• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult (Modern Fantasy/Isekai)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lithia Sifkesh
TIME:
Morning
Notable Interactions with:
Ziran and Asa
Fine Day
While she heard words of assurance from everyone, she still tried to straighten out her emotions and phobia. She didn't think she'd react this badly from a slight touch or even a graze. And on contact too. Asa's frame didn't even look masculine enough that'd match up to the ones her trauma stemmed from, even if it was a past life. It seems she still had a long road ahead of her in terms of recovery. She wondered if she'll ever rid herself of this condition of hers. It might even prove detrimental to her future in the long run.

But, what else could she do? She or her parents haven't found a cure yet and all she could do was cope. She also had to go back and retrieve her A/C unit. Surely, the payment was dropped on the counter so Asa could've taken it. With it seems that everyone had left, she should have an easier time going back in. She'd have to apologize once more to Asa though. It only feels right. It's the least they deserve after being quite friendly.

"Oh good! You're still here." Ziryan started which caused Lithia to jump somewhat. He surprised her, but at least she was prepared for it after seeing Yuta and the Belmonts take their leave. "Are you feeling a bit better? Yuta left these treats and said to help ourselves. I thought you'd like some~" He then approached and commented more about the desserts Yuta left them which he then placed them both on a napkin near her so she can accept it with ease.

She found it in herself ease into a smile now that she had calmed down and that she liked how much Ziryan pays attention to her condition. He's always been mindful about her condition even during work. She could say that she trusts him a lot. She took the mochi and bit into it, letting the flavor and sweetness permeate her. It was a rather good mochi. She'll have to thank Yuta when she sees him again, given the chance. But for now, she has to show Ziryan the appreciation he's due. "Thank you, Ziryan." She said. "Y'know, you've always looked out for me. I really do appreciate you for that." She took another bite of her mochi, finishing it and then looked down at the donut and picked it up, wrapping it in the napkin that was placed down.

After doing so, she started to get up. She was fine on the rise, she didn't need to use the wall for support or anything. She supposes the shock finally left her and now she was in a stable state. Especially after eating that mochi. It helped soothe her nerves a ton. "I... ahem... I should go apologize to Asa once more. He seems like a very good person, helping the community and such." She soon wolfed down into the donut, only taking a handful of bites which was enough to fully devour it. More sweetness in her mouth. Ah... It does wonders soothing her out.

She let out a sigh before slapping herself lightly on her cheeks a couple times before pumping herself up to get back in an uppity mood. "Okay, I'm good now! I'll see you around if you're heading off, Ziryan!" She said before walking back inside and offering a small bow to Asa. "Hi, it's me again. Sorry about before. Um, the A/C unit is all good now, right?" She asked, feeling quite awkward as she still had to pick up her A/C unit now that it was fixed and no longer served any reason to stay at the garage and take up space.

[/bo

Asa noticed Lithia come back to pick up the A/C unit. She awkwardly apologized and asked if the A/C unit was done. "No need to apologize. Some demons are just not comfortable with some interactions. If there is any way how I can make you feel more comfortable, just let me know. I am supposed to be the more understanding one in the clan. But anyways, your A/C unit was a quick fix. It just needed a replacement ice crystal. The cost is basically just 23 Rainbow Robans." Asa said.

They put the change on the receipt and pushed it over to the other side of the counter. "It was great doing business with you and I wish you a wonderful day." Asa said before seeing off Lithia.

---Time skip---

The morning of the wedding...

Asa woke up a little later as today the shop was closed due to the wedding. They got ready as usual but due to the wedding, Asa had to put on something nice, but traditional. They knew the perfect outfit! Asa put on a black kimono with a pink and red floral pattern with a black hakama as well as matching thigh-high tabi socks and geta. For the strongman of the clan, rule was to wear a black kimono at such functions, but there were no rules that forbade floral patterns or thigh-highs. Once dressed, Asa put on some perfume that smelled a little fruity, did makeup (it was light makeup though, silver metallic eyeliner, some foundation and mascara) and did their hair. Asa then put Ziran's refurbished skates into a large purse and left the cottage.

On the way to the clan main house, Asa got some compliments from others on the outfit. Though one guy asked if Asa could fight in it in case of an emergency. To which Asa nodded. Asa had practiced fighting even in impractical clothes, because a mediator/strongman had to be able to fight even in attire that restricted movement.

A few minutes after leaving the cottage, Asa arrived at the main house, still being an early bird. Basically most of the clan seemed to have been invited with only those who were sick, too old or too busy (such as village guards or "essential jobs") missing out.

Lady Soreiel and her trusty maid Beezle had arrived early to the event to see if they could provide any assistance, even if they were not invited themselves, Soreiel just couldn’t resist going despite Beezle advising her not to.

“This is lovely inst it Beezle?” Soreiel smiled as she looked at the event in preparation

“Yes it is my lady, but we shouldn’t be here, we weren’t invited” Beezle stated once again

“Oh come now Beezle, if they wish us to leave then we will leave, I have finished what I came here for anyways, we can head home and relax for a bit until it’s time to go meet another clan” Soreiel replied

Yugomiya "Yuta" Takeminakata
Yuta awoke upon the crack of dawn on the day of the wedding, for he had a few procedures to follow up on this joyous day that hog a lot of the time he has very little off till the ceremony.
So he gathered his shrine clothes along with a small towel and went behind the shrine building to where a small waterfall resided, one just big enough for a man to sit beneath it and be fully covered by its falling water. Yuta folded his shrine clothes and laid them on a small wooden bench residing near this place, he then picked up a mantra mala which laid within a small compartment in the bench. Now prepared he came under the waterfall and sat on a rock beneath it, letting the cold water from the stream pour on his head as he recited mantras towards his god to cleanse his soul as well as to pray for the wellbeing and happiness of the soon to be couple, and he remained there till he finished all one hundred and eight mantras. Upon completion he kissed the last bead on the mala before wearing it on his neck, then he came out from beneath the waterfall and walked towards the bench.

When he came near it he bowed down to pick up his towel, then slowly and with care he swiped his body clean while taking off the wet clothes off himself, before replacing them with his shrine attire. Respectfully he picked up the wet clothes and the towel and hung them up on a line hanging between a few trees for them to dry out before coming inside the house or to be exact to the ritual room. There he clapped his hands twice before the icon of his god, bowed twice, and clapped once before bowing yet again, after a little show of respect to his god Yuta took the ritual katana into his left hand and hung it on his waist on the left side as to symbolize how far it is from his heart, which in his religion meant that this weapon was not meant to kill.

From there Yuta exited the detached part of the shrine where the head priest and his family live along with housing the ritual katana, to the proper publicly accessible part of the shrine, which was separated by a zen garden and a small bamboo forest. There he prepared the shrine fire rice wine, which is to be shared between all the quests along with the soon-to-be wed as a way to represent their best wishes to the couple. Even though it was the most tedious part of the preparations for him he was glad the shrine maidens that worked in the shrine managed to do most of the preparations where he wasn’t needed or rather he wasn’t good at. So all that was left for him now was to welcome the quests as they came and guide the couple and guests of honor to separate rooms where they could reside and steel their nerves before the ceremony begins, or they could mingle inside the bigger room which connects them all.

So Yuta came out of the shrine onto its courtyard where the younger shrine maidens began hanging decorations between the torii gates made of a thousand red origami cranes to symbolize honor, good fortune, loyalty, and longevity, while also placing small omamori on each of the quests seats as to ward them from bad luck, curses and evil spirits. And there within the crowd of shrine maidens, he saw Lady Soreiel and her maid, so he approached them hearing a bit of their talk he responded to them after bowing to them as a greeting.

“You are more than welcome to stay Lady Soreiel, your companion is also welcome to stay, after all the couple themselves said the more people at their wedding the better. After all the more people wish them a good marriage life the better. However, I do wonder if will you be able to handle the fire wine that all the attendees of legal age are to drink a small cup of. After all some of the blacksmiths who reside here tend to use it to fuel their forges for it is quite strong.” Yuta said with a small smirk on his face at his comment but he quickly hid it with the long sleeves of his kimono, after managing to lose the smirk he used his hand to guide the two of them to the inner part of the shrine inviting them in till the rest arrived for the ceremony.

interactions and such Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
explanationsMantral Mala are traditional bead used when praying. A person moves one bead per completed mantra, all mala consist of 108 beads, but most of them have additional bigger beads to separate them into four sections containing 21, 33, 21, and 33 beads respectively.

Mantras in short are a form of long prayer of most Asian religions.

Omamori are small cloth amulets with the purpose to ward of bad luck, evil spirits as well as curses, each such little amulet bag has a piece of paper inside of it consisting of various mantras, prayers and wishes towards the god of the shrine to keep the person wearing this safe from such things, but supposedly seeing this paper revokes its power if its seen by anyone not of that shrine.

Yuta awoke upon the crack of dawn on the day of the wedding, for he had a few procedures to follow up on this joyous day that hog a lot of the time he has very little off till the ceremony.
So he gathered his shrine clothes along with a small towel and went behind the shrine building to where a small waterfall resided, one just big enough for a man to sit beneath it and be fully covered by its falling water. Yuta folded his shrine clothes and laid them on a small wooden bench residing near this place, he then picked up a mantra mala which laid within a small compartment in the bench. Now prepared he came under the waterfall and sat on a rock beneath it, letting the cold water from the stream pour on his head as he recited mantras towards his god to cleanse his soul as well as to pray for the wellbeing and happiness of the soon to be couple, and he remained there till he finished all one hundred and eight mantras. Upon completion he kissed the last bead on the mala before wearing it on his neck, then he came out from beneath the waterfall and walked towards the bench.

When he came near it he bowed down to pick up his towel, then slowly and with care he swiped his body clean while taking off the wet clothes off himself, before replacing them with his shrine attire. Respectfully he picked up the wet clothes and the towel and hung them up on a line hanging between a few trees for them to dry out before coming inside the house or to be exact to the ritual room. There he clapped his hands twice before the icon of his god, bowed twice, and clapped once before bowing yet again, after a little show of respect to his god Yuta took the ritual katana into his left hand and hung it on his waist on the left side as to symbolize how far it is from his heart, which in his religion meant that this weapon was not meant to kill.

From there Yuta exited the detached part of the shrine where the head priest and his family live along with housing the ritual katana, to the proper publicly accessible part of the shrine, which was separated by a zen garden and a small bamboo forest. There he prepared the shrine fire rice wine, which is to be shared between all the quests along with the soon-to-be wed as a way to represent their best wishes to the couple. Even though it was the most tedious part of the preparations for him he was glad the shrine maidens that worked in the shrine managed to do most of the preparations where he wasn’t needed or rather he wasn’t good at. So all that was left for him now was to welcome the quests as they came and guide the couple and guests of honor to separate rooms where they could reside and steel their nerves before the ceremony begins, or they could mingle inside the bigger room which connects them all.

So Yuta came out of the shrine onto its courtyard where the younger shrine maidens began hanging decorations between the torii gates made of a thousand red origami cranes to symbolize honor, good fortune, loyalty, and longevity, while also placing small omamori on each of the quests seats as to ward them from bad luck, curses and evil spirits. And there within the crowd of shrine maidens, he saw Lady Soreiel and her maid, so he approached them hearing a bit of their talk he responded to them after bowing to them as a greeting.

“You are more than welcome to stay Lady Soreiel, your companion is also welcome to stay, after all the couple themselves said the more people at their wedding the better. After all the more people wish them a good marriage life the better. However, I do wonder if will you be able to handle the fire wine that all the attendees of legal age are to drink a small cup of. After all some of the blacksmiths who reside here tend to use it to fuel their forges for it is quite strong.” Yuta said with a small smirk on his face at his comment but he quickly hid it with the long sleeves of his kimono, after managing to lose the smirk he used his hand to guide the two of them to the inner part of the shrine inviting them in till the rest arrived for the ceremony.

explanationsMantral Mala are traditional bead used when praying. A person moves one bead per completed mantra, all mala consist of 108 beads, but most of them have additional bigger beads to separate them into four sections containing 21, 33, 21, and 33 beads respectively.

Mantras in short are a form of long prayer of most Asian religions.

Omamori are small cloth amulets with the purpose to ward of bad luck, evil spirits as well as curses, each such little amulet bag has a piece of paper inside of it consisting of various mantras, prayers and wishes towards the god of the shrine to keep the person wearing this safe from such things, but supposedly seeing this paper revokes its power if its seen by anyone not of that shrine.

Soreiel and Beezle both curtsied and followed closely behind him. “We do appreciate this sir Yuta” Beezle stated

“Indeed, these events are always wonderful to be a part of, and I’m guessing the fact of having another clans noble daughter attending would do good for the bride and groom’s popularity” Soreiel chuckled “but I do apologize as I do not drink, but I have heard about this from some of my blacksmiths and use a similar concoction in my own forge when I’m working, the flames it produces are both extremely hot and beautiful when they dance along the metal.” She added with a smile

“But I will happily let Beezle take a sip for me.” Soreiel grinned mischievously as she knew Beezle was a light weight

Beezle just sighed “as you wish my lady”

“Oh Beezle you need to relax, this will do you some good, if you start acting crazy I will be here to diffuse the situation” Soreiel smiled cheerfully

“You don’t exactly fill me with confidence my lady” Beezle replied

• filler

The day of the wedding came, and Ziran made sure to prepare the best he could for everything. It'll be his first super huge important job since starting his career as an artist, so he had to ensure this went perfectly. He had quite a lot to do. He was to make four portraits of the couple during the little photo shoot they'll be having after the ceremony. And then have to make a portrait of all the guests including himself. It was a big plate but Ziran was hungry! But until then, Ziran was just another guest at the party.

Ziran didn't have many formal clothes. So he settled for a nice teal flowery blouse with matching shorts and some cute pink boots. All his clothes had a little floral theme going on. But that's the same for the majority of his clothing choices. He wasn't much of a makeup guy, but always enjoyed a little bit of blush. He needed those rosy cheeks to match the rest of his rosiness!

He spotted tons of people he knew. Waving and greeting the people he recognized with wide smiles. He decided to go a bit earlier in case the soon-to-be wedded wanted to speak with him about anything involving the portraits. But he was starting to think that this wasn't the right place. Wasn't the wedding at the clan house? But before he could even question his mistake he spotted Asa! The outfit they were wearing wasn't one he had normally seen them in, but he could recognize their hair from a mile away!

"Asaaaa!" He called out while running up to them. Grinning wide as he jumped at Asa with an excited glomp. Hugging onto them for a moment before letting go and standing in front of them. "Fancy seeing you here~" He joked like they all didn't talk about this just a few days prior. He soon looked at their outfit and awed. "Woahhh, you look so pretty! I love the flowers on the kimono. I would have maybe tried coming in one too, but I haven't bought one in years." He gave a small shrug. He'd love to get a flowery type kimono as well. Though maybe in a color other than black. It simply wasn't his colour.

"Soooo, how have you been? Are you looking forward to the wedding? I've never been to one of these fancy events on my own. Usually, my parents end up bringing me along to some. You usually have to go to these though, right? For your guard job? Do you like doing that job too?" He spoke, deciding he was going to stick by Asa's side while they walked around.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Asa knocked at the door of the main house. "Master Yuzumori, I have come to pick you up." Asa said while opening the door and peeking in. "You're awfully early! Get the ceremonial swords already! I still need to get finished dressing! When you have the swords, wait out front!" Yelled the middle aged demon from around the corner. Asa went to the main hall where the swords were on display. It was a set of a tanto, a wakizashi, a katana and an odachi. Though Asa was more specialized in heavier weapons, they had learned how to wield the traditional sword set of the clan, preferring the odachi in combat, but able to use the wakizashi for quicker combat.

Asa put on a sword belt and put the swords in it. Four swords at their side may look excessive and Asa could have gone without the katana, but this was tradition. Soon, Asa left the main hall and went back out front.

Not long after, Ziran appeared and jumped into Asa's arms. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Asa said and smiled. When Ziran complimented on Asa's outfit, Asa smiled and said: "Oh, thank you. On such formal occasions, I have to look my best, but I will surely be outshined by the bride. If you like the kimono, I can see if I can get you one made. I'd assume you'd want a pink kimono. Am I right?"

Asa then set down their bag. "Speaking of making things. I finished refurbishing your skates." They took the skates out of the bag and set them in front of Ziran. "You can pay me later, I will give you a special discount since you are a friend." They said. "Otherwise, I have been fine and busy. Luckily, there haven't been any incidents in the village lately. So at least the only thing as a judge that I have to do is fulfill my position at the wedding as the right hand assistant of the clan leader, Master Yuzumori. It surprises me though that you came to the main house first. Did you want to join me and the leader on our stroll over to the shrine, where the wedding is going to be?"

Soon Master Yuzumori came out of the main house with his wife and an attendant. Master Yuzumori was a middle aged demon with shoulder length black hair tied in a ponytail. His hair had begun to grey. He wore a black kimono with the clan emblem on it. His wife, a pretty demon with very long brown hair and curled horns similar to those of Asa's just shorter and dark grey instead of black, wore a red kimono with a Sazu blossom pattern on it. The attendant was an elder demon who had been in the service of the clan for centuries and similarly to the master, wore a black kimono.

"My, Asa, you look wonderful. Would you mind marrying my son?" The master's wife complimented then joked. The master then stammered, slightly blushing: "Y..yes. You are p... pretty. You look like a noble female knight." "It is a pleasure to receive such compliments from the master and his wife. As judge, I must look my best while also being capable in case of an emergency." Asa replied.

Master Yuzumori noticed Ziran and said: "Well if it isn't the Solidago kid? Ziran was it? Did you decide to join us or did you seek Asa instead?"

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"I did hear from some of the smiths that you lady Sorelei dabble in smithing yourself, maybe one day I can give you the tour of the shrines smithy."
When Yuta finished guiding Soreiel and Beezle into the inner part of the shrine, into a quest tea room at that he sat next to a kotatsu in a seiza position while serving fresh cherry blossom tea to his two quests and himself.
"I see you and your companion are in good relations, thats good. And don't worry your little head, there will be no trouble even if your companion does start acting crazy, after all we have a few quest rooms so we can just lay here in one of them if the need arises."
After he deemed that the tea has steeped itself properly he poured the tea into cups and handed them to his quest.
"Go on drink the tea, its my own blend. It is quite rich and sweet while still remaining light so it should fit your tastes."
Yuta grabbed the cup with one of his hands while placing another below the cup and took a sip, before placing the cup down on the table with a sigh before speaking once more.
"Although I do wish that people gather soon after all in less than two hours the ceremony will begin, not that i think about it, its more like an hour and fifteen minutes till the ceremony, and the newlyweds aren't even here yet. Being late to their own wedding is untold, albeit the bride did visit the shrine about three hours ago to notify they could arrive late."

explanations

"I did hear from some of the smiths that you lady Sorelei dabble in smithing yourself, maybe one day I can give you the tour of the shrines smithy."
When Yuta finished guiding Soreiel and Beezle into the inner part of the shrine, into a quest tea room at that he sat next to a kotatsu in a seiza position while serving fresh cherry blossom tea to his two quests and himself.
"I see you and your companion are in good relations, thats good. And don't worry your little head, there will be no trouble even if your companion does start acting crazy, after all we have a few quest rooms so we can just lay here in one of them if the need arises."
After he deemed that the tea has steeped itself properly he poured the tea into cups and handed them to his quest.
"Go on drink the tea, its my own blend. It is quite rich and sweet while still remaining light so it should fit your tastes."
Yuta grabbed the cup with one of his hands while placing another below the cup and took a sip, before placing the cup down on the table with a sigh before speaking once more.
"Although I do wish that people gather soon after all in less than two hours the ceremony will begin, not that i think about it, its more like an hour and fifteen minutes till the ceremony, and the newlyweds aren't even here yet. Being late to their own wedding is untold, albeit the bride did visit the shrine about three hours ago to notify they could arrive late."

explanations

After being led into the guest room Soreiel and Beezle mimicked Yuta’s siting style. “That would be rather nice, I have been studying and practicing since I was a little girl, and I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I am almost a master smith in my clan” she smiled and accepted the tea “mmmm…. Smells delightful, thank you Yuta” she replied and took a sip

Beezle just quietly did the same.

“I’m sure that they are just getting ready, a bride does take a bit of work to be ready for her big day, I’m a little envious” Soreiel chuckled

“But you will reach that point someday my lady” Beezle replied

“I know, but certainly not anytime soon” she chuckled “but aren’t we also waiting for Asa and Ziran?” She asked Yuta curiously

• filler

Ziran looked a bit confused for a moment when Asa asked why he was here. But his mind was quick to lock onto the offer about the Kimono! If course he wanted one! But then he'd feel bad having Asa do yet another thing for him when he feels that he's barely given anything back for all their kindness...

"Hehe...a pink kimono was what I was thinking of. You know me too well, Asa!" He mused before sheepishly smiling. But his smile soon beamed when he saw his refurbished skates. "Ahhhh! They look amazing!" He squealed while hugging onto the skates. "Uuuuu, deliveries were so tedious without them. Thank you again, Asa!" He tucked the skates under his arms before nodding. "You're too nice to meee...once the wedding is over I'll stop by with the money! And then maybe we can go to the tavern together! Yeah yeah." He was excited just thinking about the next time they'll be able to head out.

Soon the couple of honor would arrive. He smiled at the cute interaction between the three of them. But soon perked up when he was addressed. "Yep! That's me, chief Yuzumori!" He cheered. "You both are looking amazing~! Not a day over 25. You're gonna be a treat to paint!" He praised before giving a sheepish smile. "Well- I thought the party was gonna be here. But it seems I was wrong haha. So, I am here to walk with you guys." He admitted a bit shyly. Bit embarrassed about the mix up. But he was happy to walk there with a group now!

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

The chief and his wife were delighted by the compliments from Ziran. "Boy, you don't have to exaggerate. While the lady here looks beautiful and youthful, I can't say that of myself." The chief said. Asa cleared their throat and said: "Relax, chief. You barely look over 40. The greying hair doesn't have to mean anything." "I guess." The chief replied.

"Ha! I knew you'd like a pink kimono!" Asa said. "Hitting the tavern together sure would be fun. Are you old enough to drink?" Asa joked about Ziran's youthfulness. When Ziran realized that he got the event location mixed up Asa gently pat him on the back and said: "Getting mixed up with information happens to everyone from time to time. It even happens to the best of us. Of course you can join us on our way over to the shrine. It's not like anyone is going to scold you for it. The clan is easygoing enough to not be too strict about etiquette. I would like to ask you to carry something on your way over with us."

Asa went briefly into the main house and came out with a small bag. They handed the bag to Ziran. "Carry this and you get to say this is a wedding gift not only from me but that you pitched in too." Asa then grabbed Ziran's hand and they were off.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the shrine. Similarly, many guests were arriving at the shrine's gates including the soon to be wedded. "Oh look! Everyone's here already! I guess the wedding is about to start soon. I wonder where Yuta and the others from the day before are at." Asa said looking around to see who all had come.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Megilagor Megilagor CasualTea CasualTea

The chief and his wife were delighted by the compliments from Ziran. "Boy, you don't have to exaggerate. While the lady here looks beautiful and youthful, I can't say that of myself." The chief said. Asa cleared their throat and said: "Relax, chief. You barely look over 40. The greying hair doesn't have to mean anything." "I guess." The chief replied.

"Ha! I knew you'd like a pink kimono!" Asa said. "Hitting the tavern together sure would be fun. Are you old enough to drink?" Asa joked about Ziran's youthfulness. When Ziran realized that he got the event location mixed up Asa gently pat him on the back and said: "Getting mixed up with information happens to everyone from time to time. It even happens to the best of us. Of course you can join us on our way over to the shrine. It's not like anyone is going to scold you for it. The clan is easygoing enough to not be too strict about etiquette. I would like to ask you to carry something on your way over with us."

Asa went briefly into the main house and came out with a small bag. They handed the bag to Ziran. "Carry this and you get to say this is a wedding gift not only from me but that you pitched in too." Asa then grabbed Ziran's hand and they were off.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the shrine. Similarly, many guests were arriving at the shrine's gates including the soon to be wedded. "Oh look! Everyone's here already! I guess the wedding is about to start soon. I wonder where Yuta and the others from the day before are at." Asa said looking around to see who all had come.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Megilagor Megilagor CasualTea CasualTea

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Megilagor Megilagor

Soreiel sat and enjoyed the tea with Yuta before hearing that more people were arriving. “Hmmm… it seems the festivities will begin soon? Shouldn’t you be doing some last minute checks Yuta?” She asked “if you like Beezle and I could assist you?” She suggested

“My lady please, that is something a noble lady shouldn’t bother herself with” Beezle countered

“I am well aware of that Beezle, but I’m not just any ordinary noblewoman, I care for others, I try to make yours and the other maids lives just a bit easier, and I work in a blacksmith shop, I get dirty, there is nothing wrong with helping others, even if they are of a different clan” Soreiel stated

“I’m sorry my lady” Beezle sighed

“It’s alright my dear, I know you are just looking after me” Soreiel smiled

Soreiel looked into the main hall of the shrine at the influx of guests, and despite the many people Soreiel was able to immediately pick out Asa and Ziran “welcome boys, would you care for a cup of tea? Yuta makes a very good pot” she smiled as she tried to get Asa and Zirans attention

"The only checks I have left are checking if the bride and groom are in their respective rooms till the ceremony begins, for it is in poor luck for them to meet each other on this day before the start of the ceremony." Yuta answered his tea companion's question before shortly adding a request to them based on their survey of the arriving people.
"Hmm good they are here, could you take care of them for a bit Soreiel I have to check if the soon-to-be-wed are ready for the ceremony to begin." Yuta excused himself and did a little bow towards Soreiel, before he exited the room to meet both the groom and the bride in their respective rooms, the groom was wearing beautiful dark blue robes akin to a night sky which blended with his hair and yet they made his ice blue eyes stand out more, his skin akin to a porcelain doll if Yuta did not know he was a man he could have probably assumed its a girl.
Yuta said a few words to the man to inform him of the approaching ceremony and that he should finish his preparations and come out front to greet his clan leader who arrived along with Asa, then he excused himself and approached the groom's room which was just on the opposite side of the corridor, and the only thing in between the two was a separating paper sliding door, for being so close and yet apart makes ones heart yearn more for the other, or at least that's the philosophy under which his father built this part of the shrine.
Contrary to her partner the bride was already in her full attire trying to calm down her nerves, sitting there in a corner was a tall and beautiful woman dressed in a hanbok wedding dress with red and white obijime ropes bound around her waist in a big bow behind her with her arms passing through the two bows and hanging on her shoulders, which symbolized her blacksmithing roots in the family. Yuta came closer to the girl bending down a little to her eye level, and dealt a swift light chop to the girl's head while saying.
"What are you worrying over, we are blacksmiths we hammer away our problems. Now close your eyes, and imagine you are in your forge, the problem is the ingot of metal in front of you, the hammer is your spirit, the anvil is your conviction and the fire in the forge is your love for him, now hammer away your problems."
Yuta waited for a minute or two with the girl till he saw her worries slowly drift away, he then spoke once again while straightening out and preparing to leave.
"Take your time, though the ceremony does begin in more or less ten minutes I can always buy time with the ceremonial sword dance so just get ready and come up front when you are ready ok?"
Seeing the girl nod to him Yuta cracked a little smile and came back to Soreiel and the others, not sitting down this time but instead bowing and greeting them.
"Welcome everyone on this joyous day, the ceremony shall begin shortly. As usual, we shall start with the dance of forge and sword, after that the wedding part of the ceremony will begin. And i can only say I and the soon-to-be wed are grateful for your presence here everyone."

interactions and such Rcticwolf Rcticwolf , TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
explanations

• filler

"I agree with Asa! Grey hair isn't the end of the world. I think you make it work~" He grinned happily when Asa looked proud at guessing what colour kimono he wanted. Though at the little joke he gave a dramatic pout. "Yes I'm old enough!" He retorted with a smirk before crossing his arms. "And I can probably hold my liquor better than you!" He was confident in his drinking abilities! He could beat Asa in a drinking match! Or at least keep up with them.

"Yeah, aren't I lucky? Etiquette and strictness don't mesh with me." He sighed before shrugging. "But I do like calling you chief, chief!" He chuckled before nodding at the request. "Sure! I got the hands for it." When Asa returned and placed the bag in his hand he tried to peek in it briefly before nodding. "You're too nice to me Asaaaaa." He whined before smiling brightly, walking with Asa as they made their way to the shine.

When they arrived, Ziran's eyes quickly looked around for the people they met a few days ago. Soon spotting them out and pointing them out. "They're over there, Asa!" He called out, but Soreiel spotted them just as quickly with Yuta coming back from talking with the soon-to-be couple. "Here you all are! Looks like me and Asa are last to the party." He gave a joking sigh before nodding at the offer of tea! "Yeah, sure! I'm a bit thirsty from walking around everywhere. Tea sounds like a good refresher. Either that or some fruit juice if there's any." He glanced around the venue a bit while taking a seat with them.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

• filler

"I agree with Asa! Grey hair isn't the end of the world. I think you make it work~" He grinned happily when Asa looked proud at guessing what colour kimono he wanted. Though at the little joke he gave a dramatic pout. "Yes I'm old enough!" He retorted with a smirk before crossing his arms. "And I can probably hold my liquor better than you!" He was confident in his drinking abilities! He could beat Asa in a drinking match! Or at least keep up with them.

"Yeah, aren't I lucky? Etiquette and strictness don't mesh with me." He sighed before shrugging. "But I do like calling you chief, chief!" He chuckled before nodding at the request. "Sure! I got the hands for it." When Asa returned and placed the bag in his hand he tried to peek in it briefly before nodding. "You're too nice to me Asaaaaa." He whined before smiling brightly, walking with Asa as they made their way to the shine.

When they arrived, Ziran's eyes quickly looked around for the people they met a few days ago. Soon spotting them out and pointing them out. "They're over there, Asa!" He called out, but Soreiel spotted them just as quickly with Yuta coming back from talking with the soon-to-be couple. "Here you all are! Looks like me and Asa are last to the party." He gave a joking sigh before nodding at the offer of tea! "Yeah, sure! I'm a bit thirsty from walking around everywhere. Tea sounds like a good refresher. Either that or some fruit juice if there's any." He glanced around the venue a bit while taking a seat with them.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen Megilagor Megilagor

Soreiel chuckled “are you always this chipper Ziran?” She asked before sitting back down where she was and pouring some tea for them both.

“I’m sure if Beezle and I looked we could probably find you some juice” Soreiel added with a smile before looking at Asa.

“Was I supposed to come in appropriate attire??” She asked seeing that the 3 of them were in some kind of kimono.

“I’m afraid I don’t have anything like that in my box…” she replied a little worried but then noticed the sets of swords Asa was holding.

“Ooohhh… how intricately designed, hmmm… however not very good in a fight I can tell, ceremonial purposes then?” She asked with a curiosity of weapons that comes from being a blacksmith.

Soreiel then snaps out of it “oh I’m sorry, didn’t mean to bombard you with questions, let us have a drink before the festivities begin” she smiled and raised her cup of tea before taking another sip from it.

Beezle quietly watched her lady be a goof before taking a drink of her own tea.

Asa looked around and Ziran spotted nearly everyone from the days before. Asa however noticed that Lithia was missing. They assumed Lithia might be running late or got sick and couldn't attend. Soon Soreiel came over and complemented on the outfits of Asa and the others. She also asked Asa about the swords at their side and whether they were solely for show.

"Well, no. While the swords look like ceremonial swords, they are actually sharp and ready to use as weapons. As the chiefs right-hand, I have been trained to uses these in emergencies, even though I may be more proficient with heavy weapons. So I would possibly mostly be using the odachi. If you want to observe the craft, I can briefly show you the wakazashi. Though the wedding will be starting soon." Asa said. They pulled out the short sword to let Soreiel catch a glimpse of it before sheathing it again.

Soon Yuta called all the guests to take their seats for the wedding. Once everyone was seated, ceremonial music started playing and the chief with Asa by his side went down the isle of seat to the front where Yuta was. Soon after them, the groom and bride followed. Once reaching the front, the groom and bride turned to Yuta with the chief at the bride's flank and Asa at the groom's flank. Each participant gave their respected bows and the ceremony continued on.

"Good day, esteemed quests, and beloved couple-to-be. Today, we are gathered here in this sacred place to witness and celebrate the union of these two beautiful souls. After this day, the bond shared between the two won't be of two individuals anymore, for it will be a bond of family, their histories, and their shared futures."
Exclaimed Yuta in a loud voice standing between the soon-to-wed, before glancing to the side and nodding to one of the shrine maidens to bring the wine and the knife the couple had forged together.
"As we stand here today, let us remember the gravity of the vows that the two will exchange. They are not mere words, but a solemn pledge to support, cherish, and uplift one another through the joys and challenges that lie ahead. May these vows be a testament to the enduring love that has brought them together, and may they serve as a guiding spark in their shared path. Now please exchange your vows."
Yuta stood there with his arms outstretched towards the sky but in the direction of the couple as if to guide their vows into the heavens for the gods to hear. As the couple finished exchanging their vows, the shrine maidens finished distributing the wine and brought the knife and wine to him.
"As we embark on this joyous occasion, let us offer our support and blessings to this couple. Let us surround them with our love, our encouragement, and our unwavering belief in the power of their union. May their marriage be as enduring as the blade they forged together through blood and sweat, and to its beauty that only pales to the beauty of the couple. Now raise our cups into the sky and drink from them as to have the gods know of our conviction that they should bless their marriage."
Spoke Yuta as he received the knife and wine, passing the knife to the bride, and giving the rings he pocketed to both the bride and groom, before drinking from the cup and passing it to the shrine maiden next to him.
"Now with the dagger within the bride's hands so she can stab her soon-to-be husband if he is ever unfaithful, please exchange rings and kisses. So we can proceed with the rest of the celebrations."
When Yuta said that the couple exchanged rings between each other and went to kiss each other a bunch of mobile phones began pinging and ringing as they got messages. At first, it was only a few phones but with every passing second more and more of them began to ring.

interactions and such Rcticwolf Rcticwolf , TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
explanations

The wedding went on as planned as Yuta led the ceremony. They drank the wine and the bride received the dagger. The couple exchanged their rings and went in for a kiss. Asa felt a tingling over their skin and dread for some reason as if something bad was going to happen. All of a sudden, many mobile phones went off. The phones made pinging noises mostly. Asa's phone made the disaster warning sound.

Hastily, Asa pulled out their phone to see what was going on. What they saw made their eyes widen. The message read: "EMERGENCY ALERT!!! Due to dire circumstances, a special military draft has been issued. The following are now eligible for military service: Firstborn, clan guardians, law enforcement officers, unmarried women and clan leadership. Mandatory draft for senior clan strongmen and clan strongest. Report to district military offices as individuals, kin unit or clan unit, alternatively as kin unit or clan unit in a major city near the frontline."

Asa was boiling with anger. "WHAT HAVE THE HUMANS DONE?!" Asa yelled, nearly smashing their phone on the ground. Not only was Asa angry about the development, but because it happened during an important clan even and because not only Asa was drafted but any other clan strongman.

"Chief, I am heading down to the main house to the TV to see what happened. If anyone wants to join me, then follow me." Asa said coldly. Asa was never like this. Even when they ranted about humans, Asa was never this angry. They made their way down to the main house in a huff. In the main hall, Asa turned on the TV.

Basically, on every channel the news was on. The newscaster reported on the latest development in the war: "I repeat. The humans have used some kind of powerful spell killing thousands of our warriors. The frontline has collapsed on a length of about five kilometers. The humans have massacred the frontline villages of Silvera, Ochredale and Bhaile before they could be evaculated. Our forces are working on stabilizing the frontline again."

Asa felt immeasurably angry and shocked at the same time. Not only did the humans use a dirty spell in their war of annihilation, but they murdered civilians. "I will destroy every last human warrior and every human who wants us dead!" Asa growled.

Then on the TV, they showed footage of the attack. "We just got footage of the devastating attack." The newscaster said. On the recording, a gigantic red spell circle became visible on the group. Then a pillar of light descended from the sky and as soon as it touched the ground a gigantic dome of bright white light enveloped thousands on the frontline. It seemed the humans even sacrificed some of their own. The shockwave leveled buildings in the distance.

"A special draft has been issued. Firstborn, clan guardians, law enforcement officers, unmarried women and clan leadership are now eligible to join military service as national army warriors or as private militia. Clan strongest and senior clan strongmen are to report for duty personally or along with their gathered kinsfolk at their local district military office or at a frontline city." They said on the news.

Asa knowing to not further was energy on anger turned around to anyone who tagged along to the main house. Calmer and more collected, Asa turned around and pulled the ceremonial odachi out of it's hilt and raised it in the air. "My clansfolk and my kinsfolk! Who will follow me to battle?! Whoever will join me, meet me tomorrow at this very main house and we will set off and seek retribution!"

The chief stepped forward: "I will join you. For our honor." Asa put their hand on the chief's shoulder and shook their head. "No. Your place is here. The clan needs a leader and your children aren't cut out for the position yet. Additionally, in case I don't come back, you will have to elect and guide a new strongman. However, I will do my best to come back. But not only that, but I will come back as a hero for our clan!" Asa said.

The chief sunk his head but then looked up at Asa and replied: "I guess you are right. While I would like to come and would be able to fight. I do not have enough reliable successors to see over the clan while I were to be away."

Megilagor Megilagor Rcticwolf Rcticwolf CasualTea CasualTea Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

The wedding went on as planned as Yuta led the ceremony. They drank the wine and the bride received the dagger. The couple exchanged their rings and went in for a kiss. Asa felt a tingling over their skin and dread for some reason as if something bad was going to happen. All of a sudden, many mobile phones went off. The phones made pinging noises mostly. Asa's phone made the disaster warning sound.

Hastily, Asa pulled out their phone to see what was going on. What they saw made their eyes widen. The message read: "EMERGENCY ALERT!!! Due to dire circumstances, a special military draft has been issued. The following are now eligible for military service: Firstborn, clan guardians, law enforcement officers, unmarried women and clan leadership. Mandatory draft for senior clan strongmen and clan strongest. Report to district military offices as individuals, kin unit or clan unit, alternatively as kin unit or clan unit in a major city near the frontline."

Asa was boiling with anger. "WHAT HAVE THE HUMANS DONE?!" Asa yelled, nearly smashing their phone on the ground. Not only was Asa angry about the development, but because it happened during an important clan even and because not only Asa was drafted but any other clan strongman.

"Chief, I am heading down to the main house to the TV to see what happened. If anyone wants to join me, then follow me." Asa said coldly. Asa was never like this. Even when they ranted about humans, Asa was never this angry. They made their way down to the main house in a huff. In the main hall, Asa turned on the TV.

Basically, on every channel the news was on. The newscaster reported on the latest development in the war: "I repeat. The humans have used some kind of powerful spell killing thousands of our warriors. The frontline has collapsed on a length of about five kilometers. The humans have massacred the frontline villages of Silvera, Ochredale and Bhaile before they could be evaculated. Our forces are working on stabilizing the frontline again."

Asa felt immeasurably angry and shocked at the same time. Not only did the humans use a dirty spell in their war of annihilation, but they murdered civilians. "I will destroy every last human warrior and every human who wants us dead!" Asa growled.

Then on the TV, they showed footage of the attack. "We just got footage of the devastating attack." The newscaster said. On the recording, a gigantic red spell circle became visible on the group. Then a pillar of light descended from the sky and as soon as it touched the ground a gigantic dome of bright white light enveloped thousands on the frontline. It seemed the humans even sacrificed some of their own. The shockwave leveled buildings in the distance.

"A special draft has been issued. Firstborn, clan guardians, law enforcement officers, unmarried women and clan leadership are now eligible to join military service as national army warriors or as private militia. Clan strongest and senior clan strongmen are to report for duty personally or along with their gathered kinsfolk at their local district military office or at a frontline city." They said on the news.

Asa knowing to not further was energy on anger turned around to anyone who tagged along to the main house. Calmer and more collected, Asa turned around and pulled the ceremonial odachi out of it's hilt and raised it in the air. "My clansfolk and my kinsfolk! Who will follow me to battle?! Whoever will join me, meet me tomorrow at this very main house and we will set off and seek retribution!"

The chief stepped forward: "I will join you. For our honor." Asa put their hand on the chief's shoulder and shook their head. "No. Your place is here. The clan needs a leader and your children aren't cut out for the position yet. Additionally, in case I don't come back, you will have to elect and guide a new strongman. However, I will do my best to come back. But not only that, but I will come back as a hero for our clan!" Asa said.

The chief sunk his head but then looked up at Asa and replied: "I guess you are right. While I would like to come and would be able to fight. I do not have enough reliable successors to see over the clan while I were to be away."

Megilagor Megilagor Rcticwolf Rcticwolf CasualTea CasualTea Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Soreiel stood up and approached Asa “you do have my support dear Ada, but I must return home to my clan and get my Unit ready, I will meet you at the frontlines and hope we can fight together” she smiled

Beezle nodded “yes let’s work together and form a cohesive fighting force”

“Come Beezle, we must return home quickly, I’ll message the drive to go ahead and head back home” Soreiel stated and texted her driver then put her phone away and using her knowledge of dark magic creates a portal back to the Belmont clan “I await your Clan Asa” she added and curtsied before looking at the chief “I apologize for leaving so suddenly” she stated and walked through the portal with Beezle and his vanished

Megilagor Megilagor Bloody_Death Bloody_Death CasualTea CasualTea

• filler

Everything was going so well. So perfectly well. Ziran had never been to such a beautiful wedding. Or a wedding in general actually. This was looking to be the best wedding he'd ever been to! Only for it to be interrupted. He flinched when he heard his phone buzzing around in his pocket. He thought he had silenced it! But it also wasn't his normal ringtone. He was quick to pull it out. Only to almost drop it when Asa's phone began blaring such an anxious alarm! "What's going on..." He sighed while peeking at his phone. His heart seemed to sink in his chest when he read the message. Military service...? He clenched the phone in his hand. His brain thinking of a million different things at once. He only snapped out of this panicked daze when Asa yelled out.

"Wait I'm coming too!" He called out, grabbing his things and quickly following behind them as they made their way back to the main hall. He hated the humans but also loved this peaceful life he was finally able to live. What if he could never come back to this? He pushed those thoughts aside when they arrived. Watching in horror as some strange spell wiped out the entire area it was fired at. What was even their goal...? Killing their own just to try and get to them? Seems they haven't changed at all over the years.

He looked at Asa when they raised their sword in the air. It was troubling. He did want to go. And if he was on his own, he probably would. But what about his parents? To possibly leave and never come back. He anxiously tugged on his shirt. Twisting and stretching at it before finally letting go. Not caring for the wrinkles that were now present in it.

"I need to see my parents." He voiced aloud to no one in particular. More to himself than anyone actually. He gave a stained smile as he looked at the others. "Maybe I'll see you all tomorrow..." His usual energy was nowhere to be seen. Giving a small bow to everyone before turning to head towards the door. He needed to decide what he wanted before tomorrow came.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

Soreiel voiced her support and wishes before leaving. "Hopefully, we will see eachother soon again. I want to bring an end to the danger as quickly as possible and together we can achieve that." Asa said before Soreiel left. Asa also noticed a distraught Ziran. Ziran seemed conflicted about joining the fight as he was worried about his parents. "Go to you parents. If you want to join, you should have a long talk with your parents. If you decide against joining, it is your choice and I wont force you. But if you join, I will do my best to bring you back home alive." Asa said putting their hand on Ziran's shoulder. "We will see each other tomorrow. There you can tell me your decision."

Asa then put the ceremonial swords back in their place and spoke with the chief briefly before heading home. At home, Asa made sure to clean their clothes and grab a bag to pack. They made sure to pack mostly more practical clothing that would be good on the battlefield, meaning no long skirts and nothing too loose. Eventually, they had plenty of clothes, some toiletries, tools, basic cooking utensils and some tech packed. By the time Asa was fully packed it was late. Asa made a print-out for the shop that read:

"Shop closed until further notice due to war draft. May return to normal operation after war service. Please refer to manatronic technicians in neighboring villages."

After putting up the sign and getting things sorted at the shop, Asa returned home, made a small meal and eventually went to bed. It was hard to fall asleep with all the anxiety of what was happening. On one side, Asa was irritated about having to leave the village and their peaceful life. On the other side, Asa really wanted to kill some humans and put an end to the war, no matter how many they had to kill.

The next morning, Asa got up, did some morning exercise including swinging their massive heavy club one thousand times, then got washed up and dressed. They put on a skin tight sleeveless turtleneck top, black spats, black thigh highs and a black sleeveless knee-length kimono outfit with a flower pattern on. Asa went to the mirror and twirled around in the outfit to make sure the outfit was cute yet easy enough to move around in to be able to fight. The only thing that Asa didn't have right now was a weapon. So they grabbed the heavy club as a provisional weapon.

Asa stepped out of their house and turned around to wish the cottage a farewell. "I wish I could take you with me. But I am not good with spatial magics." Asa said. They then put their hand to their chin and pondered: "Maybe I should learn some magics since I have the time now. I guess I could cram it in aside from training. And since I have trained hard for so many years, I should be able to put myself to good use now."

Asa turned around and tied the pack to their back, then put the club on one should and crouched for a jump. "I should be able to hit the mark." Asa said soon doing a high powered jump towards the main house. They landed with a bang, about 15 meters from the entrance of the main house. "A bit far off but I can work on the precision. Hard to determine how the club would influence my flight path. If I managed to be more precise, I should squash and enemy in one go." Asa said.

The chief ran out of the house, yelling "What happened?", only to notice Asa and the cracks on the ground beneath them. "What did you do?" The chief asked. Asa smiled and explained: "I guess the weight of the club made my landing a lot heavier than what it normally would be. If I trained this body to this point, I should use it." The chief looked irritated: "I honestly don't fear for your safety on the battlefield. But at this point I fear for your enemies." "Good. They should fear me." Asa replied.

"Listen." The chief replied. "Remember your heart and your soul. Do not become a monster. I know you want to end this war. We all do. But we are better than them. Normally, you are quite the rational demon, but I fear this war will turn you to evil. Just heed my advice."

Asa knew they couldn't promise the chief that they'd not be a monster on the battlefield and couldn't lie to the chief. So Asa told the chief: "I understand your worries. I am doing this for us all. For a brighter future for all of us. As a judge, I will enact justice and free those who have been unjustly treated and punish those who have done wrong. The humans hold plenty of slaves and servants who need liberation."

The chief then smiled: "Then I have great hopes for you." Asa grinned as the chief bought what they said. Asa didn't lie but also didn't deny what they were going to do. Eventually the chief decided to wait outside with Asa for the rest to show up. The wife brought out tea and wagashi for the two as they waited.

Outfit:
(without detached sleeves)
1708465115336.png

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Megilagor Megilagor Rcticwolf Rcticwolf (eventually CasualTea CasualTea )

All this situation made Yuta's mind clouded, he could not think straight, so he did not follow his companions instead he retreated to the innermost part of the temple after sending a message to three important people. There he resided under a waterfall meditating with his sword on his lap awaiting the arrival of the three whom he invited.
Said people could be called his masters, his family, the ones who will he wants to carry. The first to arrive was an old man lacking one arm, one leg, and one eye, he walked up to Yuta while supporting himself on his cane.
"Come out Yuta, your test has been prepared as you requested, if you do not pass we won't allow you to join the war effort even if it means binding you down or severing your tendons, but if you do pass each of us three bear a gift for you. So then are you ready?"

Yuta breathed deeply his master's trials will begin as soon as he comes out from under the waterfall. So he stood up carrying the sheathed sword in his left hand, he performed a deep martial bow to his master and stepped out. Beginning his trial, his first master Kaze was a man widely known in his clan for his wind magic prowess. His test was simple get past him while leaving a mark on him.

Kaze began launching multiple wind blades in Yuta's direction as he simply walked towards Kaze trying to dodge each blade. Of course, it wasn't so simple this trial alone took Yuta a few hours to beat, as he continuously healed himself with his healing magic while barely dodging the lethal attacks that were mixed with those meant to only graze him.
His second trial was much harder after all his opponent was the one who taught him how to handle his odachi, and while Yuta used only one his master used two, and for every step Yuta took it felt as if his master took four. This test was the hardest and yet the simplest, survive thirty minutes without being touched by his master or beat him in a duel without leaving a room five tatami mats wide and four tatami mats long.

But Yuta prevailed restarting the trial over and over again, the trials began at early noon but now it was approaching evening, with the sun slowly falling down, but he managed to succeed his strategy honestly was maniacal in design, trying to hit the same spot over and over on an enemies weapon to break it, but it was done. Yuta now tired with barely any mana left in him strode towards the shrine gates where his final master stood. There with him were four wolf cubs that growled at Yuta, his master simply let go of the cubs which ran and began biting on Yuta but he did nothing to them he simply walked to his master and when he finally stood before his master, he knelt and began to comfort the cubs. This test was the most complex after all the cubs did nothing wrong it was the master who made them attack him, it was meant for Yuta to realize that pointing his weapon was meant only for the evil ones.

After knowing that he passed their three tests he passed out and awoke the next morning after being healed by his own father, with three gifts by his side. A new odachi as his old one broke during the trials, a steel noh mask enchanted with magic meant to calm his mind, and a pair of Yoroi clothes much like his own but with small interconnecting plates sewn together inside of it for increased protection.

It was a very early morning but Yuta changed into his gifted items, packed a simple rucksack with some more important stuff, and walked out of the shrine, towards Asa's clan house.
On his way there he got more than a few weird stares from people, but he did not mind them and upon his arrival, he said only a few words to Asa.
"It seems we are the first ones ready. You look nice and prepared Asa, though is it combat ready?"

interactions and such TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen
explanations

• filler

The walk home was anything but peaceful...or even in the direction of his house. He ended up wandering around the city a bit more to try and sort his thoughts out before he faced his parents. He knew they would be against it. If he went home right now they'd probably be able to convince him to stay. It was hard to say no to them. But he knew wanting to stay here when he had a chance to do something might lead him to regret things. Ughhhh! Both paths had things he'd want and regret. But what did he want more?

Eventually, he made his way back home. His parents were anxiously waiting by the door for him. Greeting him with the best smiles they could despite the heavy talk they all knew was about to happen. The night was very long. As Ziran expected, his parents were against the idea of him going off to war. Listing off very good reasons too. That he was still young, that others were going that they could trust and depend on. They wouldn't know what to do if they lost their only son. It made sense to them. They didn't know why Ziran had such passionate personal hate against humans. He's never interacted with one in this life. He probably would have stayed home without any questions if he didn't have these memories of a past life. But things were different.

It took a lot of bargaining and compromise to finally allow Ziran to join the war efforts. Albeit with a very heavy heart. The rest of the night was spent scrambling around and preparing for his sudden departure before finally sleeping. Ziran had a lot of nerves so it took him longer than usual to sleep. But he did eventually. Morning finally came but it was anything but exciting. He assisted his parents in the fields one last time before preparing to leave. It was hard. Willingly leaving such a peaceful life. But, both for himself and the people of their little village he wishes to protect, his mind was fully set on leaving.

"Make sure to really take care of yourself, Ziran. I'm sure you already know this, but you have to take yourself and what's happening around you seriously. There's no room to get careless." His father warned before ruffling Ziran's head.

"Are you sure you really want to go? No one will look down on you if you choose to stay..." His mother mumbled. Still looking quite upset over the fact that her only son was so set on leaving.

Ziran looked at his parents with a small pout before tightly hugging them both. "I'm sorry, ma and pa. But this is something I really want to do. And I won't be there alone. I'm gonna come back and I'm going to be stronger than you've ever imagined!" He cheered. Though he wasn't sure if he fully believed his own words. He just wanted his parents to be at ease. He wished he could promise he'd come back. But he didn't want the last thing he possibly said to them to be a lie.

"Must you always cause us to worry?" His mother sighed before wearing a soft smile.

"Make sure you write as often as you can. We'll be worried if you don't." His father added before giving their son one last squeeze before sending him off. Ziran waved goodbye to them both as he made his way to the main house. Enjoying the calming scenery one last time before leaving. He had a fairly big backpack with most of his things. Along with a few daggers clipped onto his belt. But he did have a few more bags of things in his room. Hoping he'll be able to summon them when they get to wherever they're going next.

He arrived not too long after Yuta. Peeking into the gate before sporting the two and smiling a bit. "Good morning!" He hummed while entering the estate. Looking between Asa, Yuta, and the Chief. It didn't seem like anyone else was here yet. "It's kinda weird being early for once." He said sheepishly. Trying to keep the mood light so he wouldn't stress himself out too much.

Ziran Solidago

the farmer

♡coded by uxie♡

Megilagor Megilagor Bloody_Death Bloody_Death TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen

1711104651617.jpeg

Beezle soon arrived in the town once again via car and made her way to the chief’s home.

“A pleasure to see you all again” she replied with a curtsy as she looked at Yuta, Asa, and Ziran.

She then looked over at the chief “a good morning to you as well sir, my apologies for dropping by unannounced, but my Lady was curious as to who you had drafted, I also came to see if they would accept my Lady’s offer of coming to the Belmont home before the trip to the front, I am sorry if this request is a bit too forward for us as your guests”

As Yuta arrived, it looked like Yuta had been though something since the day before. Yuta commented on Asa's appearance and asked whether they were combat ready. "I have tons of training, but the only combat experience I have is from brawls and from sparring. I should be able to pull through. With time, I will improve." Asa replied. "It looks like you have new gear. I am confident that we will fare well together."

Soon after Ziran also arrived. "So I guess you got everything sorted with the parents? Must have been difficult. And if they still have their doubts, it should give them solace that I am here. I wont let anything happen to you. As long as I live, I will have your back." Asa said to Ziran with a smile. "It is my responsiblity to lead and guard my kinship. Even away from the village, I will lead my clan in the stead of the chief and deal with any dangers."

Soon Soreiel's servant Beezle arrived in a car. She greeted those who had gathered already and offered them a ride to the Belmont residence. "I would give it a few moments more before we leave. But in due time, we can visit Lady Belmont." Asa replied.

Megilagor Megilagor Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back