Other Idea's Inktober Profile Adventure Log

Futaba.Akane.full.1318366.jpg
Status: Today's theme is Pumpkin! Honestly, I don't know who this char is, but it was too adorable to resist
Comment: Good morning. Had breakfast yet? *offers pumkin*
*jumpscares with pumpkins*
0a1c5355be16e505464060ff2645d497.jpg

Look at what I found in the pumpkin! <3

Comment: It's an RP site, it wouldn't exactly get a lot of publicity. *drops pumpkin mic*

With Pumpkin?
*hides into the pumpkin again*

Congrats. *pumpkin confetti flies everywhere*

Good morning! Want some pumpkin?
*hands you a pumpkin*

3da1507e2363d1a298d23e8f8a089365--halloween-hats-anime-halloween.jpg

fe5236da43905c1d5259fa43bb8529a0.jpg

Status: *Teleports Inside* I came to deliver you pumkins. No worries, they only cost ya a few years. Hehehehe
*Summons a magical clock* Well look at the time.... for my late night site welcomings!

Last edited:
images (9).jpg
Status: Today's theme is... cauldrons! I'm just gonna take a little sip in one.... nothing bad could come out of magic soup, right?

Salt, vegetables, purple fish... what else is the soup missing? Oh yeah, my dialy site welcomings and happy birthdays!

*burps* Looks like the magic soup will take effect soon... But there is still time for some late night site welcomings!

Comment: Welcome back! Want some soup?

Silly bear... Here, have some soup
Hall Kervean Hall Kervean Honey lets all sticky in the cauldron. *burps magic soup*
O///O

*hides behind cauldron*

Good morning. I have magic soup today!
*pours a bowl* Want some?
*You transform into something random*

381825.jpg
Status: Feelin a little dizzy *hic* Maybe the soup is working. I think I'm gonna take a hot bath... oh look, there is some now! *enters cauldron*

Last edited:
Picture 11.png
Status: Today's theme is Grave! So I'll just go take a visit and... wtf happened here?!
I may have made a grave mistake
Comment: *Rises from the grave comedically dressed* Thanks for the follow!

c937a33a86c37b84c596f5caf52b46bf7c6a8d9e_hq.jpg
Status: Today's theme is... mask! And so, All for One is making his comeback
To further my machinations, it's time for my daily site welcomings!

Comments: *prepares evil plan behind the scenes/behind the mask*

All_For_One_Grand_Combo.png
Status: Witness the overflowing power from within the mask! The perfect combination of quirks to destroy you!
Time for my pawn recruitment... I mean late night site welcomings and happy birthdays!

Comments: Mind if I steal it to potentially make a character out of it sometime?

Last edited:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back