• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {IC} An Adventure of Cowards

_ChickenWithTeeth_

Where did Joe come from? Where'd he go?
An Adventure of Cowards
Genres: Adventure, Medieval Fantasy, Drama °°° Status: Seeking Interests/Setting up °°° Semi-lit to Novella

{Interest Check} (You're here!) °°° {OOC} °°° {Lore} °°° {Character Sheets} °°° {RP} (TBA)

• Introduction

1709651568703.png1709651592512.png
    "Let me tell you about the tale of a very special place.
    It is said to be the very birthplace of every being to have ever lived on this earth.
    From the great dragons to the most discreet of lichens, it is our world's cradle and sactuary.
    Long has been the list of adventurers that have searched high and low for this mysterious place.
    Some in search of long lost species, some in search of magical plants, some in search of their ancestors, some in search of great fortune...
    However most have searched for the chance of having a single, impossible wish granted.
    For it is said that the success of entering such a place will allow you to grant a single, impossible wish.
    Who or what the wish granter may be, that depends on where you are hearing this wonderous tale.
    Some say it is upon touching a magical stone, some say it is a fae, while others say it is granted by simply stepping into the place's magical bounds.
    Come now, I know you have many questions, but it is time for bed little one...
    Go to sleep my dear, it is just a children's tale after all..."

"Up and at 'em Traveller!...Wake up!...HEY WAKE UP!!!!

Ah Greetings to you traveller! You and I seem to be in a similar situation. I know that look...You've been cast out of your home as well haven't you?
    Yes...yes an unfortunate situation you and I share...I understand...Well since you've got nowhere else to go how about you come along and travel with us? We're all in the same situation here after all! Let's travel the world together yes? It'll be mighty fun and not at all dangerous I promise. Let's just....hurry along quickly now...no no we're not being HUNTED DOWN BAHAHAHA we're all perfectly innocent fellows here right, no reason we could be possibly followed and hunted right? Right. Come on let's go. But please estinguish that fire, just in case we are followed..."

Welcome to the world of Kirlia, a world populated by many different cultures and races. Any creature you've ever heard about probably lives there, or at least had lived here at some point. And you, I and all of us here will be roleplaying as a group of travelers with dubious backgrounds not at all escaping from the law or someone and totally looking for the impossible fabled magical place of legends that could grant your every wish. Interested?

Last edited:
I'm interested for sure! I'm old as hell, but comfortable with writing any age range.

Somewhy I've always had a thing for the trope of 'a group of outcasts coming together', so evidently I am damn interested as well!

I'm interested for sure! I'm old as hell, but comfortable with writing any age range.
Yay! Thank you for letting me know :D
I'm interested as well!
Somewhy I've always had a thing for the trope of 'a group of outcasts coming together', so evidently I am damn interested as well!
OK I will throw my hat in the ring.
Count me in!
I'm so happy you all are interested, would you mind letting me know one more thing? I mentioned it in the requirements, have a look at it again and tell me please.

Once I get you guy's opinions in I'll start creating the extra pages :) Thanks to all of you again for showing interest :3
(If you're lurking and also interested, do let me know. The more the merrier after all :D )

Last edited:
Oh, I am so down. Been searching for good fantasy for weeks!

I'm an adult, but good writing is good writing so I don't mind the age range.

I'm so happy you all are interested, would you mind letting me know one more thing? I mentioned it in the requirements, have a look at it again and tell me please.

Once I get you guy's opinions in I'll start creating the extra pages :) Thanks to all of you again for showing interest :3
sure, i'm currently 22 but I can write with any range

(If you're lurking and also interested, do let me know. The more the merrier after all :D )
Yep, I forgot to mention that I am over 18 and comfortable with roleplaying any ages. (The only problem might be the lack of my writing skills haha)

Oh, I am so down. Been searching for good fantasy for weeks!

I'm an adult, but good writing is good writing so I don't mind the age range.
Awesome! Thank you for letting me know :D

sure, i'm currently 22 but I can write with any range
Alright noted, thank you for letting me know :3

Yep, I forgot to mention that I am over 18 and comfortable with roleplaying any ages. (The only problem might be the lack of my writing skills haha)
Thanks for letting me know. And I mean as long as you don't to one or two liners and you allow the reader to understand what the fuck is going on with your character(s) you should be good :)

Hey I'm definitely interested in this.

I'm an adult, and with most here, I don't mind any age range as long as they possess sufficient writing skills.

I'm a minor, but I'm comfortable with any age as long as they have the enchanted hands of roleplay abilities.

{LORE PAGE IS POSTED}
(see link attached to top post)

Start writing those brewing ideas in OOC to get them approved and on the lore page!

Oh yes, i am an adult I can play as mid teens and up.

I'm so in!

I'm 18+ and like many have already said, I'm fine RPing with people of any age group so long as they aren't posting one-liners. I typically match the posting length of my partners, but tend to write on the semi-lit/advanced side :)

Hi!!

Interested!! 28 and good with minors as long as the content doesn't get all sexy-sexy time.

Question; sooooo like are the charries actually like losers, cowards and weaklings?

Super duper interested!! I’m 20 and ok with any age range, as long as everything “doesn’t get all sexy sexy time” as bugaboo said lol

I just turned 27😅🥳 I'm cool with whatever, I'm just excited to be in a group!

Omg hi everyone ! Of course everyone comes when I'm alseep hahaha

I'm so in!

I'm 18+ and like many have already said, I'm fine RPing with people of any age group so long as they aren't posting one-liners. I typically match the posting length of my partners, but tend to write on the semi-lit/advanced side :)
Super duper interested!! I’m 20 and ok with any age range, as long as everything “doesn’t get all sexy sexy time” as bugaboo said lol
I just turned 27😅🥳 I'm cool with whatever, I'm just excited to be in a group!
Oh! Very interested. I am 20 years old, and I'm comfortable with any age range.
Welcome you guys! Come on over and chat in OOC, ideas are a' brewin' ! And thanks for letting me know! <3

Hi!!

Interested!! 28 and good with minors as long as the content doesn't get all sexy-sexy time.

Question; sooooo like are the charries actually like losers, cowards and weaklings?
HAHAHAHHA No worries of that happening here. RPN rules forbids it thankfully. And I've added a rule somewhere that in case of romance arising minors and adults are not allowed to roleplay their characters in a romantic relationship together. Adults with adult Rpers is fine, minors with minors roleplaying romance is fine too as long as everyone keeps it PG :)

To answer your question, the one thing that all of our main characters have in common is that they are runaways. They have left their communities for whatever reason. Does that answer your question? :3

If this is still open I'm interested! I might hang out in ooc for a bit before joining for sure though. Oh and I'm 18+ although I don't usually go for in-character relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back