have lil Sanae from invaders of Rokojyouma, with it's extra cuteness!

sanae default.jpg

AO_EP02_Sanae.png
RPN is my home and I will haunt it forever :)

Sanae survive romance.png
Status: Alright, one last profile change before I spirit away!

episode-3-op-image-isekai-shokudou.jpg
Status: Today's theme: Forests! I can't think of a better pic now, but what will the door reveal later? Stick around to find out
Come, open the door! It's time for my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!

927d06fc232a21b7814fd37db134157a1504567706_full.jpg
Status: A green giant appears... the door is opening! What could be on the other side?

Nanachi.(Made.in.Abyss).600.2160193.jpg
Time for my late night site welcomings!..to my home in the outskirts of the abyss
I was gonna change the pic again, but I really love this one for some reason... gonna keep it while I slepe and spam some Nanachi pics later

DJ0kF1IU8AA8pdw.jpg

Status: Today's theme is... Fungi! I'll get a better pic later.
Gotta gather the mushrooms and make some soup, cause it's time for my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!
Oh God I hate headaches! Maybe the mushroom soup didn't do me all that well...
On the up side, I now have 33000 likes... wow. Or maybe it's the mushrooms making me see things.

mqdefault (1).jpg

Status: You can rub, but not rub weird, ok? Need to make mushroom soup for late night site welcomings!!

dcwa4wwai32qwtd4lfvtitke627bztlz_hq.jpg
Status: Today's theme is... Stars! And our first star of today is nothing less than the cute Kannon!
Now a shoutout to the audience, time for my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!
Oh my Friday the 13th... Of you wish someone to break a leg today, they just might.

miku default.jpg

b67c8179df6437f7e8496fa8c8822a45.jpg
Status: And today's third contestant: Momo Kisaragi! A big round of applause and my what beautiful red eyes

Millhiore.Firianno.Biscotti.600.1005251.jpg
Status: We are nearing our final contestants! Now, please welcome Milhiore F Biscutti!
*Stage lights lip up and tail waggles* Hello everyone! Time for my late night site welcomings!

ofOEuVB.jpg
Vote here for your favorite: Tetra, Milhiore F Biscutti, Momo Kirisagi, Miku Izayoi or Kannon! Our lovely lady idols await! <3
I suppose the show will have a little extra special with some late night happy birthdays!

Last edited:
onepunch-man-tentacle-alien_fb_2852513.jpg
Status: Today's theme is psychic! Fear my supernatural power to read your minds! Muwahaha.. oh.. oh! Stop! Oh that's disgusting! I'm gonna go , ok?
Comment: I sense... a follower! Thanks for the follow!

14cb5f0bb4b513198ab37c6f2dac51f23cfb10fd_hq.jpg
Status: Behold as my mind warps your perception of me! You shall now see... cuteness! <3
Comment: *telepathically wishes you a good morning*
*telepathically induces hype*
ah, the nostalgia... *raises lego pieces with my mind*
With my psyhic powers I say you would see.... mirrors!

kotoura-san nibble.jpg

iQ2wWUB.jpg
Status: My powers as a psychic have growned allowing me to multiply! Behold our power!
And so my powers as a psychic will soon expire... But with what I have left I shall innitiate my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!
*my mind reaches into yours* Thanks for the follow! <3
*You hear a voice echo in your head* Thanks for following me friend!
*a voice in your head cheers*
Welcome back!

Last edited:
0bd.jpg

Status: Today's theme is... Shadow! And as such, I shall bring about Dark Shadow from within me
Comment: Good morning
Do allow me and dark shadow to perform my daily site welcomings! Dark Shadow would prefer they were at night though...

Dark Shadow: I hate mornings

4fd60d1edd20c854a25a04c735bc6a32.jpg
Status: Me and Dark shadow we will use the cover dark of the night to reach new lengths and host my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!

Last edited:
02ab9260924294bf0231f7ceb100b20a.jpg
Status: Today's theme is... tatoos! And thus Jack the Reapper sneaks into the scene.
Comment: *throws a knife that lands stabbing the ground right in front of you* Good morning
*disappears into the mists*

*Giggles from the mists* Another one joins our ranks

*plays with knives while humming* I could get rid of them for you...
Hall Kervean Hall Kervean *giggles and puts a knife to your throat* Not exactly, but I can rid you of air if you want

*appears from the mists* Good morning
*Waves and giggles before disappearing into the mist again*

C4fcpFcVYAA8TR7.jpg

Status: *Giggles from the mists* There sure are a lot of people joining us today... I might have to do an early welcoming

puWrp0M.jpg

Assassin_and_Reika.jpg
Status: *creeps from the shadows* Hiiii. Time for my daily site welcomings and happy birthdays!

Last edited:
Ah, heck, I'd might as well do this too.
I cannot ignore the idea of gimmicky profile changes like this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back