• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ฑ๐’ถ๐“‚๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ~

BlackIce

You give me the chillsss
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Iโ€™m BlackIce! Iโ€™m not new to RPN, but I created a new account due to being inactive for so long. I just want a fresh start! Anyways, lemme tell you more about me. I am an 18 years old and a fresh college student! Since Iโ€™m so busy with my school and my job, I wonโ€™t be available to RP during the day, however, I will usually be on 9-11 am EST and then 10-12 pm/am. I will be able to chat though, and sometimes get out responses during the day - no promises though! Btw I love chatting outside of the RP. I absolutely adore just talking about characters, the story, and really about anything! Other than that, the last thing you need to know is that I try to match my partner on post length, though I usually post 2-7+ paragraphs per post.

Anyways, now onto my plot! First of all I wanna say that for this I want a good bit of romance, I love it and even though it doesnโ€™t have to be the main focus, I still have to have it! Also I am really looking for a FxM pairing, just what I prefer for starting back. I would like to play the female too - but you could convince me to play the male. I do already have a rough idea of my character though, and if youโ€™re interested Iโ€™ll send you a CS of her. One more thingโ€ฆ I tend to like my rps dark in theme, so I love gore and angst and stuff so if youโ€™re not okay with that let me know.

Mc is a human - well at least, she was. However, she has been turned in a most brutal way. She was attacked by a vampire, one that lured her in under the guise of being a gentle and kind man. Instead he turned out to be a monsterโ€ฆ a monster that attacked and ended her life. During the attack, she somehow ended up swallowing some of his blood, which then began to transform her days after her death. She was left in a field, one deep in the forest - where no one would ever find herโ€ฆ Well, no human that is.

Yc is a vampire noble, pureblooded and highly revered. They are known for taking in outcasts under their wing, and letting them live among Yc in their manor. One day, Yc is heading to a major human village, going for some sort of business. They decide to take the forest route, trudging through it until they find a clearing. There they happen upon the newly transformed Mc, and from there they take her under their wings.

The only thing is that Mc has to be kept a secret, because not only are all newly created vampires supposed to be executed upon sightโ€ฆ but Mc also has royal blood flowing through her, from the wicked vampire that turned her.

I hope you like it! Shoot me a message if you do, and we can get started on worldbuilding and characters and such. Anywayssss bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back