• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I Will Return To You (MxM, Fantasy Medieval)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Hello~
I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.

-----------------------------------
Our characters were children when they met. Your character was human and they ended up crossing into another realm accidentally. From a realm where life only lived so long and magic was a thing of storybooks. To a realm where a life can live several or more centuries and magic was found in every corner. He was 10-years-old when he appeared in the Elven Realm, and it wasn't until he was 23-years-old that he was pulled from that realm into his birth realm once more. During that time he was taken in by the realms royal family, becoming a playmate to my character who was the heir to the throne.

The two grew up being best friends, with their relationship morphing into one of a romantic sense as well as Prince and Bodyguard. They were set to wed when your character was unexpectedly taken away. After eight years of searching, your character has finally found a way to open a portal into the Elven realm. A way to return to his beloved.

But, how will your character react when he realizes how long it has been? That eight years for him was eight hundred for the Elves? That much has changed and the one they loved was with another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back