• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❤—I was enchanted to meet you. [Modern, Historical, Romance]—❤

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
tumblr_p4m03cQFy91tjz72bo1_500.gif

Looking for some new roleplay buddies (:

Style:
- Detailed. 800+ words.

- Collaborative and creative. Let's bounce plot and character ideas off each other. Maybe even make playlists and fangirl over this world we created together. If you're just going to reply to my ideas with "sounds good" or "cool, let's do that" without adding in any of your ideas, I will drop the 1x1.

- Be willing to play male or double. M/F only.

- If you ghost me, I'll understand. We've all done it. That being said, if I haven't heard from you in three weeks and you're still active on RPN, I will PM you to see if you're still interested. If I don't get a response within a day or two, I'm just gonna assume you're not interested and move onto writing with other people.

- OOC and friendship. If you're not into making friends with your partners, I may not be the best match for you. But if you love to make new roleplay buddies, then I'm your girl!

- Modern and some historical with looots of romance are my favorite genres. Fluff and angst are my jam. And if you love writing romcoms, we might just end up being best friends. Despite my username, I'm not too crazy about roleplaying Disney, rofl.

Hit me up with your cravings and if I'm interested and feel like I can collaborate on a story with you, I'll message you back<3

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm still new to RPing though I'd like to maybe talk about this and see if we could work something out? Definitely interested and I feel like you hit some key stuff on what we're both looking for! :D Feel free to message me since I can't message yet :( Looking forward to chatting!

Hey, I would love to RP with you! I've been looking for people to RP with but it's tough finding anyone who likes long, detailed stories. Please message me so that we can start it up!

Oh my gosh you sound so lovely!!
Everything you’re saying is right up my alley!
I’m super into angst right now, but I’m so up for having funny parts added in as well. We love ups and downs :>
Please let me know if you’re interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back