• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Icewind Dale (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Love it!

Yeah, it's a pain to get used to.

Whelp, I'd like everyone to welcome D. Rex D. Rex as our new player! He responded right away to the recruitment being open. 'Rex, go ahead and make your character. Read through the first bits of our adventure so far. There's not much there yet.

Aye aye! Will get to it when I can. Any classes the party is needing? Rogue or Ranger? Tank? Caster? Necromancer? Monke? More healing?

Last edited:
As the player of a soon-to-be dead goblin, healing is always appreciated lol

If it's soon to be dead, necromancer can help there too :p

Well, I do have an idea for a yuan-ti cleric! Would probably worship a God similar to, if not the same, as our parties current cleric.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai Can yuan-ti have a tail instead of legs? I can't find anything that definitively says yes or no for a PC. Other than some yuan ti do, and they come in all sorts of snakey forms. And there are yuan ti with such forms.

Though now that I think of it, a shifter trickery or twilight cleric could also be pretty fun.

Last edited:
twilight domain is my favorite cleric subclass, it seems so cool even though I have never played cleric.

The more I look at it, the more I'm liking it.

I think it cemented my concept.

Kidnapped by fey as a child, the young shifter finds herself alone in the fantastical feywild. Through a journey worthy of a fable, she unknowingly follows the guidance of the goddess Selûne, who helps her find comfort and salvation in the darkness, and eventually helping her escape back back home.

After which, She becomes a devotee of the goddess. Older now, but somewhat cowardly by nature, charges herself to help guide those lost in the dark and those who are afraid. With the blessing of Selûne, she embarks into the world on a journey that will truly test her faith and courage.

I'm thinking a raccoon as an appropriate totem for the shifter, nocturnal boogers that they are.

And, since I believe Sune and Selune are good allies, her and Gurk should get along pretty well. Big brother Gurk!

She sounds nice.

Strawberri might scare her a little being a fey and more than a little when Strawberri enters her form of dread.

She sounds nice.

Strawberri might scare her a little being a fey and more than a little when Strawberri enters her form of dread.

4g5frx.jpg

Lol it slipped my mind of the obvious fact that fairy are fey.

Though actually don't think twilight girl will be afraid because she's a fairy. While there were plenty of things to be afraid of, there was plenty of wonder there too. If anything, being around a friendly fairy may be comfortably familiar, given she spent more years in the feywild than out of it.

The form of dread though... yeah that might definitely be pretty frightening. Legends of bone fairies have traveled pretty wide. Its what they tell kids to get them to eat their vegetables. She believes them.

fun fact I haven't actually said who Strawberri's patron is so it's a complete mystery (I don't even know who it is since I never picked one lol) on how her appearance will change in that form.

fun fact I haven't actually said who Strawberri's patron is so it's a complete mystery (I don't even know who it is since I never picked one lol) on how her appearance will change in that form.
So she really could be one of those scary bone fairies... and she will steal our bones from our bodies while we sleep.

Icewind Dale Trinket
Adventuring gear
Icewind Dale Trinkets
d100 Trinket
01-04 A small wooden figurine of a yawning walrus, painted in red and black
05-08 A pair of scrimshaw cufflinks with an image of a fisherman on a boat engraved on them
09-12 A small iron key with a frayed blue and gold cord tied to it
13-16 A small illustrated book of Northlander myths that has pages missing
17-20 A damaged scrimshaw cameo depicting a merfolk
21-24 A stone from a burial cairn with a tiny Dwarvish rune carved into it
25-28 A ripped cloth sail with a symbol you don't recognize
29-32 An Ulu knife with a scrimshaw handle
33-36 A jar containing an unidentifiable, sweet, sticky substance
37-40 A delicate glass ball painted with snowflakes, capped by a metal loop with a tiny hook attached to it
41-44 An expedition log with missing pages and a pressed flower used as a bookmark
45-48 An owl figurine carved from whalebone
49-52 A sewing box that smells of old wood and has three spools of blue thread inside
53-56 A scrimshaw-handled ink pen with black runic designs along its length
57-60 A brooch made from a small insect encased in amber
61-64 A scrimshaw pepper shaker etched with the letter W
65-68 An old, wooden-handled ice pick stained with blood that won't wash off
69-72 A fabric doll bearing an angry expression
73-76 A set of wind chimes made from seashells
77-80 A beautiful silver tin that, when opened, emits the smell of rotting fish
81-84 A bloodstained dreamcatcher made from fishing line, gold wire, and snowy owlbear feathers
85-88 A figurine of a polar bear made of ice that never melts
89-92 A snow globe that doesn't need to be shaken
93-96 A piece of sea glass shaped like a unicorn's horn
97-00 A dark blue scarf that gets lighter in shade the higher the altitude of the wearer

I found the trinket table from the book
Icewind Dale Trinkets: 9
09-12 A small iron key with a frayed blue and gold cord tied to it

Was hoping for the scarf. But a key is the next best thing!

Feywild Trinkets : 72, 13, 45

1. Tuning fork that sounds the tone for the F key
2. Large iron fingernail
3. Bar of soap that smells like something memorable from your childhood

Lol certainly a very odd mix

Last edited:
Getting close to finishing your Shifter wildhunt Twilight Cleric? I'm just guessing on the shifter subrace but being the one with +2 wisdom makes it a decent guess.

Getting close to finishing your Shifter wildhunt Twilight Cleric? I'm just guessing on the shifter subrace but being the one with +2 wisdom makes it a decent guess.
Yeah. Its pretty easy as I already had a foundation for it and the numbers already crunched. Mostly just plugging numbers. Will have to flesh out the background later though.

Dealing with the cold is challenge. Strawberri can pull out a torch from her bag and then light it with druidcraft, but I'm not sure how effective that will be.

D. Rex D. Rex would it be okay with you if we have the party stumble on you hunkering down in the same storm? I was thinking that could be a fun way to get you into the group organically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back