• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult (Modern Fantasy/Isekai)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
After some time, Asa figured that it wasn't going to get more than this. So they stated: "I guess we waited long enough. Let us go see what Lady Belmont would like to talk about. So we have me, Ziran and Yuta here as the main kinship of our clan. Maybe Lady Belmont also has a couple with her. So if everybody is ready, I'd say Beezle can take us there." Asa looked to the others for confirmation.

(Sorry for short post.)

• filler

Ziran gave a small nod at the mention of the talk with his parents. It definitely was a tough one. But hearing Asa say they have his back made him smile. "Hehe~ Yeah you're the best!" He cheered. Knowing that Asa was going to be here with him helped him relax. It didn't take long for him to waltz on over to Asa and hug onto them. Motioning for Yuta to come over and make this a group hug! "Once I learn how to fight better, I'm gonna try to protect you too. You and Yuta and Soreiel! If she's coming too." Yeah they all needed to protect each other.

Soon Soreiel's maid showed up. It looks like they were going to meet at her place now? He was curious to see who else would come...only for no one else to show up. "Looks like it's just us." Ziran voiced aloud. Only letting go of the hug when it was time to get into the car to go to see the lady.

"Let's go then! Maybe we will see more people there." He wondered how many demons from other towns and settlements joined under the new draft. "I don't think I've ever been inside that fancy mansion." He's been to the gate to deliver fruit occasionally. But never went inside himself. He wondered what it looks like.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Megilagor Megilagor

Beezle smiled and opened the door for them to get in the car. After everybody had gotten in the car and Beezle put their gear away in the trunk the driver began the journey to the Belmont Estate. “I know I shouldn’t have to say this, but I will just in case, please don’t do anything to embarrass Lady Soreiel” Beezle pleaded “and I do hope you enjoy our town just as much as we have enjoyed yours” she flashed a bright smile at the statement.

Soon they arrived at the Belmont Estate and the Manor that was the prominent feature. “Thank you Belial” Beezle stated and got out before opening the door for Asa and the others as they could see several guards around the perimeter protecting the house and its inhabitants.

Shortly after they all stepped out of the car a man and a woman walked out of the manor and looked a tad bit confused at the group. “Bealzebub? What is the meaning of this? Who are these boys?” The man asked

“Oh, sir Belmont” Beezle replied with a bow “these young men are friends of Lady Belmont’s from our visit in Sharphorn territory”

“Hmmm… very well” he replied and bowed with his wife “welcome to our home, please enjoy our home before leaving for the front” he replied and went back inside

“If you’re looking for Soreiel she’s at her forge” the wife smiled before following the husband inside the house.

Last edited:
Yugomiya "Yuta" Takeminakata
Yuta nodded at Asa's answer to his question, sure their clothes didn't look combat ready but that in itself could be a strategy to be used on the battlefield, Yuta then smirked under his metal mask as he saw the approaching Ziran. His cheery attitude was a nice one to have beside him, after all in the battlefield its easy to break your spirit, so he hoped Zirans would remain the same.
"Hmm, i see your talk with your parents went well enough. Thats good... Do know that as long as you will hold onto life you won't be allowed to die when you are by my side."
Yuta did walk over when Ziran motioned for him to come closer, and he did in fact hug both of them although it was a loose hug as he was not used to giving them. So his hands just laid on their shoulders with his arms stretched behind their backs, and they stayed in that position for a while. Only breaking up when Beezle Soreleils servant arrived, Yuta simply looked at her and replied.
"There is no reason to not accept the little lady's offer."

The road to the Belmont estate and its manor was uneventful thankfully but upon their arrival there was a little scene caused by Sorelei's father, honestly he could not blame the man, three men came even though one of them didn't really look like a man.
"Quite overprotective and obtuse man the lady's father is. Though her mother is a nice person."
Yuta looked at his companions and asked them.
"Well then shall we go to meet Soreiel in the forge, or should we wait beside it so she can finish what she is doing in peace?"
Then Yuta just stood there awaiting his companions decision, eventually following their decision.
interactions and such TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
explanations

Beezle drove Asa, Yuta and Ziran to the Belmont residence. Upon exiting the vehicle, they were met by Sir Belmont and his wife who pondered who they were and what the purpose of their visit was. Beezle explained that they were Soreiel's guests to which the lord stated where to find her.

Asa bowed to Sir Belmont and his wife and introduced themself: "I am Shikuasa Sazunen Sharphorn, however people tend to just call me Asa. My position in the Sharphorn clan is that of judge and guardian. The right hand of the clan leader so to say. I will be going to the front in the stead of our leader's family. The wellbeing of my kin and allies is my priority. I am grateful for your hospitality."

Asa then turned to Ziran and Yuta: "We should go seek out Miss Belmont as she has invited us to the estate. If she is intensely concentrated on something, we can wait quietly nearby until she is finished."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back