IC Area

lion_tamer_by_leerer_raum.pngLyon Granville

Lyon emerged from around the corner with a small rucksack and a wide grin plastered his face, "Don't worry, princess," he assured Calista, "You just leave the fighting to the beasts." his grin revealing sharp wicked teeth.

He had been enjoying the leftovers of the feast in the kitchen with Tasha before the shadow pup had interrupted them. Growling Tasha had swatted at the creature but her claws passed right through. Putting a hand up a hand to stop her he listened to the message, stroking her between the ears as she calmed down but still wary of this apparition. 

Skirting up the stairs he entered his room, which looked more like a guest room than anything. The bed looked brand new, the walls were unfurnished save for a few claw marks here and there from when Natasha had decided to use it as a scratching post. Preferring to mainly sleep outside in the castle courtyard there wasn't much garnishing in the room. However, it did happen to be an excellent place to store his things. Pulling out a small satchel he loaded the bag with provisions for him and Tasha; although they could easily catch their own food, the pickings would be slim in a colder climate like Fenris from what he had heard.

He put a few animal skins along with a couple of essentials inside to keep warm. Even though Lyon was usually comfortable in whatever he wore because of his somewhat novice control over elemental magic it never hurt to be prepared. Slipping a small silver dagger into his belt he threw the sack over his shoulder, following the sound of voices until he saw the group standing around waiting for the others.

Castilla's inquiry drifting to his ears he grinned before turning the corner.

@SpiritualShrub (Open)

Last edited by a moderator:
1bc556f1ff8ee78e30c998da105f1bc2-d7rkock.jpg
Shiaria Fang

The barracks

Shiaria smiled, "You are not that heavy Calista, but so be it. As for the harsh conditions it is a severely cold and windy. Not much thrives in a place like that you'll have to dig deep to find anything that grows there." She didn't mention the part about killing, knowing how hard it is for some to come to grasps with taking someone's life. Having had to take a life of someone close to her at a very young age, she's become numb to the act. Hearing Decius's name snapped her out of her train of thought and brought warmth to her cheeks. "Oh, I'm not sure. Though I believe that he will be punctual. He always is." She couldn't stop her voice from becoming softer at the thought of him.

Seeing Lyon as he turned the corner, to comfort Shiaria she nodded. Looking down at Calista she patted her head, "Yes he is right. Don't fret though, you are strong and wise on your own as well. I've watched you and the others grow for ten years, you are ready even without training." She smiled down at her and looked at the others wondering herself where Decius was. 
@SpiritualShrub

@Birdsie

Decius Vorgan - Barracks

Decius was speaking with several soldiers in the barracks, preparing his elite cavalry. The Vlka Fenryka were famous for riding huge, armored wolves into battle as steeds. Said battle-steeds were bred for war using special magic and alchemical techniques that gave them the size of a spacious horse, however they were more ferocious and capable of biting prey in front of them resulting in great destructivity if the rider knew how to control them. A true sight to behold in person. The squad of 15 veteran, cavalry soldiers saluted in the Fenrisian way - with a clenched fist on their heart and walked away soon after Decius said "Dismissed!

@The Suspicious Eye

Decius looked around, to see Shiaria. "Shiaria. Have all the Chosen gotten the message? Has everyone gathered?"

Meanwhile...

Magnus Noren - King's Sleeping Quarters >>> Barracks

Magnus was fast asleep on his bed. What's more interesting is his dream...

Standing in a vast, boundless, black void, the King looked around realizing the dream he was in was much too real to be normal. In a demanding, powerful tone he roared through the realm. "Show yourself!" Shortly after his order was heard, echo'ing through the black void, a sinister laughter could be heard. "You are weak. What happened to you? You weren't always this weak." The King flinched, looking around, then aggressively responded. "So you kept your cursed vow after all. Back after one hundred years to get your ass kicked by us?.. AGAIN?" The evil voice materialized in the form of a black cloud with one, red eye on it's right side. "Say what you want, Noren. I have only gotten stronger since our last encounter, but you? You have grown..." Images and past recollections of events flashed in Magnus' head. The King flinched in horrific fear with each one. "WEAK. PATHETIC. MISERABLE." Then the King saw a final vision, of himself being stabbed in the chest with his own sword by a humanoid figure composed out of a shadowy substance. It's one, wandering eye gazed straight into the King's, asking him. "Don't you love me anymore?"

The King woke up, screaming. His eyes grew accustomed to the sudden increase of light and he got up from bed. Feeling a sudden increase of adrenaline flow in his veins, the King sat down on the bed and put both of his hands on his forehead with their palms opened, as if trying to grasp his mind. The old man got up shortly after, not letting this get him and walked down to the barracks. Salutes were thrown at him as he entered, but he ignored them and went straight towards Decius. "We are moving out now. I don't care if we're not prepared. All available troops are marching out now, the rest can catch up. That's an order."

Calista's lips quirked up into a smile when Shiaria began speaking again, but when she started talking about the lack of flora, she felt her eye twitch slightly, and her lips flinched lightly. No plants? Well then, she'd have to grow some. Perhaps she would be able to make a fort for all of The Chosen and the Lords, protected by poisonous and toxic plants. Not to mention dangerous, people eating plants. Yes, maybe that would be where she could help within the fight, to grow plants that could harm or potentially destroy some of the enemies. That way, she wasn't exactly killing the enemies. "I can try to grow some. Perhaps I can grow some to protect us all, afterall my plants live from me rather than the conditions they're in. Toxic barriers, poison radiating plants to protect us in a tent made of strong, hard to destroy or break plants. I hope it'll work, and I hope that's how I can help us...Though I do understand that people will probably want to use real tents...But with my plants you will have water, I can grow potential fruits and vegetables to eat, and through my plants I can provide everyone with the resources needed to survive," Calista took a deep breath, refreshing herself after her huge amount of speech. At her previous mention of Decius, she saw Shiaria's cheeks warm visibly, and she smirked. "Shiaria, do you have a special liking to Lord Decius?" She whispered in an attempt to let only Shiaria hear. "But I do suppose he is generally punctual," Calista quickly added, her voice a little louder now.

"Don't worry princess," Calista snapped her head back at the familiar voice, gaze softening. Lyon! She did particularly like Lyon because of their mutual liking for animals, although his cat friend Tasha never failed to scare the girl. At his word, 'princess', she let herself pout childishly, crossing her arms across her chest before a smirk twisted onto her lips. "Lyon, you aren't a beast," she teased, looking at his sharp teeth. They were very interesting. "Besides, I am perfectly capable of fighting, I just don't wish to take lives," the young woman was quick to add, her forest green eyes narrowing smugly. "Where's Tasha?" Calista said coolly, hoping to see the big cat even though she did scare Calista. 

@The Suspicious Eye

@Arythra Thainspyre

IMG_0331.JPG
Kielel Zielyr

The Forest to the Baracks to the clinic.

Pouting a bit as Calista made her way to get ready for the new mission. Curse Shiaria and her perfectly timed cockblocking skills. "I'll catch up with you," he blew her a kiss and smiled. Giving a soft wave as he watched her go. I wanted her to stay, but I have to admit I do love to watch her leave. Letting out a soft sigh he fell back on the grass and looked up at the sky. Plucking a blade of glass he placed it to his lips and began to play a soft melodious tune. A foreign song from a long forgotten race, one his grandfather taught him long ago. Feeling the smooth breeze of the wind through the trees, he felt a sense of calm that he wished wouldn't change. However, karma is a bitch.

From up above, Shiaria's falcon spotted Kielel in the forest clearing. Vindictive the bird swooped down aiming to claw out the Rune Elf's eyes. Spotting the descending black figure Kielel first sat there confused. What is that?...Oh crap!  In surprise he swallowed the blade of grass, coughing and gagging, before he teleported away. He appeared on the barracks roof his heart pounding out of his chest. I swear that demon bird of her's is out to kill me. Leaning over he overheard Shiaria and Decius talking. "Fortune, huh? Wasn't she hurt?" He pulled out a healing potion and spun it in his hand, "guess I better heal her up before we leave out."

Teleporting around the castle in a attempt to find her, he finally located her in the clinic. Which probably should have been gis first stop, but he's not perfect. Leaning over the girl he poked her cheek. "Hey, wake up sleepy head. I have a extra strong healing potion with your name on it." She didn't move or wake, but laid asleep. Scratching his head he looked down at her, well she can't drink if she's asleep now can she. Guess it's up to me then. Uncorking the bottle her drank the contents of the bottle, before leaning over Fortune. Placing a gentle hand against her cheek he kissed her, feeding the healing potion to her mouth with his tender, juicy kiss.

@Echo Dreamsong

Fortune's eyes flew open and she attempted to scream. She didn't fully remember where she was, and having someone she didn't fully recognize practically on her and kissing her was terrifying. That had to be one of her worst fears, waking up somewhere she didn't know with someone practically assaulting her.  Fortune raised a hand, suddenly slamming her fist into Kielel's cheeks. She was on her feet in an instant, finding her leg wound wasn't too bad anymore. Fortune's hand reached down and she grasped her sword that she held ready. "WHAT THE HELL! BLOODY PERVERT!" She yelled, strolling forward with sword ready. She backed him up against the wall and held her sword against his neck. "Give me one reason to not kill you?!" Her face was flushed in a mix of anger and embarrassment. That was her first kiss...

@The Suspicious Eye

Kielel Zielyr

The Forest to the Baracks to the clinic.

[SIZE= 14px]Felling the full force of Fortune's punch he fell back onto the floor with a loud thud. Smiling as he wiped the blood from his mouth, he gave a light chuckle. [/SIZE]Well at least she's feeling better. [SIZE= 14px] "Alright calm-whoa!" He as cut off as she started charging towards him. Sliding back from her until he felt his back against the wall he looked down at the sharp edge of her sword on his neck. We'll this isn't unfamiliar. Is this the second or third time I've had a blade at my neck?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Looking up at her he gave a half cocked grin, "just one reason? I mean is that really fair?" Feeling the blade press deeper into his neck he raised his hands up in defense. "Alright, alright. I was giving you a healing potion. You wouldn't wake up to drink it, so I did the next best thing." He looked her up and down, "and now sleeping beauty is awake and seems to be doing much better. Tell me how's that leg of yours?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Echo Dreamsong[/SIZE]

Fortune's face flushed more and she stepped back. "Y-You! You kissed me! You fucking kissed me! WHY THE HELL?!" She squeaked the last part, removing the sword. Part of her face and arms had shifted to that of... Well, she was shifting into a cat again. It sort of happened when she/he panicked or felt highly strong emotions. Fortune tried to hide this by turning around. "Y-Your fault!" She whispered, a thin black tail swishing back and forth. "I-I blame you!"
@The Suspicious Eye

lion_tamer_by_leerer_raum.pngLyon Granville

Lyon raised an eyebrow, "Oh? I'm not?", he questioned with a twinkle in his eye. He leaned in closer so only she would hear, his hands tucked into his pockets, "You sure about that?", his eyes shone bright and wild, almost daring her to say yes.

Smirk vanishing at the mention of Natasha he leaned back on his heels simply shrugged, "She's around, I suppose." scratching his ear he surveyed the room. Almost every one of the chosen was there; but why was the question.

He looked to Sharia and sighed, "So why are we really here, huh? Or is no one going ta ask?", he questioned the others in the room accusingly. "I guess it doesn't matter, we're just cattle anyway right? Here at the king's beck and call, not that I care." he added. 

He crossed his arms and examined the ceiling, clearly bored with their current situation. Having to wait around really wasn't his style at all and it made him pissed that they had to wait for all these pampered pricks. 

Lord Decius was okay, he was the most down to earth out of all of the "High Lords" as they liked to call themselves but still it irked him to no end that they would just coop up a bunch of kids and give them weapons and lessons without letting them into the real world. What on Gaia were they trying to prepare them for?? A battle was the only thing Lyon could work out or understand. The rest of politics were just pointless chatter leading up to a war. Why couldn't they just come out and tell them? It pissed him off to no end. 

@SpiritualShrub

@The Suspicious Eye

@Birdsie ?

Chara pouted at Gallick, near tears. "But pleeeeeease! You're so pretty!" She whined, looking over as Lulette stood. The brunette drew a small blade and walked over to them with her head down.

"Chara... Get. Away." Lulette growled, placing the knife against Chara's cheek. The girl froze, suddenly stepping back.

"B-But Lulu..." Chara whispered, wincing as Lulette growled at her. "I-I!" Chara turned and ran, going to find new prey to wipe away her tears. Lulette turned to Gallick and just stared.

"Ignore her... She's not a good person..." She mumbled, taking deep breaths and pulling on her bloody sleeves

@Lost

Dran Von Bill- Grand Ball Room

Alright, Dran starts to put some pieces together to this large puzzle, but it's still confusing. He approaches the thr- two. Odd, he doesn't remember blades put on allies for persuasion. After a couple steps he catches up behind them.

"Hey, you didn't answer my question sir." Dran said, trying to be polite. Yet he has a urge to be aggressive to his question. Aggression seems to work a lot apparently when it comes to speaking, yet, he's not them... Dran catches an eye on the blood, yet it's hard to tell if injury is there or not due to all the blood, assuming it's not theirs. 

"What's happening here?" Dran asked. 

"It would be a great service to me if you just answer, either one of you." his eyes turned to the lady as well

@Echo Dreamsong

@Lost

Gallick Rowan - Ruined Ballroom

"Interesting that you'd say that about a friend. Could it be that you're... jealous?" He asked, his mouth upturned in an amused smile.  "Nevertheless, thanks for driving her off." He was was about to slink off, until the cleric once again approached. This prompted a frown from Gallick.

Despite being raised by a priestess, he was an atheist. He didn't mind curt conversations with the devout; those didn't often amount to anything. However, the moment the started preaching, that was when it got bad. Gallick couldn't understand how the bumbling fools believed in something so baseless. The priests couldn't believe that his faith was so fickle. After all, he had been the son of a renowned priestess. And everyone, they often said, had to believe in something.

Well he didn't. And he doubted he could take another headache booster, this time in the form of a religious lesson. "Nothing that requires one with your... talents." He put sarcastic emphasis on the last word.

@Dutchmann @Echo Dreamsong

Dran's polite attitude shifted a moment, about to raise his voice. Opening his mouth about respecting him and his deity, for insults of his deity he will not take. Dran reaches slowly to his necklace to cast a familiar spell to him. Yet, he suppresses that urge and lowers his hand. He forces a cough and looks at the man to speak,

"Alright, I understand that this event doesn't require my services, but I need you to know that this place here is unsafe if left uncleansed. So who's giving the orders so I can tell them to hurry this up." 

Dran was about to go on with a rant about his day and how he wants this to be over, yet this young man seems to annoy him. He has a habit he was going to use, asking if they needed aid or healing, but his selfish anger drives him away from doing what he normally does.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Lost

Gallick rolled his eyes. "Whatever 'danger' doesn't require the intervention of your fictitious goddess." He knew that he should watch his tongue, and that Decius would surely chide him later, but this pompous cleric was getting on his nerves. For heaven's sake, Magnus had almost been assassinated! The last thing they had time for was this man's little cleansing ceremonies. "I'm sure that you can find some poor little hovel that'd gladly accept your divine intervention."

@Dutchmann

"Alright, fine." Dran mutters a hint of anger in his voice as he reaches up and clenches his holy symbol.

"Commah Ta Nobloh Zien!" His voice has a small echo as the symbol he clutches around light ups, that light surges from his hand to his body and than emits a light glow that dissipates. However, small sparkles of the bright light shimmers around him in a 20 feet radius. Those who are in it cannot lie unless their cunning will is stronger than the divine magic.

"You, ma'dam, tell me. What event is going on here." He forces a smile and waits.

@Lost

@Echo Dreamsong

Lulette's face fell and tears began to flow. "M-My life..." She whispered, trying to turn away. It didn't work. "I-I loved her a-and she left, and then she came back and she doesn't love me... I-I shut everyone out, but now I don't have anyone because she is a crazed stupid whore!" Lulette shouted, her skin actually coated in ice. "STOP!" She finally cried, nearly collapsing. "Stop, please stop, it hurts, please..."

@Dutchmann 
@Lost

"What a cleric, making a little girl cry. Your goddess would be proud." Gallick appreciated the irony of the situation. A holy man, who was known for consoling people, had reduced a girl to tears. It wasn't a sight one often saw, as few other than clerics performed ceremonies in public. Though it did reaffirm Gallick's dislike of religious folk. They were all just liars; wolves living under the pretense they provided sheep salvation.

@Dutchmann @Echo Dreamsong

1bc556f1ff8ee78e30c998da105f1bc2-d7rkock.jpg
Shiaria Fang

The Grand Ballroom to Dungeon

As Calista was strategizing about how to use her plants in Fenris, Shiaria couldn't help but feel proud. To know that the chosen have become well rounded individuals even in such captivity made her proud to be here. Stifling as it may be at times. When she finally took a breath Sharia smiled, "I know you can do it and if you suceed your plants may be key to our survival. Just don't over exert yourself alright?" Her smile faltered as Calista leaned close asking bluntly about Decius. Heart running on double time she nearly jumped out of her skin. "W-what?!" Only to have her lean back and keep a cool cover. Following suit she calmed down, the soft crimson of her cheeks returned to normal. Glad that Lyon came in to take their attention off Decius, she nearly stopped breathing as he  came over to her.

Giving a deep bow she looked up at him, her eyes focused on only him. She ignored those repulsive [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Vlka Fenryka[/COLOR]. Monstrous humans caging and pumpkin her kin with inhuman drugs. It pained her more than anyone could know to see her kin treated like animals. Humans know nothing of her kind, they think that just because a creature can't talk they think it's a beast they can control. Over the past ten years, it's taken all of her will to stay silent and still with such events. She was turning her back on her kind, and for what? The chance to let worgen kind have a say in a human court? For a love that won't exist? Maybe her uncle was right and humans could never understand, they should be ruled and eradicated. What am I doing here. I should not go back there. Yet it is my duty and I will do what I must to fulfill it. If for anyone more than myself. Closing her eyes she kept her down, to mask her emotions till she was sure she wouldn't show an emotion. "Yes High Lord Decius, I sent the message to everyone. However  Fortune isn't here yet." Looking at him she added. "High Lord Decius if I may. What threat are we facing in Fenris? How powerful is this Mathias?"

@Birdsie @Arythra Thainspyre @SpiritualShrub

This is a problem, Dran didn't expect this to happen. He has to fix this problem now. Dran ignored the young man's insult as he gets down on one knee, he dispels the spell he cast which the light around him fades. The ice seems to be a problem, remembering that these were those special children the king had. From what it sounds it seems to be a relationship problem, he's never really encountered those before. Maybe once was he was a young man himself, but that was long forgotten.

"Alright calm down now miss, I didn't mean any harm to you. I assure you that I aid you in any way possible. Please tell me. What's the problem?" Dran looked at her, giving a smile as he tries his best to make the situation at ease.

@Lost

@Echo Dreamsong

Lulette refused to meet Dran's gaze, hugging her chest. "Go. AWAY!" She shrieked, a blast of frigid air and ice blasting out from her chest. Some of her skin cracked, and she sat there in the midst of a mini winter storm. Her body had given up trying to be human like, and now she was actually made of ice with a thin layer of frost for skin. This was what she normally was, without concentration, and she hadn't been in her real form for years. Lulette sat there, taking deep breaths. Every part of her was ice... Even her hair. "Stay away from me..." Lulette growled, looking up at Dran.
@Dutchmann @Lost

Dran flinched back, standing straight his hand reaching to the sword. The adrenaline starts to kick in as he grips onto the handle, damned habits almost lead him to drawing it. Yet, her words show no aggression, just warnings. Special kids these were indeed, he gives the woman a nod. He knows when to leave and when  not to. This is obviously one of them to leave.

"Alright, I see your situation, I'll be on my way." Dran said as he started to step back, mainly ashamed of himself for almost attacking a young woman. After being a good distance away from the group, he looks for a place that he hasn't cleansed, thus he starts. His eyes are a little widened, thoughts driving him through many things throughout his life.

@Echo Dreamsong

Gallick sighed, exasperated. Leave it to a priest to quit when things get tough. He looked to Lucette, and he felt pity. He of all people understood how it felt to be completely, utterly alone. He stepped towards the girl, and crouched down to meet her gaze. "I'm sorry for what Chara did to you, what you had to give up for her. But you don't have to be alone." He stood up, and held out his hand to her. "How about this: I'll be your friend." Gallick kept his hand out to her, watching her expectantly.

@Echo Dreamsong @Dutchmann

Lulette stared at Gallick, worry and anger flashing across her face. She could take his hand, she could do it so easily, but what would happen if she did? Gallick could easily break her! He could snap her heart easier than a twig under foot. Somehow, Lulette still reached out and took his hand. Her touch was freezing, but it slowly grew warmer as her skin returned to a more human bit. "Are you sure... It could be bad..."
@Lost

Gallick smiled as he pulled her to her feet. "I'm sure I'll manage." For a second there, he thought he'd get a blast like the priest; to say she seemed ticked would have been an understatement. But Lucette had accepted, and he was glad. Nobody deserved to be abandoned, least of all a fellow Chosen. "I'm Gallick, by the way," He added after he hauled up. He realized they hadn't introduced themselves, since Chara had interrupted mid-conversation.

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread