• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ideas for a 1x1 Warrior Cats

Should this be a group role play or a 1x1

• Group

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 1x1

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

WickenXXX

Alright, who's not dead? Sound off

Howdy! (๑✪ᆺ✪๑)
I'm Wicken and I'm here to drop some ideas for a 1x1 or possible group roleplay if enough people are interested. I know most warrior cat role plays go unnoticed, or perhaps someone has a ridiculously overpowered character and that makes everyone uninterested, or perhaps even it just doesn't seem literate enough or spark enough interest with its basic plot. I'm here to try and remedy that on my own! Ill start with myself to begin with ;
I am a twenty three year old young woman who has been roleplaying and writing since (approximately) 2014, now I am not perfect and I will still occasionally misspell but for the most part I do my best to be incredibly literate with all my replies. Of course we all struggle with writers block but I try my hardest to not make that a regular occurrence with my replies. I attempt to get a minimum of two paragraphs per reply, while being descriptive of everything around my character, how they feel, and what they are experiencing inside of themselves and around them. I am okay with a partner or participant not being able to write two paragraphs per reply, I will settle for the minimum being six full sentences with moderate descriptiveness. Now, lets move onto my plot idea. (〃‿〃✿)
08be9bb137607dcae379cbe0ebe1fa56.jpg
Deep within the treacherous mountains resides a single tribe of cats, their pelts thick form the many generations of freezing in the snow and their vision being incredibly trained due to hunting in low visibility conditions. This tribe is known as Frozen Lakes and has been around for many generations, enough for the new kits to have thick pelts, increased eyesight and hearing as well as an incredibly adaptation to icy conditions and snow. Yet, Tribe of Frozen Lakes has come to an incredible halt in their survival, for some unknown reason winter arrived much earlier than expected and now there is hardly any prey. Elders, kits and apprentices have began to starve, dwindling the tribes numbers to hardly a quarter surviving and they are hardly holding on.

Due to this sad development of Tribe of Frozen Lakes, the leader has decided with the help of the sacred herbalist that the tribe shall migrate to a new territory. This caused much uproar within the tribe, the last of the elders only had weak protest and instead requested to be left to parish within their home. This request was accepted and the tribe awaited for most of those who were unfit to travel to parish within the only home they've known, peacefully and with their ancestors. The tribe, grief stricken and starving has decided to head south in searching for their new territory. This journey shall be dangerous, unforgiving and brutal. The tribe knows that many will not survive to see the new lands, but if they remain where they are within their mountain territory, Tribe of Frozen Lake will become extinct.
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*
6bc8785d7aefcc370c1e62162f289f8e.jpg
The plot is for a now rather small tribe to travel from their home, a very dangerous and slick mountain to more calm and neutral terrain within the Pacific North West, you can have as many characters as you want but only one of the larger main roles, other than that you can have a few warriors or apprentices to use like NPCs or just for general characters with your main character. We can discuss the relationships of our characters upon your choices of what roles you'd like to fulfill, but regardless our characters will know and interact with one another.

The rules shall go as follows ;
tumblr_o8bcny4S6o1snmmclo1_500.gifv

- No elders or kits, as stated within the plot they died within the tribes territory. This is to hopefully keep deaths to a minimum for a bit, apprentices are accepted though.
- As stated previously, please try to keep your replies at six full sentences minimum. Writers block is understandable but don't make it a habit.
- I don't particularly mind if you have two characters you ship together that are your own, but don't overdo it too much.
- Drama is accepted and encouraged within this roleplay, hate the character not the Rper.
- Do not change the plot, story, or scene in some dramatic way (avalanche, fire, bear attack, etc.) without my approval first. If you have an idea, just run it by me and we can discuss it and enact it within the role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back