IC Area

Dran Von Bill- The Grand Ballroom

"Great, I think that settles that. I guess I'll jus-." A pause holds Dran as he notices a feint dark energy in the room. This battle wasn't very clean at all.

"Wonderful." Dran says out loud in a sarcastic tone. Damages has already been done to the ball room. However, there has to be a purification process must be done. He doesn't know where to start, nor what this vile magic is. Whatever did this magic, it's no good to leave it's essence laying around here, corruption could happen or worse. Dran observes the place once more. Most of the people that were here left, yet few remain in the room. It shouldn't be a problem as long as they don't interrupt him. Dran grabs his holy symbol which hangs around his neck and starts to mumble a holy incantation.

"Micaloz Olpirt Ialpvrg!" Dran feels the holy light burn in his symbol, his grip tightens around  the holy symbol with his left hand and extends his right. The size of this room, and to pinpoint the exact location of where this dark magic was used will take too long. So the best way for Dran was to start at the center of the battle. A small white light projects out of Dran's hand and into the direction of the battle. He looks around once more, this room is rather large...

"There goes my good sleep I was hoping to get." Dran mubmles to himself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kora Looked around her room making sure she had not forgotten anything.It was a rare sight to see Kora in her armor, if you can even call it that. You would think that Orcs would be agile considering there attire at times of conflict. Her reflexes were fast, its not like she was a troll. But blocking a body part with another body part is not necessarily block in most books. She walked out of her room making her way to the halls to find a group of young women all crowded around a window with hushed whispers and eager faces. Kora did not care to look, the promise of battle more exciting then the gossip than ran among humans. She did keep here ears open as she drew near.

"How long do you think we must wait?"

"He has a ways to go, perhaps a weeks journey. You know this"

"I wonder if he has brought me something last time he brought me something"

"Look at you two, both fools. The only interest he would have in us is what lies underneath are dresses. What else would a man of his stature want from us?"

"And he is a high elf, he probably won't even look are way"

Kora rolled her eyes continuing her way to the barracks. She could not help but wonder what a high elf would be doing here of all places. This was not the first time now that she recalled, of such an elf returning from a journey. She has never met him, so he must not be that important. She entered the barracks seeing the others. She brushed past Ergez catching on to the tail end of the question.She turned to face him so she could  to mock him. "Ergez the hair braider. I believe that before I believe you to be orc". @SP3CT3R @SpiritualShrub

Shiaria turned her head to see a flushed young orc. Tilting her head she crossed her arm and smiled at him, "Ah Ergez nice to see you clothed and on time." Running her fingers through her silky raven hair she gave a soft nod. "Yes. I lived with my clansmen there for a few years. It's a cold harsh terrain that hardens or kills any who go there. Snow and ice are just trivialities against the wind and cold. Although dangerous, the north is not without life. I don't know much of the human settlements, but in the north resides the Silver Fang Clan, the largest and the fiercest of the Night Worgen Clans. They keep themselves hidden,and prepare for..." She stopped herself, "for the winter that is to come." She looked up to meet his eyes, "nothing to worry for a strong monk as yourself."'

As Calista arrived Shiaria turned to her, her features softening ever so slightly. The girl was a breath of fresh air in this stone home. Her love of nature reminded her of the spiritual worgen, the Garden Claw Clan, cheerful and loving. As Kora arrived and berated the kindhearted orc Ergez, rolling her eyes at the remark before raising a hand, motioning for Calista to come over. "Come over here Calista I'll braid it for you." Using gentle hands she braided the pixie's hair in a shield maiden style. Letting her keep her long hair to her shoulders.while her braids keeping her hair out of her way. Finishing she smiled, "there. How do you like it Calista?"

@SP3CT3R 

@SpiritualShrub 

@Soul Stealer 

@Lost

Calista Flowei

Calista smiled with joy, looking up at Shiaria with eyes like emeralds. "That's so kind of you! Thank you greatly," she mumbled as She calmly moved towards the girl, planting herself in front of her. Allowing her to braid her hair, Calista closed her eyes, giving her a small rest as her hair was braided. It had been a little while since Calista had a proper nights sleep, and so she seemed a little tired not constantly but a lot of the time. And the only person she really trusted out of all of The Chosen was Shiaria. Although not much older than the others, Shiaria was almost like a motherly figure, or so it seemed by the way she was constantly looking after and caring for everybody else. Calista looked up to the woman, hoping to one day be as caring as she was. Her train of thought was suddenly ripped away as she snapped back into reality. Hands gently patting her hair to see where the braids lay, Calista grinned, face warming with bliss. "Oh it looks beautiful! Thank you dearly!...Like? I adore it!" The girl's grin widened, and she softly threw her arms around her, giving her a heart warming hug before pulling away. "Do you think we will be able to rest on her journey? I do hope we are taking carriages, I'm awfully tired." Calista admitted, yawning lightly. Her fingertips fiddled with the end of her hair, still mesmerised by it.

@The Suspicious Eye

Gallick Rowan - Ruined Ballroom

Gallick couldn't tear his gaze from the dead as he headed out. The ballroom was ruined, its intricate curtains torn and windows shattered. And in the center, the floor slick with blood, were the corpses. Piled together, each had a different expression, ranging from shock to hatred. And they were all human. They probably had friends, family, a home. And though their actions were far from pitiable, their lives were more so. It was ridiculous that he, an assassin, should feel horrified at such a sight. After all, he knew all too well that sometimes people had to die, good or bad. These men were no exception. Whether people lived or died, he didn't care.

At least, that's what he told himself.

The young assassin flinched as he heard Shiaria, his gaze jolting to the woman.  She was the eldest of the chosen, so it was no surprise that Decius had sent her to gather them. She did, after all, know each of them to some extent. He responded to her with a nod, then pulled his cloak back over him as more of the chosen started to pool in. People, especially in large quantities, tended to bother him, and he found himself subconsciously edging away.

[Open For Interaction]

Ergez absorbed Shiaria's description of Fenris, and imagined it to the best of his ability. He had never experienced snow firsthand, but heard that it was like sand, but made of ice and so soft that one could breathe on it and it would disintegrate. The Orcish territory was to the south of Regum, and usually so hot that birds didn't migrate. Ergez also needed some clothes suited to cold weather, which would hopefully not interfere with his senses. 

Ergez inhaled sharply as he turned to Kora, who had taken Calista's request as an opportunity to take a shot at him, even though braids were only regarded as a feminine hairstyle in human culture. Oh, I can totally play that game with you, he thought. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" Ergez asked, his voice quivering with not fear, but anticipation. "It's not necessarily easy to understand through that thick, Elven accent of yours."

@aja maji ((It's going so far down it's below sea level))

Lulette pulled herself up, tears still flowing. Chara had never really loved her. Chara didn't even seem to care. Still, she found herself picking up the head piece and putting it on. Then she grabbed her bow and covered her fourteen cuts, seven on each arm. They were carefully covered with her jacket sleeves, hidden. Then she headed to the main room where they were told to gather. She inched away, squeezing her eyes shut. Never weak. Stay strong for Char-me... Stay strong for me?... What is there to be strong for now... Everyone here hates me... I am a selfish bastard. I must die... I will let myself die... I will not eat. She thought, glaring at the ground. Then she accidentally slammed into Gallick. Her gaze flickered up, looking up angrily before fading to just a blank. She shuffled backwards and just looked down.
@Lost

Gallick was torn from his thoughts as a girl rammed into him. Unprepared, the boy stumbled a little before righting himself. His ever-present headache flared, but he quickly hid the wince of pain it wrought. He turned to the girl. Between her angry glares and stiff body language, Gallick assume it had been his fault. "Sorry," He muttered. Man, he needed to focus. first he was blacking out, now he was running into people? It wouldn't do for him to act like a ditz.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lulette still didn't say anything, she just stared at the ground with her hands in her pockets. Her nose was running, so she reached up and wiped her nose before  shoving her hand back in the pocket. "Not your fault..." She mumbled, her voice breaking mid way through. "N-Not your fault, i-it's mine..." Lulette sniffed again, taking deep breaths.

@Lost

Calista Flowei

Calista smiled with joy, looking up at Shiaria with eyes like emeralds. "That's so kind of you! Thank you greatly," she mumbled as She calmly moved towards the girl, planting herself in front of her. Allowing her to braid her hair, Calista closed her eyes, giving her a small rest as her hair was braided. It had been a little while since Calista had a proper nights sleep, and so she seemed a little tired not constantly but a lot of the time. And the only person she really trusted out of all of The Chosen was Shiaria. Although not much older than the others, Shiaria was almost like a motherly figure, or so it seemed by the way she was constantly looking after and caring for everybody else. Calista looked up to the woman, hoping to one day be as caring as she was. Her train of thought was suddenly ripped away as she snapped back into reality. Hands gently patting her hair to see where the braids lay, Calista grinned, face warming with bliss. "Oh it looks beautiful! Thank you dearly!...Like? I adore it!" The girl's grin widened, and she softly threw her arms around her, giving her a heart warming hug before pulling away. "Do you think we will be able to rest on her journey? I do hope we are taking carriages, I'm awfully tired." Calista admitted, yawning lightly. Her fingertips fiddled with the end of her hair, still mesmerised by it.

@The Suspicious Eye

Shiaria Fang

Smiling as Calista was excited for her new hairstyle, it felt so good to make someone happy. "I'm glad," however, suddenly before she could say anything else she was hugged. Not expecting it her hug stunned her a little bit, but she hugged her back tightly. Maybe it was because she was getting older or she missed her own family, but she thought of the other chosen as her dear family to take care of. Patting Calista's shoulder she smiled, "If not you may call upon me. I will shift into my wolf form and you may ride me if you wish. Although I assume that there will be rests it is a harsh region after all. Many of you may not be used to such conditions." 

Gallick's eyes widened. He was hardly good at speaking with people, let alone comforting them. "U-Um, it's no big deal, really." He looked around frantically. These matters were best dealt with by Shiara, or Calista, or some other popular Chosen. They were social butterflies. He, however, was way out of his depth.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lulette didn't say anything. She just stood their weeping. When she finally did look up, she wasn't comforted by what she saw. Chara  was skipping along and hitting on all the guys. Lulette wiped awry her tears and tried for and passive face. 

"Hey Lulu~! Got a boyfriend yet?" Chara sang, grinning. Lulette ignored her just sighed in a trouble attempt at not caring

@Lost

Gallick raised an eyebrow. Something was definitely off between the pair. Not quite animosity, but something close. He considered intervening, but stopped himself. He doubted it'd turn into more than bantering between friends, which was hardly something that needed his help. Gallick had apologized; he had no obligation to help the girl any further. Besides, he doubted this stranger would appreciate his help. It wasn't his problem.

Still, he couldn't help but watch the exchange out of the corner of his eye.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lulette slowly stepped back. "Did you even think about me?..." She asked slowly. Chars shrugged. 

"Well, people go other ways, no need to dwell on it" Charts then grinned at Gallick. "Hey cutie. What's going on?"

Lulette took a deep breath and walked off, despair clear on her face. All those years of hope and talk about together was nothing. Her life was nothing... If Chara wasn't what she was here for, what was?  Chara was all she'd ever loved, so she wasn't sure if she could feel anything close with someone else. Lulette slumped down against the wall and stared at the roof as she cried and pondered

@Lost

Gallick waved a hand dismissively. "Not interested." He said. If ever he was to be with someone, he'd prefer it through love rather than lust.

"Why not try your friend?" He added on the side. He had finally guessed the oddity he was sensing. The stranger, Lulu as her 'friend' had called her, was in love with this girl. It explained the pain, and disdain at the flirting. Unfortunately, it appeared unrequited. Ah well, He thought, It's not like I'm cupid. The poor girl, it appeared, was on her own

@Echo Dreamsong

Dran Von Bill - The Grand Ballroom

Dran started to notice that the few numbers of people started to rise again. What's going on? Dran thought to himself, he felt the warmth fading from his divine energy, startling him which puts him back onto focus. These people seem to be fairly young, ah yes, it's those people. The one that the king was doing or something like that. Some faces seem faintly familiar. Dran's never really socialized with them, he probably spoke to them before, but it wasn't long. Whatever's going on, Dran needs to know. They're blocking his way of doing his job! 

"I'll just do it again." Dran says after dispelling the incantation. The warmth fades and he stretches his arms. He then starts to go to the nearest group, seems to be in a conversation. 

"Hey, you." Dran says to the two a couple feet away from him. 

"What's ah, going on here?" Dran asks as he gives a look of curiosity.

@Lost @Echo Dreamsong

Kora paused in her tracks her grip tightening on her axe that she had slumped over her shoulder. She had told no one of that, except him of course. It was not an easy thing to tell, usually it was another member of her race that could tell her features were a tad bit of. Just the slight height and smaller jaw. The smug look on her face drop as she greeted her teeth. He has the nerve to insult me? He could not last a day in my village. This was a common stigma most orc tribes had when dealing with the actual orc society. Orc territory was native to the south, they were the more 'civilized' of the two. The actual tribes reside in the north, there were not that many each of them small and holding no real territory. They were squatters to put it bluntly. Some say that the northern tribes were just the descendants of hunting parties/explorers that for some reason never came back home. The tribal orcs thought of themselves as more rugged, the southern figured they were smarter. Conflict was bound to happen between the two,but Kora never expected such a low blow. ** " I will kill you Ergez. I fear the Kings wrath and believe for justice true, Yet speak like that again and I will not hesitate." ** She walked away, to swarmed with emotions to want to care to partake anymore. She did not like Ergez no, but that was still her brethren. She did not want to fight him. @SP3CT3R

Kora had ignored her elven origins, she did not hate them she just simply did not know how to feel about it. Her brothers had a diffrent mother,they were full orc, and teased her when she was young. She did not want to deny it, to deny that would be denying her mother. She did not want to be proud of it either. All she knew was orc. She talked,ate,sang,drank,danced,fought, loved liked an orc. Her mother did the same things,but her mother never said that she was orc. She had never adopted an orc name. Kora had a whole family she knew very little about. This was oneof the reason she simply went by Kora. She was not her father or her mother. She was just wanted to be her.

Chara waved her hand dismissively. "We were friends when we were kids. I'm not really feeling her vibe. You however..." She smiled slightly and looked at Gallick. "You would be great. See, my boyfriend dumped me, so I think I need someone like you to help me get over him if you know what I mean." Cue the wink. Chara really was into him, but going from about an hour ago dumped to new boyfriend was crazy.

@Lost

Once again, Gallick found himself shaking his head. He really wasn't in the mood for this. This girl was tenacious, he'd give her that, but he'd made himself clear. He tried to think of a way let this persistent stranger down in a way she'd understand; and that's when the cleric approached. The man, it seemed, was curious, and Gallick realized he could use that to his advantage. "Well, you see sir, my friend here has always wanted to be an acolyte of a holy man such as yourself. I know it's a lot to ask, but she would definitely be honored if you'd give her a chance." With that, he pushed Chara forward, and, before walking away, cast the girl a devious grin.

@Dutchmann @Echo Dreamsong

Chara grinned at the man before skipping off after Gallick. No way was she staying near anyone religious. Gallick wasn't getting away that easily. She crept up behind him and suddenly jumped up and clung to his back. "Where ya goin?" She asked, tilting her head and breathing just away from his ear. Chara did that, grinning and seeming a bit innocent until she found her prey. Once she'd found someone, they were in for hell.

@Dutchmann @Lost

Shiaria Fang

Smiling as Calista was excited for her new hairstyle, it felt so good to make someone happy. "I'm glad," however, suddenly before she could say anything else she was hugged. Not expecting it her hug stunned her a little bit, but she hugged her back tightly. Maybe it was because she was getting older or she missed her own family, but she thought of the other chosen as her dear family to take care of. Patting Calista's shoulder she smiled, "If not you may call upon me. I will shift into my wolf form and you may ride me if you wish. Although I assume that there will be rests it is a harsh region after all. Many of you may not be used to such conditions." 

Calista felt Shiaria stiffen in her arms at first, making her feel reasonably guilty for attempting the action, but soon enough she felt the kind woman gently hold her back. Feeling a tap at her shoulder, she smiled softly, looking back up at Shiaria. "No, no. I may not look it, but I do weigh a fair bit. It would be extremely rude for me to make you carry me, but thank you anyway. You're so kind....And harsh conditions? I really do hope we don't have to kill, I don't like it," In her ways, Calista did seem rather childlike, probably to do without her fact that she hadn't missed out on a normal childhood. That couldn't be fixed at this moment in time, for it was a little late, but it wasn't exactly an issue either. If anything it made her look rather sweet, although a little needy. "Will Decius be here soon too? Will we be having more training before we leave?" She questioned, eyebrows lifting lightly. Balling her fists and rubbing her eyes like an infant, she pouted. 

@The Suspicious Eye

For the second time since he had run into Lucette, Gallick felt his headache flare up. He was sick, and tired, and coupled with the prospect of a budding journey, he felt his patience waning. In a moment of violence fairly unlike him, he pressed the edge of his blade against her stomach. "I told you I'm not interested," He growled. Faintly, he was aware of how bad an idea it was to draw blades against a comrade, but the young assassin was hardly in the mood to care.

@Echo Dreamsong

Dran Von Bill- The Grand Ballroom

What the young man says to Dran brings a smile to his face. He gives a smile and prepares to start a speech. This lady wants to learn more about the great deity Pelor? Dran looks up to the ceiling, 

"So you want to become a great acolyte of..." Dran looks back to see that the two has scurried off. "Pelor... hey wait up!" Dran starts to slowly follow the two. He stops when he noticed the young man is turned to the lady. At his angle and distance he can't tell what's going on, but expressions on people's faces can say a lot. Something isn't right, maybe it's just an argument they have. Best way to settle this is to ask before friendships are ruined. Dran slowly approaches the two yet again.

@Lost

@Echo Dreamsong

White Knight: Cyeron the High Elf

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“Sir, we have arrived”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cyeron looked up from his readings, turning his head to glance out of the small window of his carriage. Through his limited view he could see a portion of a tall wooden fort. From behind a small thing smoke trail leading up towards the sky, the remains of a dying camp fire he presumed. He exited the carriage to be greeted by the humans that had accompanied him on his travels to the west kingdoms of Criteraged. A young man, well boy. He was Cyeron apprentice, not a very good one, but Cyeron kept him around. The boy healed out Cyeron’s helm and shield. Cyreon put up his hands in rejection only to be responded by worried criticism.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“Sir…I do not not think it wise…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] The boy began but Cyeron held no reaction and continued walking towards the camp.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] "Sir their orcs! And northern one at that. I don’t think you should..”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] To no prevail, Cyeron walked up to the entrance with zero hesitation. He was greeted by two large orcs armed and extremely annoyed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“Cyeron!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] A faint voice coming from furth in the camp, accompanied by woman figure running towards them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE]Karahia I received your letters I thought it best too- oof!” Both of them went tumbling down as the woman jumped into the surprised arms of the high elf. They came to a stop a few feet from the entrance The orc/elf looking very pleased positioned on top of Cyeron. “Thought it be best to answer them in person” He chuckled as was soon joined by the woman as she rolled of beside him, they both erupting in laughter.

That night

Cyeron sat with Karahia alone at a small campfire. In the distance behind the a small celebration was going on amongst the orcs and his party. They sat in silence, Karahia leaning back against his chest looking up at the stars. Cyeron kept his arms wrapped around the woman looking deep in the fire.

[SIZE= 14px]“Promise me you will look after her” [/SIZE]Karahia removed herself from Cyreon’s embrace to face him.

“Of course, I must warn you”  He caressed her cheek gently,  a playful smile appearing on his face. “ If she is half as beautiful as you I might have to marry her.”

Karahia smirked then punching him in the gut before standing. [SIZE= 14px]"You are not her type"[/SIZE]

Cyeron did a pain chuckle as he rose to his feet as well. “Until again dear cousin, and rest assured I’ll send quick word of your daughters well being.”  Cyreon set off after that, his stoic demeanor returning as soon as he left his cousins presences.

**Disclosure  http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/phaeselis/images/6/62/Half-orcen.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140509223440  **

Arianna Birch: Some where

She wandered the halls till she was throughly lost. She continued to hum as she look for anyone she knew.

Users who are viewing this thread