• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ideas for fantasy Roleplays

Alexander9223

Tall dark and handsome here
Well I've been looking for RP partners lately and this is mostly ideas for group Roleplays.

1. (Romance 1 on 1 RP) Land of Arise.The Land of Arise is a world filled with magic, all sorts of creatures and many different Races. You were traveling doing what you normally do, -This is up to you.- when you Find a mysterious boy passed out in armor in the middle of a field passed out you have to decide exactly what to do with him.

2. (Adventure Group RP) The Lost Beast. In the Kingdom of Varsia a mysterious beast has been terrorizing the land destroying villages and killing livestock. The king has hired a group of Mercenaries and Hunters to deal with the creature, but this creature may be more than it appears to be.

3. (Horror, Group RP) You all wake up in a mysterious school with no memory of how you got there. Little do you all know there is a creature in this school. No one know's each other and when bodies begin to pile up people will start to suspect one another and maybe just maybe some people are killing each other. (I would suggest having 2-4 characters for this because character deaths will happen)

This is it for my ideas, I have a lot more complicated of plot its just if I explain anything else I feel I may spoil the plot line for these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back