• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I want to do a zombie rp

Carter Kinglsey

Hey there everyone! I want to do a 1x1 roleplay that is at either the start of the onslaught of the virus or takes places after the a couple of months. I will keep this short and sweet, but I am doing online schooling for college so I might not be on a whole lot, but I would plan to try and post every two days or so. Someone relaxed would be amazing! If you are interested do not hesitate to message me I swear I wont bite (or maybe just a little).

Hey, I'm looking for a zombie rp in the vein of L4D. I'll only be available in the evenings after work and the kid's sleeping. Sounds like we could make this work!

You mean Left 4 Dead right? If that is what you mean I have never played it before so I just wanted to be honest beforehand.

Ah. Well I don't think it makes that much of a difference. I'm mostly interested for the special infected (zombies with abilities.) Though there was this one book I read called City of the Dead where animals would get infected and become zombies too. The whole thing was this end times scenario where demons were taking over corpses so the undead were intelligent (all undead. Even the animal ones.) Lead by this demon lord who was the first to reincarnate when his body decayed beyond use. Which was the only way to kill them. The goal was to kill all living creatures on the planet so that the next layer of hell's demons could take over. Which were plants.

That could be something fun to play with.

I highly recommend it. (Though it's REALLY gory so beware.)
Still interested in an rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back