Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
[I will be answering these in-character.]

1) What is justice to you?

In essence, justice is the intrinsic order of the cosmos applied on the scale of interpersonal affairs, be it between mortals or between gods.

2) What is victory to you?

Victory is the successful execution of my duties. As it ought to be the rule, it is nothing to celebrate. Anything less than victory is unacceptable.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

That… that fiend! Who would dare- Ah, ahem. If I must make a choice, then I would not sacrifice the certainty of saving at least one life for the mere possibility of saving many more. I would save the child, as it has more years ahead of it than the others, and I know how mortals value each of their numbered days, as well as how they grieve for a life cut short.

Is this the right choice? Even I do not know for certain. Even so, it is a choice I have made before, and I would make it again. Let the Heavens judge as they will.

When I found this villain- and mark my words, I would if it took me a mortal lifetime- he would pay in blood for toying with the lives of others. There would be no mercy for such a one.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

I do not play favorites with the denizens of the mortal realm, be they man or beast. All lives contribute in their own way to the balance of nature. However, as the golden eagle is both my symbol and my alternate form, I suppose I share a connection with those creatures.

5) What is your favorite color?

White, I suppose. It is pristine and represents purity.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

I have no time or use for such hobbies. I don’t suppose mental simulations of future battles or negotiations count.

7) Describe your ideal home

My needs are simple. So long as I have a desk to write, somewhere to store a few books, and space to train with the sword, it will suffice.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

Conviction. An unshakeable conviction in the truth of one’s own cause, and certainty of the falsehood of that which drives one’s enemy. This alone will prevail even when one is outmatched in all other respects.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

I am always on the front lines, leading the charge, directing my allies, and passing judgement on my enemies. Any who would harm my own people must first go through me, if they dare.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

This sounds like a human problem. If there is nothing inherently evil about this power, I would use it to carry out my duties. I care not for the consequences. Danger is an old acquaintance of mine.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

A tragic situation, indeed. In my capacity as judge, I must bring this traitorous friend to justice, regardless of any personal feelings on the matter. So, too, must the truth come to light… but I would not relish their humiliation. I am certain it would pain me as much as it would them.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

Supposing this being is not trying to trick me… Well, I would wish for anything of benefit to the people of Averus that would neither directly replace my role, or encourage laziness among the citizens. Fertile soil, freedom from disease, economic stability… Can it grant those things?

13) When most afraid you...

I do not experience fear. Or, rather, I should not. Perhaps I have… once or twice, when I was young. Even if I were afraid, you would not know it. I would carry on, as always.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

I will do what must be done, using whatever means are at my disposal. Be that the strengths and support of allies, or cleverness, or persuasion… even trickery, if it comes to that. If my domain is at stake, I cannot afford to lose.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

The wisdom of the Heavens. Truth and light shall prevail in the end. Evil and darkness shall pass away. No matter what tribulations grip this world in my time, I shall man my post and face forward.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

I cannot say that I have ever attended what one might call a “party”… Perhaps officiating the Summer Solstice festival counts. In that case, I always confer with the Master of Ceremonies beforehand to ensure that everything is running smoothly. I always have my speech memorized, but I might practice it one last time. It goes without saying that my appearance must be acceptable.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

Every creature contributes to the balance of the universe in its own way, and thus deserves a measure of respect in accord with its role. Wild animals should be protected from poaching and habitat destruction. Domestic animals should be treated kindly. Plants should be cultivated well to provide food and maintain a balanced ecosystem.

19) What is your stance on killing?

Killing… is an unfortunate necessity in this imperfect world. While in some cases it is justified, it should never be done for selfish reasons, save self-defense; or in anger. Even righteous killing is a heavy burden to bear. This is why I bear it, myself- so that the mortals under my care need not stain their hands with blood.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

From what I understand of these concepts, being a “superhero” is already one of my roles. I slay demons and smite unrepentant evildoers. This is what a hero does, is it not?

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

I place my duty before everything else. Always.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

I suppose I am a bit… emotionally distant. It would be nice to convey sentiments more easily, when they are called for.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

I know the belief that the stars are tied to human fates is a common one, and it may well be true. I cannot say for certain; such things are not my domain. I, myself, was not born as humans are, nor do I remember exactly when I first gained consciousness. As such, I cannot work out a birth date in your calendar.

Last edited:
ok I saw that you were fine with us doing it multiple times, so I’m doing one for my character if that’s ok

getting revenge on those who have wronged me or people I know

pretty much the same as justice

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

probably the child

owls. I like how they’re nocturnal.

don’t have one

horror

probably would just have a lot of books, maybe a pocket knife laying somewhere.

wits

probably the one in the back. there in case I’m needed but not required to tell anyone orders.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

i don’t use it

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

i wouldn’t tell anyone the truth, leaving the friend’s reputation unscathed.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

probably
to be an orphan,
to not be so introverted
probably to have another friend

sleep, I’m dealing with that tomorrow.
or even better, I’ll forget.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

try to stay calm and talk normally

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

myself

to make sure i’m not actually doing this

they should not be killed for game purposes, only if the killer needs the animal to survive. Same for plants.

I mean, if it‘s reasonable, go ahead.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

supervillain. it just seems more fun.

I am quite good at reading

i suck with people

I do not.

[I will be answering these in-character.]

In essence, justice is the intrinsic order of the cosmos applied on the scale of interpersonal affairs, be it between mortals or between gods.

Victory is the successful execution of my duties. As it ought to be the rule, it is nothing to celebrate. Anything less than victory is unacceptable.

That… that fiend! Who would dare- Ah, ahem. If I must make a choice, then I would not sacrifice the certainty of saving at least one life for the mere possibility of saving many more. I would save the child, as it has more years ahead of it than the others, and I know how mortals value each of their numbered days, as well as how they grieve for a life cut short.

Is this the right choice? Even I do not know for certain. Even so, it is a choice I have made before, and I would make it again. Let the Heavens judge as they will.

When I found this villain- and mark my words, I would if it took me a mortal lifetime- he would pay in blood for toying with the lives of others. There would be no mercy for such a one.

I do not play favorites with the denizens of the mortal realm, be they man or beast. All lives contribute in their own way to the balance of nature. However, as the golden eagle is both my symbol and my alternate form, I suppose I share a connection with those creatures.

White, I suppose. It is pristine and represents purity.

I have no time or use for such hobbies. I don’t suppose mental simulations of future battles or negotiations count.

My needs are simple. So long as I have a desk to write, somewhere to store a few books, and space to train with the sword, it will suffice.

Conviction. An unshakeable conviction in the truth of one’s own cause, and certainty of the falsehood of that which drives one’s enemy. This alone will prevail even when one is outmatched in all other respects.

I am always on the front lines, leading the charge, directing my allies, and passing judgement on my enemies. Any who would harm my own people must first go through me, if they dare.

This sounds like a human problem. If there is nothing inherently evil about this power, I would use it to carry out my duties. I care not for the consequences. Danger is an old acquaintance of mine.

A tragic situation, indeed. In my capacity as judge, I must bring this traitorous friend to justice, regardless of any personal feelings on the matter. So, too, must the truth come to light… but I would not relish their humiliation. I am certain it would pain me as much as it would them.

Supposing this being is not trying to trick me… Well, I would wish for anything of benefit to the people of Averus that would neither directly replace my role, or encourage laziness among the citizens. Fertile soil, freedom from disease, economic stability… Can it grant those things?

I do not experience fear. Or, rather, I should not. Perhaps I have… once or twice, when I was young. Even if I were afraid, you would not know it. I would carry on, as always.

I will do what must be done, using whatever means are at my disposal. Be that the strengths and support of allies, or cleverness, or persuasion… even trickery, if it comes to that. If my domain is at stake, I cannot afford to lose.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

The wisdom of the Heavens. Truth and light shall prevail in the end. Evil and darkness shall pass away. No matter what tribulations grip this world in my time, I shall man my post and face forward.

I cannot say that I have ever attended what one might call a “party”… Perhaps officiating the Summer Solstice festival counts. In that case, I always confer with the Master of Ceremonies beforehand to ensure that everything is running smoothly. I always have my speech memorized, but I might practice it one last time. It goes without saying that my appearance must be acceptable.

Every creature contributes to the balance of the universe in its own way, and thus deserves a measure of respect in accord with its role. Wild animals should be protected from poaching and habitat destruction. Domestic animals should be treated kindly. Plants should be cultivated well to provide food and maintain a balanced ecosystem.

Killing… is an unfortunate necessity in this imperfect world. While in some cases it is justified, it should never be done for selfish reasons, save self-defense; or in anger. Even righteous killing is a heavy burden to bear. This is why I bear it, myself- so that the mortals under my care need not stain their hands with blood.

From what I understand of these concepts, being a “superhero” is already one of my roles. I slay demons and smite unrepentant evildoers. This is what a hero does, is it not?

I place my duty before everything else. Always.

I suppose I am a bit… emotionally distant. It would be nice to convey sentiments more easily, when they are called for.

I know the belief that the stars are tied to human fates is a common one, and it may well be true. I cannot say for certain; such things are not my domain. I, myself, was not born as humans are, nor do I remember exactly when I first gained consciousness. As such, I cannot work out a birth date in your calendar.

Your power is “Sword of Fairloot”. The aforementioned sword can be created an endless number of times by invoking it from clear water warmed by sunlight, but each time it is, the formerly created ones dissipate. Once invoked from the waters, it takes the shape of a solid gold sword with a rain guard shaped like an eagle’s head with the blade coming out from the beak, and the cross-guards being shaped like eagle wings. Despite the material the sword is sharp, strangely light and more importantly as durable as the finest steel, losing none of that durability, sharpness or shine to time or other erosion. This does not mean the sword can cut anything or is indestructible by means, but it will not be easy and as mentioned you can remake it.

Declaring a crime or misdeed for which one must be judged, you can cause the blade to take a radiant ethereal form. Anyone struck by it in this state will be judged by the sword’s supernatural power according to the specified crime or misdeed. They will lose something if found guilty and struck in the right place. Whatever it was will be restored to the victim by transforming whatever was taken from the perpetrator. The arm of a thief might transforms into coins or gold for those robbed, the wits of a slaver might become the baseline education of the formerly or currently enslaved, the soul of a slain pet might find a vessel in the sword taken from the killer’s hands.

It is important to know the sword merely compensates victims and punishes perpetrators - it does not itself guarantee full recompense not necessarily proportionality, but it does attempt to compensate victims in a way as to address the fundamental aspects of the harm caused.

Second, the sword only takes effect if the perpetrator is struck somewhere the sword associated with the crime and what price might be paid and recompense given. In most situations the blade in the radiant state will not do much to a scammer if they struck in the stomach.

Third, the blade does not harm those not guilty of that given crime while in the radiant state. That being said, no armor below a certain degree of supernatural power can stop the blade in radiant form.

Your power is “Sword of Fairloot”. The aforementioned sword can be created an endless number of times by invoking it from clear water warmed by sunlight, but each time it is, the formerly created ones dissipate. Once invoked from the waters, it takes the shape of a solid gold sword with a rain guard shaped like an eagle’s head with the blade coming out from the beak, and the cross-guards being shaped like eagle wings. Despite the material the sword is sharp, strangely light and more importantly as durable as the finest steel, losing none of that durability, sharpness or shine to time or other erosion. This does not mean the sword can cut anything or is indestructible by means, but it will not be easy and as mentioned you can remake it.

Declaring a crime or misdeed for which one must be judged, you can cause the blade to take a radiant ethereal form. Anyone struck by it in this state will be judged by the sword’s supernatural power according to the specified crime or misdeed. They will lose something if found guilty and struck in the right place. Whatever it was will be restored to the victim by transforming whatever was taken from the perpetrator. The arm of a thief might transforms into coins or gold for those robbed, the wits of a slaver might become the baseline education of the formerly or currently enslaved, the soul of a slain pet might find a vessel in the sword taken from the killer’s hands.

It is important to know the sword merely compensates victims and punishes perpetrators - it does not itself guarantee full recompense not necessarily proportionality, but it does attempt to compensate victims in a way as to address the fundamental aspects of the harm caused.

Second, the sword only takes effect if the perpetrator is struck somewhere the sword associated with the crime and what price might be paid and recompense given. In most situations the blade in the radiant state will not do much to a scammer if they struck in the stomach.

Third, the blade does not harm those not guilty of that given crime while in the radiant state. That being said, no armor below a certain degree of supernatural power can stop the blade in radiant form.
[Answering IC again.]

Most interesting. I will no longer have to wait until I reach a smithy to reforge my blade. That, in itself, is a great boon, but this sword will also be of help in dispensing my legal duties. Its ethereal form grants me more options in situations where a formal trial cannot be conducted. Every stroke may be given with a purpose. Not only that, it is a fine, hardy blade with an astonishingly appropriate appearance. You have my sincerest thanks, o mysterious granter of powers.

ok I saw that you were fine with us doing it multiple times, so I’m doing one for my character if that’s ok

getting revenge on those who have wronged me or people I know

pretty much the same as justice

probably the child

owls. I like how they’re nocturnal.

don’t have one

horror

probably would just have a lot of books, maybe a pocket knife laying somewhere.

wits

probably the one in the back. there in case I’m needed but not required to tell anyone orders.

i don’t use it

i wouldn’t tell anyone the truth, leaving the friend’s reputation unscathed.

probably
to be an orphan,
to not be so introverted
probably to have another friend

sleep, I’m dealing with that tomorrow.
or even better, I’ll forget.

try to stay calm and talk normally

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

myself

to make sure i’m not actually doing this

they should not be killed for game purposes, only if the killer needs the animal to survive. Same for plants.

I mean, if it‘s reasonable, go ahead.

supervillain. it just seems more fun.

I am quite good at reading

i suck with people

I do not.

Your power is "Former Self's Shadow". While holding a cutting object you can close your eyes to visualize a representation of your psyche, a large sprawling network of interconnected wires atop a pink hill. You have a vague sense of which parts represent what part of your psyche, allowing you to cut off certain parts. For instance you might have a great trauma/phobia you want removed, and thus you can cut it out. Any parts you cut out of your psyche transform into shadow-homunculi, silhouette beings whose bodies can't be cut or pierced and show remarkable elasticity. They have very little strength and aren't overly intelligent (they can take simple commands, but nothing overly long, complex or abstract) nor are they able to communicate verbally, but they are still able to carry small objects around and they can flatten their bodies to occupy less space. While they don't have a real personality, they do display behavioral quirks based on what you've cut from yourself to make them.

Though the shadow homunculi are loyal to you and their quirks aren't the kind of thing that would cause you harm outside of particularly exceptional circumstances, there are still two big dangers with this power. One is that there can be unintentional consequences one does not foresee to cutting off a part of one's psyche. That trauma you had might have unknownst to you been a basis for other parts of your personality, which without that experience would change completely. Because of such connections, the second problem arises that you only get a vague sense of what you're cutting. It's not like it's an incorrect sense, but it's not precise enough for surgery if you will, so there is a chance that if you're not exceptionally careful you might cut off some small parts that are not the main thing you were trying to remove. It will usually be just minor, unnoticeable things even if you are careless, but there is a chance something more important might get partially affected too.

Your power is "Former Self's Shadow". While holding a cutting object you can close your eyes to visualize a representation of your psyche, a large sprawling network of interconnected wires atop a pink hill. You have a vague sense of which parts represent what part of your psyche, allowing you to cut off certain parts. For instance you might have a great trauma/phobia you want removed, and thus you can cut it out. Any parts you cut out of your psyche transform into shadow-homunculi, silhouette beings whose bodies can't be cut or pierced and show remarkable elasticity. They have very little strength and aren't overly intelligent (they can take simple commands, but nothing overly long, complex or abstract) nor are they able to communicate verbally, but they are still able to carry small objects around and they can flatten their bodies to occupy less space. While they don't have a real personality, they do display behavioral quirks based on what you've cut from yourself to make them.

Though the shadow homunculi are loyal to you and their quirks aren't the kind of thing that would cause you harm outside of particularly exceptional circumstances, there are still two big dangers with this power. One is that there can be unintentional consequences one does not foresee to cutting off a part of one's psyche. That trauma you had might have unknownst to you been a basis for other parts of your personality, which without that experience would change completely. Because of such connections, the second problem arises that you only get a vague sense of what you're cutting. It's not like it's an incorrect sense, but it's not precise enough for surgery if you will, so there is a chance that if you're not exceptionally careful you might cut off some small parts that are not the main thing you were trying to remove. It will usually be just minor, unnoticeable things even if you are careless, but there is a chance something more important might get partially affected too.
wow, I really like that!

where someone gets what's coming to them

the right side wind

I'd say.... freinds

cats they are so cute the toe beans!
Blue
horror
a mantion for me my friends and my partners
a weppon
defence
well.... self defence
it's time for some pay back
1. I wish for a million dollors
2. I wish I could fly
3. I wish I was the smartest man alive
cry!
kill them
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Comes from within
yourself
your money
sometimes we should let it die
just don't get caught!
supervillain bc I was bullied
my controlable mood
I lie a lot
My sign is a Leo

where someone gets what's coming to them

the right side wind

I'd say.... freinds

cats they are so cute the toe beans!
Blue
horror
a mantion for me my friends and my partners
a weppon
defence
well.... self defence
it's time for some pay back
1. I wish for a million dollors
2. I wish I could fly
3. I wish I was the smartest man alive
cry!
kill them
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Comes from within
yourself
your money
sometimes we should let it die
just don't get caught!
supervillain bc I was bullied
my controlable mood
I lie a lot
My sign is a Leo

Your power is "Reaper Wings". A pair of dark blue wings sprout from your back and every one of their feathers will kill the first person they touch besides yourself provided they either were a cause of death or potential cause of a loss of life or directly benefitted from a loss of life within the last five minutes. The causal chain of causing death musn't be too long, but for instance being too slow leaving a train leading to someone else running into traffic because they are late would count. More importantly being a cause of a loss of life doesn't discriminate from human life to animal life or even plant life, so killing a flower by stepping on it would make someone vulnerable to your power for five minutes. The more you use this power the blurrier and less picky the feathers become, but at some point they'll stop being able to discriminate you from others and thus will also kill you on contact if you use the ability too much.

This looks fun. I'd like to give it a go. Try not to take my answers too seriously. They (probably) don't represent my actual beliefs.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

1. What is justice to you?

When I get what I want.

2. What is victory to you?

See above

3. You are a hero. A villain you are fighting has trapped a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but who is also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

No hesitation. I catch the criminal. May the guilt of the deaths of past innocents stain my soul so that the death of future innocents does not.

4. Your favorite animal. And why?

Sea turtles. They're just so chill. They're long-lived and with few ambitions beyond their immediate needs. I may not like the water, but I dig the lifestyle.

5. What is your favorite color?

It used to be red. Then it was black because edgy. Grrr, I prefer the absence of color as it matches the absence of my mortal soul! Fufufufufufufufu! But now I've settled on green. I don't know why. It's just a nice color.

6. What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Yikes! I don't know. Anything that gives me a lot of freedom.

7. Describe your ideal home.

Living alone. Looking out my window and not being able to see my neighbors. But still close enough to civilization that it's not inconvenient to go into town or order a pizza.

8. What is the most important quality to have in battle?

Being the only one that knows you're in a fight.

9. What is you preferred role in a team battle?

Leader. Or support. Just shut up and do what I say. Or stay out of my way. I don't care which.

10. Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out that you have it, you would be in danger, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

I guess that depends on the power. Can I use it to defend myself against said danger? Ah, it doesn't matter. I'd probably still use it regardless. I'm just an ordinary human and I still make poor choices. No reason to believe superpowers would change that any.

11. Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined. However, if the truth gets out, your friend will be in a far worse situation. What do you do?

I call them out and expose the truth. If I'm to be a martyr, it'll be on my terms.

12. A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on other wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie), you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I'm probably dead. I'm notorious for not recognizing a good thing when it's right in front of me. Then again, I'm a creature of comfort. I'm not sure what my exact wishes would be, but they'd probably be selfish and meant to make my own life easier. Probably something in the realm of wealth, health, and talent.

13. When most afraid you ...

Confront. Even when I should probably get outta' Dodge.

14. When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you ...

Try to learn from it

15. Beauty ...
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) Is everywhere

Can I choose all of the above? With the exception of C. Beauty is certainly a matter of perspective or else art would be boring. Our perception of beauty most certainly comes from within. When it comes to the physical beauty of someone I'm attracted to, I wholly expect that to become less important as I get older and as I get to know this person and find in them other forms of beauty outside of how they look. And certainly, beauty is everywhere, from sunsets to paintings of soup cans, which just circles back to it being a matter of perspective. So ... A?

16. Above all else, you put your trust in ...

The universe. No matter what I do or how hard I try, I can trust that the world at large will continue on as if I weren't even there.

17. Right before leaving for a party, you make sure to check ...

My sanity. I don't go to parties. Okay, that's not entirely true. But it probably wasn't my idea. I make sure to check that I have my phone or some other method of distracting myself until I can make it back home. If I have my phone, I can read interesting articles or even play some online chess. But seriously, not only am I likely not at the party, but I also probably wasn't invited in the first place.

18. What is your stance on animals and plants?

I try not to stand on animals. Seems rude. I do, however, have no problem with walking on the grass.

19. What is your stance on killing?

What's the motive? Sport? I'm not a fan. Revenge? That's your demon, but I wouldn't recommend it. Self-defense? Don't start it if you don't want it.

20. If you were to become a hero or a villain, which would it be?

Hero. I prefer worship over fear. Fear is effective, but reverence is like a warm and fuzzy blanket. Besides, being a hero doesn't mean I have to be a paragon of virtue and honesty. When Spider-Man stops a bank robber, he webs up the bad guys and returns the money to the bank. He also has an eviction notice waiting for him when he gets back to his crappy apartment. I, on the other hand, recognize that, that money is insured and there is no way for the authorities to know exactly how much money the robbers made off with and how much was "lost" during the chase. What? I've got bills to pay.

21. In your opinion, what is your best quality?

I'm only half as selfish as I appear.

22. In your opinion, what is your biggest flaw?

I'm lazy

23. Do you believe in the Zodiac? What is your sign?

No. I'm a Dragon. Or Sagittarius. I guess it depends on who you ask. I'd definitely pick dragon.

Last edited:
This looks fun. I'd like to give it a go. Try not to take my answers too seriously. They (probably) don't represent my actual beliefs.
Does kind of defeat the purpose, but alright

1. What is justice to you?

When I get what I want.

2. What is victory to you?

See above

3. You are a hero. A villain you are fighting has trapped a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but who is also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

No hesitation. I catch the criminal. May the guilt of the deaths of past innocents stain my soul so that the death of future innocents does not.

4. Your favorite animal. And why?

Sea turtles. They're just so chill. They're long-lived and with few ambitions beyond their immediate needs. I may not like the water, but I dig the lifestyle.

5. What is your favorite color?

It used to be red. Then it was black because edgy. Grrr, I prefer the absence of color as it matches the absence of my mortal soul! Fufufufufufufufu! But now I've settled on green. I don't know why. It's just a nice color.

6. What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Yikes! I don't know. Anything that gives me a lot of freedom.

7. Describe your ideal home.

Living alone. Looking out my window and not being able to see my neighbors. But still close enough to civilization that it's not inconvenient to go into town or order a pizza.

8. What is the most important quality to have in battle?

Being the only one that knows you're in a fight.

9. What is you preferred role in a team battle?

Leader. Or support. Just shut up and do what I say. Or stay out of my way. I don't care which.

10. Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out that you have it, you would be in danger, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

I guess that depends on the power. Can I use it to defend myself against said danger? Ah, it doesn't matter. I'd probably still use it regardless. I'm just an ordinary human and I still make poor choices. No reason to believe superpowers would change that any.

11. Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined. However, if the truth gets out, your friend will be in a far worse situation. What do you do?

I call them out and expose the truth. If I'm to be a martyr, it'll be on my terms.

12. A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on other wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie), you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I'm probably dead. I'm notorious for not recognizing a good thing when it's right in front of me. Then again, I'm a creature of comfort. I'm not sure what my exact wishes would be, but they'd probably be selfish and meant to make my own life easier. Probably something in the realm of wealth, health, and talent.

13. When most afraid you ...

Confront. Even when I should probably get outta' Dodge.

14. When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you ...

Try to learn from it

15. Beauty is ...
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) Is everywhere

Can I choose all of the above? With the exception of C. Beauty is certainly a matter of perspective or else art would be boring. Our perception of beauty most certainly comes from within. When it comes to the physical beauty of someone I'm attracted to, I wholly expect that to become less important as I get older and as I get to know this person and find in them other forms of beauty outside of how they look. And certainly, beauty is everywhere, from sunsets to paintings of soup cans, which just circles back to it being a matter of perspective. So ... A?

16. Above all else, you put your trust in ...

The universe. No matter what I do or how hard I try, I can trust that the world at large will continue on as if I weren't even there.

17. Right before leaving for a party, you make sure to check ...

My sanity. I don't go to parties. Okay, that's not entirely true. But it probably wasn't my idea. I make to check that I have my phone or some other method of distracting myself until I can make it back home. If I have my phone, I can read interesting articles or even play some online chess. But seriously, not only am I likely not at the party, but I also probably wasn't invited in the first place.

18. What is your stance on animals and plants?

I try not to stand on animals. Seems rude. I do, however, have no problem with walking on the grass.

19. What is your stance on killing?

What's the motive? Sport? I'm not a fan. Revenge? That's your demon, but I wouldn't recommend it. Self-defense? Don't start it if you don't want it.

20. If you were to become a hero or a villain, which would it be?

Hero. I prefer worship over fear. Fear is effective, but reverence is like a warm and fuzzy blanket. Besides, being a hero doesn't mean I have to be a paragon of virtue and honesty. When Spider-Man stops a bank robber, he webs up the bad guys and returns the money to the bank. He also has an eviction notice waiting for him when he gets back to his crappy apartment. I, on the other hand, recognize that, that money is insured and there is no way for the authorities to know exactly how much money the robbers made off with and how much was "lost" during the chase. What? I've got bills to pay.

21. In your opinion, what is your best quality?

I'm only half as selfish as I appear.

22. In your opinion, what is your biggest flaw?

I'm lazy

23. Do you believe in the Zodiac? What is your sign?

No. I'm a Dragon. Or Sagittarius. I guess it depends on who you ask. I'd definitely pick dragon.

Your power is “Chainless”. Your mind and body move freely and cannot be constrained by outside forces. Note that they can still have natural limits - you will not continue to develop indefinitely nor have an unconstrained lifespan or be able to solve any mental problem beyond human capability. But no chain or wall will be able to stop your movements, no ideas will enter your mind that could warp and constrain your way of thinking into certain paths, no trauma will be able to lock your mind out of certain realities. You’ll always be able to think unconstrained and no one can stop you reaching you anywhere your body could reach if not impeded by another. What method the ability uses to stop this impediment is chosen automatically and independently (meaning it can align or even be against) of your preferences, always choosing the method that is most useful in getting yourself out of the predicament that would stop you. When trapped in a room, it might give you the strength to break through the wall, but if this would cause the rest of the wall to fall on you after it shatters, the ability instead makes you phase through the wall.

Does kind of defeat the purpose, but alright
I saw some people who answered as a character, so I didn't think much of it. Kind of like switching up the answers of an in-depth personality quiz to see what sort of results different personality types might get. After all, I don't role play in order to role play myself but with powers. Not that there's anything wrong with that if that's what someone is into.

Your power is “Chainless”. Your mind and body move freely and cannot be constrained by outside forces. Note that they can still have natural limits - you will not continue to develop indefinitely nor have an unconstrained lifespan or be able to solve any mental problem beyond human capability. But no chain or wall will be able to stop your movements, no ideas will enter your mind that could warp and constrain your way of thinking into certain paths, no trauma will be able to lock your mind out of certain realities. You’ll always be able to think unconstrained and no one can stop you reaching you anywhere your body could reach if not impeded by another. What method the ability uses to stop this impediment is chosen automatically and independently (meaning it can align or even be against) of your preferences, always choosing the method that is most useful in getting yourself out of the predicament that would stop you. When trapped in a room, it might give you the strength to break through the wall, but if this would cause the rest of the wall to fall on you after it shatters, the ability instead makes you phase through the wall.
Nice. This feels surprisingly appropriate to the answers that I gave. It feels endlessly adaptable towards the path of least resistance. A real lazy man's power. Thanks!

I saw some people who answered as a character, so I didn't think much of it. Kind of like switching up the answers of an in-depth personality quiz to see what sort of results different personality types might get. After all, I don't role play in order to role play myself but with powers. Not that there's anything wrong with that if that's what someone is into.

You can do it as a fictional character, but if you do say that's what you are doing. It's only going halfway that I think is a little off for this kind of quizz.

Nice. This feels surprisingly appropriate to the answers that I gave. It feels endlessly adaptable towards the path of least resistance. A real lazy man's power. Thanks!

Glad you liked it!

You can do it as a fictional character, but if you do say that's what you are doing. It's only going halfway that I think is a little off for this kind of quizz.
Fair enough. But my answers to something like this might change if I'm feeling more snarky that day than I do most days. Or if I'm feeling particularly more moody than I usually do.

I don't like creating characters from a powers first approach. I usually prefer to come up with something like goals, motivation, or personality first and then developing something like special powers if its applicable. So that's how I did it here. I read some of the other posts and really liked the powers based off of their answers so I thought, "Hey, what about a reluctant, lazy superhero who wouldn't sit back and let an innocent person be hurt, but really wished that someone had been there to deal with it other than them."

Imagine Superman rolling his eyes and sighing annoyingly as a gas station gets robbed and he's just trying to enjoy a leisurely stroll. The robber starts running away with the cash and Supes is just like, "Meh, nobody got hurt. I don't really have to deal with this, do I? Cops will deal with it."

Anyways, I'm rambling. Thanks again.

What is justice to you? That the morally right thing is done for the good of everyone.

2) What is victory to you? When my opponent is no longer able to fight.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Family/friends. Child would be next, then everyone else pretty equally.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Dogs. They are loyal and loving friends

5) What is your favorite color? Purple

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Action rpg

7) Describe your ideal home: nothing too big or fancy. Maybe a two story, counters that reach my height better, a hot tub and a pool, nice bathrooms. Maybe 4 bed 3 bath

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Respect for your opponent

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Tank

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Generally keep it to myself and help when I can but I won't go out of way, though it does partially depend on the power

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Talk to my friend about it, see where we can get and see if it's something I need to worry about as a trust thing with my friend

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? A good and moral lawyer, world peace, a cube that can act as a pocket dimension that has slower time that can have a house built in it

13) When most afraid you... think

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... be kind and respectful

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder <-----
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... my friends and family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... the stove. I hate gas stoves

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? Love both

19) What is your stance on killing? Absolute last option, but is not off the table

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero, mostly save my friends and family

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Empathy/compassion

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Anxiety and anger

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? No, libra

What is justice to you? That the morally right thing is done for the good of everyone.

2) What is victory to you? When my opponent is no longer able to fight.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Family/friends. Child would be next, then everyone else pretty equally.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Dogs. They are loyal and loving friends

5) What is your favorite color? Purple

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Action rpg

7) Describe your ideal home: nothing too big or fancy. Maybe a two story, counters that reach my height better, a hot tub and a pool, nice bathrooms. Maybe 4 bed 3 bath

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Respect for your opponent

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Tank

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Generally keep it to myself and help when I can but I won't go out of way, though it does partially depend on the power

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Talk to my friend about it, see where we can get and see if it's something I need to worry about as a trust thing with my friend

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? A good and moral lawyer, world peace, a cube that can act as a pocket dimension that has slower time that can have a house built in it

13) When most afraid you... think

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... be kind and respectful

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder <-----
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... my friends and family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... the stove. I hate gas stoves

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? Love both

19) What is your stance on killing? Absolute last option, but is not off the table

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero, mostly save my friends and family

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Empathy/compassion

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Anxiety and anger

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? No, libra

Your power is "Contact Synchronizing Ritual". By focusing your mind with a hand placed on someone's back, you attune yourself to their dreams and aspirations, their emotions and desires, their thoughts and way of life. Your physical form dematerializes and creates arcs of lights that give an enhanced power-suit-like form to the person you were touching which reflects their most defining characteristics in the form of powers and enhanced abilities. If they had powers of their own, it also enhances those. While in this state, you exist within a pocket dimension with slowed time and an idyllic home from which you can observe what the enhanced person senses until the synchronized energy runs out or you will the power to stop. Besides this you have no control over what the person will do in their enhanced form, though if you put your back into it you make the effort to communicate into their mind. Remember that your power does take a few moments to boot up and you need to remain in a relatively calm concentrated state to perform it.

Your power is "Contact Synchronizing Ritual". By focusing your mind with a hand placed on someone's back, you attune yourself to their dreams and aspirations, their emotions and desires, their thoughts and way of life. Your physical form dematerializes and creates arcs of lights that give an enhanced power-suit-like form to the person you were touching which reflects their most defining characteristics in the form of powers and enhanced abilities. If they had powers of their own, it also enhances those. While in this state, you exist within a pocket dimension with slowed time and an idyllic home from which you can observe what the enhanced person senses until the synchronized energy runs out or you will the power to stop. Besides this you have no control over what the person will do in their enhanced form, though if you put your back into it you make the effort to communicate into their mind. Remember that your power does take a few moments to boot up and you need to remain in a relatively calm concentrated state to perform it.
So I'm a model from megaman zx. Heck yeah!

Your power is "Reaper Wings". A pair of dark blue wings sprout from your back and every one of their feathers will kill the first person they touch besides yourself provided they either were a cause of death or potential cause of a loss of life or directly benefitted from a loss of life within the last five minutes. The causal chain of causing death musn't be too long, but for instance being too slow leaving a train leading to someone else running into traffic because they are late would count. More importantly being a cause of a loss of life doesn't discriminate from human life to animal life or even plant life, so killing a flower by stepping on it would make someone vulnerable to your power for five minutes. The more you use this power the blurrier and less picky the feathers become, but at some point they'll stop being able to discriminate you from others and thus will also kill you on contact if you use the ability too much.
nice!

Absolute reciprocity; what comes around goes around.

Succeeding, accomplishing what you sought out to do.

Gah…I’d probably catch the criminal. If they are fine with killing so many people, it’ll be better to catch them now instead of saving someone and allowing them to continue what they’re doing. If you let them get away, who is going to be next? The rest of your family, more of your friends?

Birds. They represent freedom, and flying is pretty cool.

Eh…do shades count? Monochrome is the way to go, but purple, probably.

Love darker roleplays, but I don’t have a clear favourite!

Something cozy. Homey, close enough to my friends and family. Something with earthy and warm colours filled with the things I love.

To be strategic and decisive.

A tactician, or recon beforehand.

I would use it only if it’s really needed, but think of ways beforehand of how to cover it up and let it remain secret. If I can ensure that it will likely not get out or have a good plan for if it does, I'd use it more often.

If they’re willing to throw you under the bus, can they really be called your friend? Confront them about it, preferably in a way that will leave records. Give them an ultimatum, either they admit to it or you tell the others yourself.

I wish to be able to go back to the past, to be able to manipulate people’s thoughts and motivations, and to have someone that will truly love and understand me.

13) When most afraid you…
distract myself, thinks of ways to solve it if I can. If I can’t, take comfort in how it’s inevitable no matter what I do.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you…
Procrasinate on it, then try to figure out a plan of action.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in…
Rules and theorems. The unchangeable. The only constants in the world. Just like how gravity will always pull you down and the sky will be blue.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check…
That my friends are on their way as well.

Some of them…taste good?

Depends on what you’re killing, and why. Kill or be killed? Go for it. If killing someone will ultimately do more good for people you care about, sure, if you can get away with it.

A villain. For the freedom. To get revenge and justice without having to do it secretly.

Hmm, my wits?

Too ambitious, perfectionistic.

Nope, not at all. An Aries.

Absolute reciprocity; what comes around goes around.

Succeeding, accomplishing what you sought out to do.

Gah…I’d probably catch the criminal. If they are fine with killing so many people, it’ll be better to catch them now instead of saving someone and allowing them to continue what they’re doing. If you let them get away, who is going to be next? The rest of your family, more of your friends?

Birds. They represent freedom, and flying is pretty cool.

Eh…do shades count? Monochrome is the way to go, but purple, probably.

Love darker roleplays, but I don’t have a clear favourite!

Something cozy. Homey, close enough to my friends and family. Something with earthy and warm colours filled with the things I love.

To be strategic and decisive.

A tactician, or recon beforehand.

I would use it only if it’s really needed, but think of ways beforehand of how to cover it up and let it remain secret. If I can ensure that it will likely not get out or have a good plan for if it does, I'd use it more often.

If they’re willing to throw you under the bus, can they really be called your friend? Confront them about it, preferably in a way that will leave records. Give them an ultimatum, either they admit to it or you tell the others yourself.

I wish to be able to go back to the past, to be able to manipulate people’s thoughts and motivations, and to have someone that will truly love and understand me.

13) When most afraid you…
distract myself, thinks of ways to solve it if I can. If I can’t, take comfort in how it’s inevitable no matter what I do.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you…
Procrasinate on it, then try to figure out a plan of action.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in…
Rules and theorems. The unchangeable. The only constants in the world. Just like how gravity will always pull you down and the sky will be blue.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check…
That my friends are on their way as well.

Some of them…taste good?

Depends on what you’re killing, and why. Kill or be killed? Go for it. If killing someone will ultimately do more good for people you care about, sure, if you can get away with it.

A villain. For the freedom. To get revenge and justice without having to do it secretly.

Hmm, my wits?

Too ambitious, perfectionistic.

Nope, not at all. An Aries.

Your power is "Whispercrow Cowl". You can conjure talking crows made from purple shadows which are physically unable to interact with the world, but are able to control people's involuntary attention. The crows have simple personalities which all have their loyalty to you in common, and they gradually dissipate into the air. You can restore them by putting more shadows into them, but if they are away from you for too long they eventually just disappear (you can always make new ones though). By default the crow's power makes it so people can't notice them short of the occasional glimpse of some undefined shadow somewhere unless they are actively looking for the crows (which, since most people don't even know they exist, will usually mean nobody notices them except you, because you are immune to their power). They can be used as scouts, reporting back what they found to you to the best of their ability (assume a basic human intellect without any sort of specialized knowledge that you don't teach them).

The power's true purpose is achieved by having the crows land on someone's shoulder and whisper. The crows can speak directly into the subconsciously, nudging someone's unconscious attention towards particular things. They can't just lower or increase attention to a given thing or direct them to a non-present element to pay attention to (so for instance, you can't land on someone and make them pay attention to a movie that isn't currently playing somewhere in their vicinity). What they can do is choose what the person focuses on except when that person is actively trying to focus on a particular thing. The crow could have someone focus on a few particular words in a sentence someone speaks, focus the circumstances of one side of an issue being discussed, pay attention to a certain person in a crowd, etc... The two main limitations here are one the aforementioned need for the attention being directed to be involuntary, meaning if someone chooses to pay attention to a particular thing consciously and is making an effort towards that the power has no effect until they stop, and two, the whispers don't override a person's sense of danger completely. You could make someone focus on a conversation such that you could sneak up behind them and pick-pocket them, but not so much they'd ignore getting stabbed or a very loud noise behind them.

Your power is "Whispercrow Cowl". You can conjure talking crows made from purple shadows which are physically unable to interact with the world, but are able to control people's involuntary attention. The crows have simple personalities which all have their loyalty to you in common, and they gradually dissipate into the air. You can restore them by putting more shadows into them, but if they are away from you for too long they eventually just disappear (you can always make new ones though). By default the crow's power makes it so people can't notice them short of the occasional glimpse of some undefined shadow somewhere unless they are actively looking for the crows (which, since most people don't even know they exist, will usually mean nobody notices them except you, because you are immune to their power). They can be used as scouts, reporting back what they found to you to the best of their ability (assume a basic human intellect without any sort of specialized knowledge that you don't teach them).

The power's true purpose is achieved by having the crows land on someone's shoulder and whisper. The crows can speak directly into the subconsciously, nudging someone's unconscious attention towards particular things. They can't just lower or increase attention to a given thing or direct them to a non-present element to pay attention to (so for instance, you can't land on someone and make them pay attention to a movie that isn't currently playing somewhere in their vicinity). What they can do is choose what the person focuses on except when that person is actively trying to focus on a particular thing. The crow could have someone focus on a few particular words in a sentence someone speaks, focus the circumstances of one side of an issue being discussed, pay attention to a certain person in a crowd, etc... The two main limitations here are one the aforementioned need for the attention being directed to be involuntary, meaning if someone chooses to pay attention to a particular thing consciously and is making an effort towards that the power has no effect until they stop, and two, the whispers don't override a person's sense of danger completely. You could make someone focus on a conversation such that you could sneak up behind them and pick-pocket them, but not so much they'd ignore getting stabbed or a very loud noise behind them.
I love it! I have no idea how you think of so many unique powers haha

- What goes around comes around. You get what you deserve.
- Victory represents a win, but it isn't always deserved.
- I would save the child. Though I hesitate to let anyone die, the child has the most life remaining and therefore I would save them first. I would still try to save more people.
- I personally like the badger, because while it isn't very large, it packs a heavy punch and can easily defend itself.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I love to rolplay in fantasy rp's.
- Something cozy, but still has space to host a large number of people.
- A clear head. Being strong is great and all, but if you are all brawn with no brains, the fight won't go the way that you want.
- I would probably be a support or tank role, to try and help the other members of my team.
- I hide my identity and help anyone I can. If I get discovered, it will be for a good cause.
- I would let them go. It's better to have someone I can trust, and though I wouldn't turn them in, I would part ways.
I would wish for world peace, a fully renewable/magic energy source, and for the genie to be free, if that's what they want.
- Distance myself from people. I don't want to look weak.
- Try my best. If I can't win, at least I went down fighting.
15) Beauty....

- Myself. I find it hard to trust other people with sensitive matters.
- On my friends, to make sure that they are all ok.
- They taste good. Other than that, they're really interesting and cool.
- If it is necessary and there is no other option, then it must happen.
- I would be a hero, probably because I want to protect the powerless civilians.
- My loyalty is one of my best qualities.
- My biggest flaw is my inability to fully trust anyone enough to take all of my walls down.
- I think that the zodiac and all of the astrology is a load of crap. However, my sign is Aquarius.

- What goes around comes around. You get what you deserve.
- Victory represents a win, but it isn't always deserved.
- I would save the child. Though I hesitate to let anyone die, the child has the most life remaining and therefore I would save them first. I would still try to save more people.
- I personally like the badger, because while it isn't very large, it packs a heavy punch and can easily defend itself.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I love to rolplay in fantasy rp's.
- Something cozy, but still has space to host a large number of people.
- A clear head. Being strong is great and all, but if you are all brawn with no brains, the fight won't go the way that you want.
- I would probably be a support or tank role, to try and help the other members of my team.
- I hide my identity and help anyone I can. If I get discovered, it will be for a good cause.
- I would let them go. It's better to have someone I can trust, and though I wouldn't turn them in, I would part ways.
I would wish for world peace, a fully renewable/magic energy source, and for the genie to be free, if that's what they want.
- Distance myself from people. I don't want to look weak.
- Try my best. If I can't win, at least I went down fighting.
15) Beauty....

- Myself. I find it hard to trust other people with sensitive matters.
- On my friends, to make sure that they are all ok.
- They taste good. Other than that, they're really interesting and cool.
- If it is necessary and there is no other option, then it must happen.
- I would be a hero, probably because I want to protect the powerless civilians.
- My loyalty is one of my best qualities.
- My biggest flaw is my inability to fully trust anyone enough to take all of my walls down.
- I think that the zodiac and all of the astrology is a load of crap. However, my sign is Aquarius.

Your power is "Stasis Network". Inside you is a source of temporal energy capable of 'freezing' a small fraction of time-space. You can at will through small gestures like raising your hand generate small shields that last a couple seconds at most of what appears to be a net of white light which freezes the space around it for those few moments, effectively making that piece immutable. The weakness, naturally, is the small area and duration. You can also through a more specific gesture that seems like opening a zipper in the air, manifest a more lasting net that you can throw. The larger the net the longer it takes, but it can act as a temporary cage as once it starts to wrap around something or someone it form a spherical cage around them. As your technique gains speed and precision you'd be capable of such feats as throwing a small net that forms a sphere around a bullet in mid-air, freezing the bullet in stasis. Just remember that if you choose to use the feature to freeze time inside the cage (something you choose as you make the net) the position can't be changed and the momentum is kept. The power also has one more advantage and one danger. The temporal energy inside you can freeze things in stasis, and while it can't entirely prevent you from getting hurt or sick, it can keep you from aging further. It can also act as a permanent source of stamina once you've mastered it. However, trying to use these applications too soon can lock you in a permanent stasis and since you are frozen in time you became unable to command the power to stop it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back