• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

Ignis looked at Nanami through blurry eyes as she picked up his arm. He was too weak and in too much pain to haul himself off of the ground. "i'm fine...." He responded groggily. Everything sounded like it was underwater to him at the moment. He couldn't even reach up to wipe the blood and lipstick stains off of his face.

Nanami pursed her lips. "Ignis, even if you were fine, you are defiantly not going to be when we get home." She said, lugging her boyfriend over her back and sighing. She would have to pick up the bike tomorrow, and she locked it, heading for the car. Fishing the key out of his pocket, she unlocked their car and put Ignis in the back. "Don't throw up in here." She said clearly, as she started the car with the snake coiled in the passenger seat.

Ignis was nothing more than a pile of dead weight as Nanami set him in the back seat. "i'm fine..." He repeated again as he slumped over and just laid there in a crumpled heap.

Dero gave a concerned little hiss and slid to the back seat to wrap around Ignis's neck and make sure he didn't get any worse on them before he got home.

Nanami sighed. "No you aren't. But you are still sleeping on the couch." She said harshly as she drove the little drunken idiot home. "And don't expect me to be happy when you wake up either, because you are currently covered in lipstick, and you lost our wedding ban. I only hope you know how much trouble you are in." She said, shooting him a quick glare.

"What?" He sighed. His eyes rolling to stare at the floor, glazed over and unfocused. He clenched and unclenched his left hand, it felt so weird without his wedding band. He wasn't a fan of it at all. "I can...I can explain everything cher....."

Nanami pursed her lips. "Sure you can." She mumbled angrily as she pulled up to the house and shut off the car, getting out of the drivers seat. "If you were irresponsible enough to loose the only proof of love we ever had, you get to sleep outside because I am not having you throw up all over the floor and then make me clean it up." She said, crossing her arms and tugging him out of the car. She shut the door behind him and set him outside the front door. "Knock when your sober." She said harshly and shut the door.

"Ch...cher...please no..." He replied meekly as she set him on the porch. He tried to crawl his way to the door handle, but to no avail. He collapsed into a heap and curled up instead. At least he had Dero to keep him company as he laid out there to sober up.

"Master....what has happened to you? This isn't you..." He said softly to Ignis, calling for several other small snakes to assist him as well in ensuring that the man didn't get too cold.

Nanami could hear Ignis fumbling for the door, but she pursed her lips and ignored him, going to change into her pajamas so she could get a good nights sleep. She hated doing this to him, but he had pushed her over the edge. If sleeping on the couch wasn't getting the message in his head, a good nights sleep on the porch would surely implant the message.

Ignis gulped and curled up into a tight ball. The snakes pulled his silken shirt up around his shoulders and made sure it covered him completely. They also managed to dig up some sort of softer object for him to rest his head on. As for keeping him warm? Well, thanks to Dero being fairly persuasive, a few ravens were convinced to tuck themselves under his shirt. It was the least they could do as it seemed Ignis was not going to sober up any time soon tonight,

Nanami ended up having another horrible night without Ignis, but it was better than waking up next to an Ignis that was convulsing and foaming at the mouth. Shaking her head, she too, a quick shower before going out to make herself some breakfast.

Ignis had one of the worst night's of his life. The cold, hard ground was no comfort at all and only made his injuries hurt even more and his joints sore. He had one Hell of a headache and upset stomach as well and his cough was back too.

"Oh sweet master...." Dero hissed softly. Running his tail along Ignis's cheek to wake him. "Wake up...you should go inside before you catch your death of a cold.."

He grumbled slightly and curled up more. Frost lightly dusted his hair and shirt.

Nanami looked outside the window as she made breakfast, seeing the frosty ground outside. A pang of guilt hit her as she stared out at the chilly night, slowly making her way towards the door. Opening it she looked at Ignis, who was still slumped on the porch with a bunch of snakes and ravens on him. "Sober enough?" She asked, looking down at her husband.

Ignis groaned and slowly turned his head to look up at her. His neck popping quite loudly in the process. "I...don't know...I think I'm still a little punch drunk..." He rubbed the spot on his face that wasn't sore and sat up. His nose was a bright shade of red and purple and his left eye was nearly swollen shut.

Nanami sighed gently and walked towards him, looping her arm around him. "Come on, let's get you inside." She mumbled gently, picking up his frigid body and slowly helping him inside. "Just because I am mad doesn't mean you need to suffer any longer." she pointed out as she shut the door behind them, and slowly moved Ignis to the couch

He smiled weakly and hauled himself up to his feet as best as he could. The other snakes and ravens scattered as he did so. He was going to have to pay them back later with some trinkets and food. "Thank you cher..." He groaned. "Any longer and I would have been a popsicle.." He joked lightly, trying to brighten the mood.

Nanami didn't laugh at his joke, but she carried him inside none the less. "Yeah yeah. I still need you to explain so you can't be a posicle." She said, setting him down and going to their room. Coming back with a blanket, Nanami tossed it at Ignis, and continued to make breakfast.

Ignis didn't even care that she tossed it at him. As soon as he picked it up and wrapped it around his shoulders, then laid back onto the couch and rolled up in it like a burrito. It felt heavenly to be in the warmth and comfort again.

Nanami finished up her omelete quickly and she sat in the chair across from the couch. "So, what do you remember from last night?" She questioned.

"Not a lot at the moment...a lot of pain and disgust..." He curled up tighter. "Drinks being shoved in my face too...It was not a good night." He groaned again. Dero nuzzled his cheek gently.

Nanami sighed and chewed on her omelet. "Well later today we are going to get that band back, and you will be sleeping on the couch." She said, crossing her legs and eating more of her breakfast.

"What? Get that band back, but I?" He looked at his hand and sure enough..his wedding band was missing. When did that happen? "What the?! When did that happen..." He squinted at his hand, hoping he was just seeing things.

Nanami rubbed her head. "You came home beaten up, cover in lipstick marks and missing our wedding band. Now do you understand why i am mad?" She said forcefully, glaring at Ignis on the couch.

"I think I get the gist of it..." He groaned again. "I swear I have no clue what happened to my wedding band...the night is kind of a blur...I can remember these...women all over me and then a beating, but that's about it for now.."

Nanami knew he was still kind of out of it, but him saying he had all these women over him didn't make her happy. It made her so angry, that the end of the fork she was holding in her hand snapped off the front part, going flying across the room. Pressing her lips into a taught line, Nanami let out a small noise of acknowledgment. "Is that so." She said harshly, getting up to grab a new fork.

"Y...yeah..." He gulped when the top of the fork went flying across the room. "They wouldn't leave me be or stop kissing me and touching me....I....I do remember this one definitely trying to get into my pants....she practically stuck her tongue down my throat." He shuddered at the mere thought of it. "Absolutely no class or respect..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back