Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
"Mercenary Persona" is your power. Somewhere in your body is a slot through which cash (coins or bills both work) can be inserted. If a sufficient amount (determined by the ability, though you always have a vague sense of what it is for any given request) is inserted here and you consent to it, your body is taken over by an alternate personality designed to perfectly fulfill a request you were paid for. This must be a singular request that does not bring you any direct harm you didn't agree to and could be expected/predicted (so direct harm that is a result of an accident or for instance of an emotional need or vulnerability you weren't aware of is not filtered by this),. The alternate personality has not only different personality traits, quirks and preferences, but they even have a set of vague memories (vague enough to not cause dissonance, but still feeling like their own history while they are in control) and their own talents/skills specialized for the request. These skills are not supernatural, but they are among the top in whatever country you happen to be in. Talents or skills that would require substantial changes to your body cannot be achieved through the Mercenary Persona, though those that would require smaller, less visible changes still can.
Oh my god that’s amazing thank you

Oh my god that’s amazing thank you

Glad you liked it :)

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention in the description, the money that's inserted in you is stored within and you pay for things mentally by removing it from the reserves provided you are physically present where the payment would take place. The machine or person will simply accept the payment you are delivering mentally as if you did it through normal means.

1) What is justice to you?

Basically that evil deeds get punished and peace is trying to be kept

2) What is victory to you?

Winning at a competition, a happy feeling.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

My family member or friend of course

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

Monkeys because they're funny :)

5) What is your favorite color?

Orange

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Romance and Adventure Mix i guess

7) Describe your ideal home

Cozy and a place you can just go to when you're down or exhausted

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

A good battle itself, a not boring one

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

The one that runs away

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

I use it to be even more lazy

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Murder them and dump them in a river

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

The power of time manipulation, A book that lets me create anything, a Bag that has an infinite amount of any food that I want at the moment

13) When most afraid you...

Run away

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Run away cause i aint dealing with that

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

I guess A

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

My Family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

If my Bladder is emptied

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

I love animals and plants (Eating them too is good aswell)

19) What is your stance on killing?

As long as it's for a purpose of survival or Gathering Food, It's acceptable. Otherwise not.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

I'd be a supervillain because There would be no superheroes in real life to stop me and plus, It'd get boring after a while and I'll turn into a superhero anyways

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

I try making people happy or smile, even if it doesn't always work

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

The Inability to understand other people's emotions and handle them accordingly

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

No and Taurus

A book that lets me create anything

The genie kills you for this one.

Basically that evil deeds get punished and peace is trying to be kept

Winning at a competition, a happy feeling.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

My family member or friend of course

Monkeys because they're funny :)

Orange

Romance and Adventure Mix i guess

Cozy and a place you can just go to when you're down or exhausted

A good battle itself, a not boring one

The one that runs away

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

I use it to be even more lazy

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Murder them and dump them in a river

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

The power of time manipulation, A book that lets me create anything, a Bag that has an infinite amount of any food that I want at the moment

Run away

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Run away cause i aint dealing with that

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

I guess A

My Family

If my Bladder is emptied

I love animals and plants (Eating them too is good aswell)

As long as it's for a purpose of survival or Gathering Food, It's acceptable. Otherwise not.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

I'd be a supervillain because There would be no superheroes in real life to stop me and plus, It'd get boring after a while and I'll turn into a superhero anyways

I try making people happy or smile, even if it doesn't always work

The Inability to understand other people's emotions and handle them accordingly

No and Taurus

Your power is “Standstill”. With this ability you can see occasionally a glowing symbol in the air in the form of a pause button. Whenever you want, if one is within your sight or you are in physical contact with own, you can focus on it, causing the the entire world’s time to freeze. Your body is also frozen in time, but your mind projects itself into an astral / spiritual form capable of moving in stopped time, sensing in stopped time, and moving through solid objects like walls. It is unable to interact with anything in any way, but this gives you time to think and calm down (one of the few physiological states that will carry over to your physical form once time resumes), plus you may be able to get more information while your spiritual form walks around in stopped time. In fact, your spiritual’s form perception, ability to predict trajectories and movement and memory retention are greatly augmented, and the memories from the latter carry on if only briefly onto your physical form. So provided you had a nearby pause symbol and it was physically possible for you to do so, you could dodge bullets through this ability.

The augmented mental abilities of your spiritual form are also a double edged sword though, as they are the cap to your time stop. Once it reaches a certain critical mass of information, your ability shuts down automatically to prevent your brain from being overloaded. With training and effort you could force yourself to go past this limit, though that wouldn’t stop its potential self-destructive effects.

You good if we submit multiple of these? I sorta want to see what some of my favorite characters get, then lock them in a room and force them to deal with it.

You good if we submit multiple of these? I sorta want to see what some of my favorite characters get, then lock them in a room and force them to deal with it.

Go ahead! Would be nice if you could indicate what is a submission for a character and what is for yourself though.

From the perspective of one of my characters. We'll call him Spark.

1) What is justice to you? Justice isn't real. The courts are biased; they only want what's best for themselves. I could make my own justice, but that would see me jailed.

2) What is victory to you? Victory is justice if justice were real. It's the world set right, the adrenaline, the manic feel. Dominance, satisfaction, glory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Oh, I'm the hero? I wouldn't make a very good hero. Child, elderly, veteran, criminals, priests. They're all strangers; why should I care? The super's an ass, he can die. An attractive person? Sorry, I'm taken. They're all useless. What did the villain want with them? To make a statement 'bout the worthlessness of humanity? After the villain then; they should clearly be the priority here.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? The thunderbird, because. Non-mythical? The Tasmanian tiger: they're badass.

5) What is your favorite color? Gold and silver.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Slasher, survival, horror.

7) Describe your ideal home. Penthouse, skyrise. Give me a flat in the metropolis, modern in a sea of towers. Glass walls, sliding doors; all the newest tech and the sky. I want a home that'll let me fly.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Boldness. If you're too much of a coward to fight dirty, to charge into the fire, you're gonna die pretty quick.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight? The swordspell: melee on the front lines, capable of magic to boost stats.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? I don't care about the danger. Let the world know. Stand in the streets like a maniac and show off my new abilities, of course.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? I can't lose more than I have. This fool is no friend of mine; they ought to have known I'd take them down with me. Let the truth get out.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? 1. Enough cash to last two wealthy lifetimes of 110 years. 2. To know where the genie came from. 3. A crown of onyx thorns and golden leaves.

13) When most afraid you… grow snappy, defensive, and paranoid.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you… It depends, of course. Can I learn from them? Are they competent? If they're smart but an ass, their brains mean nothin', I'm still gonna loathe 'em.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in… my partner.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check… to make sure I brought my wallet.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They're sacred. Wild beasts, natural. They're easy. Humans are too far gone.

19) What is your stance on killing? Why should I care? We kill for food, for pleasure: what do you think happens to that ant when you smash it for coming close to you?

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? The villain. They lead much more interesting lives, aren't bound by laws and corruption…

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion? My charming looks, obviously. (←all the sarcasm.) Shamelessness. I will say what I want and do what I do. It's gotten me places.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Shamelessness. People don't like seeing others be free. They'd much rather I fit in their little outlined boxes.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? No. Libra. I'd rather be Scorpio.

From the perspective of one of my characters. We'll call him Spark.

1) What is justice to you? Justice isn't real. The courts are biased; they only want what's best for themselves. I could make my own justice, but that would see me jailed.

2) What is victory to you? Victory is justice if justice were real. It's the world set right, the adrenaline, the manic feel. Dominance, satisfaction, glory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Oh, I'm the hero? I wouldn't make a very good hero. Child, elderly, veteran, criminals, priests. They're all strangers; why should I care? The super's an ass, he can die. An attractive person? Sorry, I'm taken. They're all useless. What did the villain want with them? To make a statement 'bout the worthlessness of humanity? After the villain then; they should clearly be the priority here.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? The thunderbird, because. Non-mythical? The Tasmanian tiger: they're badass.

5) What is your favorite color? Gold and silver.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Slasher, survival, horror.

7) Describe your ideal home. Penthouse, skyrise. Give me a flat in the metropolis, modern in a sea of towers. Glass walls, sliding doors; all the newest tech and the sky. I want a home that'll let me fly.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Boldness. If you're too much of a coward to fight dirty, to charge into the fire, you're gonna die pretty quick.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight? The swordspell: melee on the front lines, capable of magic to boost stats.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? I don't care about the danger. Let the world know. Stand in the streets like a maniac and show off my new abilities, of course.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? I can't lose more than I have. This fool is no friend of mine; they ought to have known I'd take them down with me. Let the truth get out.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? 1. Enough cash to last two wealthy lifetimes of 110 years. 2. To know where the genie came from. 3. A crown of onyx thorns and golden leaves.

13) When most afraid you… grow snappy, defensive, and paranoid.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you… It depends, of course. Can I learn from them? Are they competent? If they're smart but an ass, their brains mean nothin', I'm still gonna loathe 'em.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in… my partner.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check… to make sure I brought my wallet.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They're sacred. Wild beasts, natural. They're easy. Humans are too far gone.

19) What is your stance on killing? Why should I care? We kill for food, for pleasure: what do you think happens to that ant when you smash it for coming close to you?

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? The villain. They lead much more interesting lives, aren't bound by laws and corruption…

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion? My charming looks, obviously. (←all the sarcasm.) Shamelessness. I will say what I want and do what I do. It's gotten me places.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Shamelessness. People don't like seeing others be free. They'd much rather I fit in their little outlined boxes.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? No. Libra. I'd rather be Scorpio.

Your power is ‘Display of Grit’. Your body toughens in response to attention from others, becoming sturdier, hitting harder (physically stronger), numbing sensations like pain, and even causing wounds and other injuries to slow incremental damage (bleeding for instance or tension of broken bones against each other or organs etc…) potentially down to a crawl. This scales with the number of people in the vicinity paying attention to you, as well as the degree of that attention. Shouting in a crowd of hundreds of people will likely give you short and weak notice. But if you’ve got the undivided, tunnel-vision attention of a single person, that can mean much more. This only works with people in person and only up to range of around 40 meters.

Your power is ‘Display of Grit’. Your body toughens in response to attention from others, becoming sturdier, hitting harder (physically stronger), numbing sensations like pain, and even causing wounds and other injuries to slow incremental damage (bleeding for instance or tension of broken bones against each other or organs etc…) potentially down to a crawl. This scales with the number of people in the vicinity paying attention to you, as well as the degree of that attention. Shouting in a crowd of hundreds of people will likely give you short and weak notice. But if you’ve got the undivided, tunnel-vision attention of a single person, that can mean much more. This only works with people in person and only up to range of around 40 meters.
Damn bro's basically guts with the berserker armor

Damn I am honestly amazed that you've been doing this for so long. Might I have a go?

An eye for an eye, basically. Or whatever is equally satisfying for the injured party.

Unquestionable defeat of your opponent. The 'opponent' in this formula may be anything from an actual physical enemy to, say, expectations of others, etc.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms <...>
Family member/close friend.

Probably a cat. I like the companionship, but I also like the independence. So a house pet with a lot of character. So - a cat.

Orange.

Missing scenes. Also fighting/post-fight. Also hurt/comfort.

A small studio apartment on a high-up floor of a high-tech building in the middle of a busy city. Big windows looking out to the urban landscape that's always noisy and glows at night. The emphasis is on small though, I don't like big spaces. I'd fill it with trinkets and fandom stuff and posters and neon lights for when it's dark. And fluffy carpets on a smooth wooden floor I can skate on in my socks. Maybe glowy cloud-like stuff on the ceiling (or glowing star stickers).

Perseverance

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A tank. Heavy armor, big weapon, all damage on me.

Uuuh figure out a way to use it in not-very-obvious ways, but if it does get out - eh, I'll deal with one problem at a time. I dislike hiding anyway.

Depends on the situation. If I'm behind said friend's cause in this case, then meh, I'll totally deal. If, however, I see the situation as betrayal or such, then it's on them to face the consequences.

- Permanently remove ability to feel fear/anxiety/etc from my mind and body (I don't care if that makes me carelessly walk into traffic a second later because I forgot I'm not immortal)
- Give me enough money to move to a safe place, obtain a dream home and be able to help my close friends do the same as well as support my parents when they get older. And give to as many shelters and charities as I want to. I know I'm making myself all white-knighty here but the amount of good people's gofundmes and the fact that I can't help with my small salary genuinely pisses me off. Want to just be able to throw money at people - friends, family, strangers, creators. And have my small urban apartment full of stuff while I'm at it.
- A body I'll finally feel at peace in

Freeze.

If I respect them/it as something superior to me, I'll be humble and respectful. If, however, I do not, I'll challenge them/it outright, jumping over meekness straight into anger. As experience shows there's no middle ground.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

that everything is going to be alright.

if somebody will be able to pick my likely drunk butt from the train station at 1am

Love both. Allergic to all animals and some plants. Have some plants on my desk which I'm obviously not allergic to. They're growing very weirdly despite me doing my best to give them enough water and light and occasional nutrition, so I'm grumbling at them like they're disobedient children. Stupid kids growing way too big on top and falling over 'cause their stems are thin as hell. Ugh.

In real life? Bad and best avoided. Unless the aforementioned eye for an eye I guess (but only if the first 'eye' was intentional). Narratively? Bite bite kill kill it can often be so cathartic depending on the lead up. I hate the 'Well I'm a hero so I'm better than you therefore I won't kill you 'cause this is a lesson in forgiveness' trope so much--

I'd likely be an antihero. Depending on my powers I'd totally be something vengeful-for-a-good-cause I suspect. Scaring abusive parents, stomping harassers, being politicians' nightmare. Oh, protecting LGBTQ+ community definitely, no more protesters on Pride on my watch. And every homophobic/transphobic governor gets me for a sleep paralysis demon 😈

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Stubbornness.

Stubbornness.

Yes when it fits and no when it's wrong, 'cause that's the most fun. Aries.

Damn I am honestly amazed that you've been doing this for so long.

People keep posting their questions, I'll keep letting this be an outlet for my creativity hahaha.

Damn I am honestly amazed that you've been doing this for so long. Might I have a go?

An eye for an eye, basically. Or whatever is equally satisfying for the injured party.

Unquestionable defeat of your opponent. The 'opponent' in this formula may be anything from an actual physical enemy to, say, expectations of others, etc.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms <...>
Family member/close friend.

Probably a cat. I like the companionship, but I also like the independence. So a house pet with a lot of character. So - a cat.

Orange.

Missing scenes. Also fighting/post-fight. Also hurt/comfort.

A small studio apartment on a high-up floor of a high-tech building in the middle of a busy city. Big windows looking out to the urban landscape that's always noisy and glows at night. The emphasis is on small though, I don't like big spaces. I'd fill it with trinkets and fandom stuff and posters and neon lights for when it's dark. And fluffy carpets on a smooth wooden floor I can skate on in my socks. Maybe glowy cloud-like stuff on the ceiling (or glowing star stickers).

Perseverance

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A tank. Heavy armor, big weapon, all damage on me.

Uuuh figure out a way to use it in not-very-obvious ways, but if it does get out - eh, I'll deal with one problem at a time. I dislike hiding anyway.

Depends on the situation. If I'm behind said friend's cause in this case, then meh, I'll totally deal. If, however, I see the situation as betrayal or such, then it's on them to face the consequences.

- Permanently remove ability to feel fear/anxiety/etc from my mind and body (I don't care if that makes me carelessly walk into traffic a second later because I forgot I'm not immortal)
- Give me enough money to move to a safe place, obtain a dream home and be able to help my close friends do the same as well as support my parents when they get older. And give to as many shelters and charities as I want to. I know I'm making myself all white-knighty here but the amount of good people's gofundmes and the fact that I can't help with my small salary genuinely pisses me off. Want to just be able to throw money at people - friends, family, strangers, creators. And have my small urban apartment full of stuff while I'm at it.
- A body I'll finally feel at peace in

Freeze.

If I respect them/it as something superior to me, I'll be humble and respectful. If, however, I do not, I'll challenge them/it outright, jumping over meekness straight into anger. As experience shows there's no middle ground.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

that everything is going to be alright.

if somebody will be able to pick my likely drunk butt from the train station at 1am

Love both. Allergic to all animals and some plants. Have some plants on my desk which I'm obviously not allergic to. They're growing very weirdly despite me doing my best to give them enough water and light and occasional nutrition, so I'm grumbling at them like they're disobedient children. Stupid kids growing way too big on top and falling over 'cause their stems are thin as hell. Ugh.

In real life? Bad and best avoided. Unless the aforementioned eye for an eye I guess (but only if the first 'eye' was intentional). Narratively? Bite bite kill kill it can often be so cathartic depending on the lead up. I hate the 'Well I'm a hero so I'm better than you therefore I won't kill you 'cause this is a lesson in forgiveness' trope so much--

I'd likely be an antihero. Depending on my powers I'd totally be something vengeful-for-a-good-cause I suspect. Scaring abusive parents, stomping harassers, being politicians' nightmare. Oh, protecting LGBTQ+ community definitely, no more protesters on Pride on my watch. And every homophobic/transphobic governor gets me for a sleep paralysis demon 😈

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Stubbornness.

Stubbornness.

Yes when it fits and no when it's wrong, 'cause that's the most fun. Aries.

Your power is "Galatean Messenger". This power is hidden within you, not released until the moment you would die. At that time, your spirit will be released and take the form of a divine messenger, specifically a living statue of an idealized human form but what appears to be the head of a cat, and a face resembling a crude cat mask. You may at will take a more mechanical appearance, appearing similar to an android or alternatively some modern human """""sculpture"""" modeling the human body, such as mannequins. Divine messengers do not experience negative emotions and derive positive ones from the fulfillment of their duties, that to come to their charges (which they instinctively know how to locate) and assist in guiding them to the best path to a particular action or event that is considered to be of great importance to humanity by the forces that be. While divine guardians must offer minimal assistance beyond guidance and potentially training, they can physically protect their charges using their incredibly resilient bodies to forces natural, artificial and even magical or paranormal. Even if destroyed, likely resulting in failing the mission they have at a time, given a few decades they are likely to be able to restore themselves. Furthermore, being in the presence of one, and the favor of a divine messenger, can have an effect on one's fortune/good luck.

Your power is "Galatean Messenger". This power is hidden within you, not released until the moment you would die. At that time, your spirit will be released and take the form of a divine messenger, specifically a living statue of an idealized human form but what appears to be the head of a cat, and a face resembling a crude cat mask. You may at will take a more mechanical appearance, appearing similar to an android or alternatively some modern human """""sculpture"""" modeling the human body, such as mannequins. Divine messengers do not experience negative emotions and derive positive ones from the fulfillment of their duties, that to come to their charges (which they instinctively know how to locate) and assist in guiding them to the best path to a particular action or event that is considered to be of great importance to humanity by the forces that be. While divine guardians must offer minimal assistance beyond guidance and potentially training, they can physically protect their charges using their incredibly resilient bodies to forces natural, artificial and even magical or paranormal. Even if destroyed, likely resulting in failing the mission they have at a time, given a few decades they are likely to be able to restore themselves. Furthermore, being in the presence of one, and the favor of a divine messenger, can have an effect on one's fortune/good luck.

Did you have any outside inspiration for this power or did you just come up with it on your own because this is a really cool concept.

Did you have any outside inspiration for this power or did you just come up with it on your own because this is a really cool concept.

To the extent I had inspiration it was mostly in the name “Galatea” the mythological Greek sculpture made as an ideal so beautiful it’s creator fell in love with it, as well as the mental image of what is apparently called a “Maneki Neko”, these Japanese cat statues that apparently bring good fortune or something like that. Beyond that, and of course the answers to the quizz, it’s just my own thoughts.

Holy hell I love this so much!!! Thank you, I shall absolutely cherish this power and use it for good when time comes.

-Those who are innocent are free, those who commit crimes for a need (money, food, survival, etc) or are even driven to desperation are given better lives, and those who commit crimes out of malice, hate or anger are punished and cast out of society.

-Achieving the desired goal or outcome you seek without harming others.

-Rescue the hero to attempt a secondary rescue with their aid for as many civilians as possible, but I also dislike absolute questions like this that ignore too many posibilities.

-Dogs because they are the real super heroes of the world.

-Blue

-Fantasy

-Large, with many rooms, each shared by a friend or someone in need in the local community, close to a game store that holds monthly meetups to play board games and other stuff.

-Preparation is the best thing to bring to a battle, but it's not something you can have during it without having it prior. Clarity of thought if it's not acceptable as an answer.

-Support/healing/defense. Taking the hits as a tank or empowering others to better enable them to fight.

-Find a place to test it privately, use it to legally obtain funds in a subtle way, use those funds to obtain more funds and start helping with large scale social programs in my local area. Depending on the power.

-I tell the truth to those that it matters for. Someone who is lying about me is not a friend of mine. If they were someone very close I would attempt to have them retract their lie first and give them a chance to come clean.

-Immortality with a minor safeguard that would allow me to end it after long and careful consideration over weeks
-The ability to force people to speak the truth
-The ability to teleport with a thought or teleport without a thought if in some manner of danger that would restrain me or trap me.

-Scream like a little girl and ask someone else to help, I am terrified of bugs. But outside that context I tend to find something, usually a book, to calm and focus myself.

-Try to learn what I can from them and understand how they did it, see if I can improve, and accept when I hit my wall.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

Both really. It depends on perspective, but the important factor is usually within still.

-People who have earned it

-I don't know? I do not party frequently

-Animals are sentient (not sapient, but sentient). They are thinking and feeling creatures and thus should be treated as such. Some may even be full sapient (dolphins are actual dicks and whales are complex and intelligent.) Plants are not sentient or sapient, at least as we understand right now, and are merely vital to our continued existence. Still, preservation of them helps preserve sentience and sapience so they are also valuable.

-Self defense or defense of others only.

-Desired outcome would be a superhero and help people.

-I think logically or try to.

-I am socially blind, deaf and dumb.

-I do not believe in astrology and don't know my sign.

-Those who are innocent are free, those who commit crimes for a need (money, food, survival, etc) or are even driven to desperation are given better lives, and those who commit crimes out of malice, hate or anger are punished and cast out of society.

-Achieving the desired goal or outcome you seek without harming others.

-Rescue the hero to attempt a secondary rescue with their aid for as many civilians as possible, but I also dislike absolute questions like this that ignore too many posibilities.

-Dogs because they are the real super heroes of the world.

-Blue

-Fantasy

-Large, with many rooms, each shared by a friend or someone in need in the local community, close to a game store that holds monthly meetups to play board games and other stuff.

-Preparation is the best thing to bring to a battle, but it's not something you can have during it without having it prior. Clarity of thought if it's not acceptable as an answer.

-Support/healing/defense. Taking the hits as a tank or empowering others to better enable them to fight.

-Find a place to test it privately, use it to legally obtain funds in a subtle way, use those funds to obtain more funds and start helping with large scale social programs in my local area. Depending on the power.

-I tell the truth to those that it matters for. Someone who is lying about me is not a friend of mine. If they were someone very close I would attempt to have them retract their lie first and give them a chance to come clean.

-Immortality with a minor safeguard that would allow me to end it after long and careful consideration over weeks
-The ability to force people to speak the truth
-The ability to teleport with a thought or teleport without a thought if in some manner of danger that would restrain me or trap me.

-Scream like a little girl and ask someone else to help, I am terrified of bugs. But outside that context I tend to find something, usually a book, to calm and focus myself.

-Try to learn what I can from them and understand how they did it, see if I can improve, and accept when I hit my wall.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

Both really. It depends on perspective, but the important factor is usually within still.

-People who have earned it

-I don't know? I do not party frequently

-Animals are sentient (not sapient, but sentient). They are thinking and feeling creatures and thus should be treated as such. Some may even be full sapient (dolphins are actual dicks and whales are complex and intelligent.) Plants are not sentient or sapient, at least as we understand right now, and are merely vital to our continued existence. Still, preservation of them helps preserve sentience and sapience so they are also valuable.

-Self defense or defense of others only.

-Desired outcome would be a superhero and help people.

-I think logically or try to.

-I am socially blind, deaf and dumb.

-I do not believe in astrology and don't know my sign.

Your power is “Third Path”. With this power, you have access to a mental map displaying only white dots that denote people within two kilometers, and indicate their names and occupations. You can tell the approximate distance the person is at from you and use the map to determine direction. When faced with a dilema where a better solution to the problem could be given by one of the people within your map’s range, the dot of that person will glow red until you’ve obtained the solution from them or you have resolved your dilema in some other way.

Last edited:
Your power is “Third Path”. With this power, you have access to a mental map displaying only white dots that denote people within two kilometers, and indicate their names and occupations. You can tell the approximate distance the person is at from you and use the map to determine direction. When faced with a dilema where a better solution to the problem could be given by one of the people within your map’s range, the dot of that person will glow red until you’ve obtained the solution from them or you have resolved your dilema in some other way.
This power would be cracked for a sniper-esque fighter

I had almost forgotten about this, so I’m glad I watched it. I got to look back and cringe really hard at my answers from three years ago. Lmao. My goodness. I was certainly going through a phase back then. As cool as the “Blameless Diva” power is, it would in all likelihood have been the death of me. “Oh, yes. I’m totally a mischievous trickster type. It’s not like I cry every time I hurt someone’s feelings, am physically incapable of breaking traffic laws even on my bike, or would have a heart attack if I tried to steal a pack of gum.” And I said I wanted to be a supervillain. 💀💀💀

Anyway, since it’s allowed, I’m thinking I’ll submit answers for one of my characters next.

This power would be cracked for a sniper-esque fighter

An application I certainly didn't think of, but a neat way to use it as well haha

I had almost forgotten about this, so I’m glad I watched it. I got to look back and cringe really hard at my answers from three years ago. Lmao. My goodness. I was certainly going through a phase back then. As cool as the “Blameless Diva” power is, it would in all likelihood have been the death of me. “Oh, yes. I’m totally a mischievous trickster type. It’s not like I cry every time I hurt someone’s feelings, am physically incapable of breaking traffic laws even on my bike, or would have a heart attack if I tried to steal a pack of gum.” And I said I wanted to be a supervillain. 💀💀💀

Anyway, since it’s allowed, I’m thinking I’ll submit answers for one of my characters next.

Feel free! And if you feel you've changed / grown a lot as a person, there's also precedent for people submitting for themselves again to see what they get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back