• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ideas for a lion king roleplay

Astronaris

Big Boss
Roleplay Type(s)
So i have gained enough confidence to start and make my own roleplay lately, (Despite the fact people might be put off by my not good grammar v_v).

So here's the idea.

The lands have been in peace ever since The Pridelanders and Outlanders have merged into one thanks to Kiara and Kovu. And of course soon enough the young couple became the new king and queen. Kiara gave birth two male cubs Chaka And Imani. Chaka looked a lot like Kovu to say the least and Imani looked more like Kiara.

Fast forward to when they were adolescents, Kiara was having her second litter of cubs but something went wrong when she was giving birth in which resulted in her cub's and her death. Kovu was devastated enough so that he left without a word that night.

With their parents both gone, Chaka and Imani began fighting over who will be the king, half of the pride wanted Chaka to be the king and the other half Imani. Ultimately Imani wont that fight and banished not only his brother but those who are loyal to him also which was pretty half of the pride, Chaka decided to stay in the elephant graveyard along with his currently formed pride.

And now the two brothers are adults and the two prides have constant skirmishes with each other which usually involve Chaka's pride hunting in the pridelands and pretty much trespassing all together. And the tension isn't getting any better and some point this might end in a all out war similar to what happened with the Outlanders and Pridelanders only this time, peace wont be an answer.

So what do you guys think? anything i should add or remove?

In the mean time i also have another idea that is a "what if" scenario. (Which i personally prefer over idea #1)

What if Simba never returned to the pridelands? and what if he died along with Mufasa?, or ran away with Nala and start a new pride far away from his home?.

Scar would have remained as king of course, and the pride would remain in its sorry state at least until the rains come but even then the pride would need to move or starve.

This one is basically open to a lot of ideas and such, i would really like it if this manage to become a actual roleplay.

I like both....hmmm I think I have a couple good characters for either storyline too!! Please tell me if you make it a rp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back