• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I want to DM a Naruto isekai

Noam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes, you read the title correctly.

If you’re a Naruto RP-er, you’re probably familiar with the genre of fanfiction that is “an ordinary person wakes up in the world of Naruto, either in the body of a canon character or as a random OC, and sets about using their knowledge of the series for profit.”

Well, I’m not great at making OCs, but I like pretty much all the Naruto canon characters and I think it would be hilariously fun to DM someone else’s isekai adventure! Play as your SI or a random OC, and bounce off all the canon characters and events. Change them as you want, or go with the flow.

A little more info:
-I’m only familiar with the Naruto manga, and that’s the only thing I consider canon. I haven’t seen the anime/movies/Boruto or read the light novels.

-I’m imagining this RP beginning around the first chapter of the manga, but am open to other suggestions.

-Isekai/self-insert this might be, but that doesn’t mean all the canon characters will instantly be bowled over by your wealth of knowledge about the world and inexplicable insight! They’ll still react to you like real people would. Similarly, don’t expect your OC/SI to be instantly good at everything.

-I love writing action scenes and combat! If you’re into that, I am the DM for you. Open to incorporating dice/stat systems, thoroughly uninterested in god-moding on either side.

About me:
-26, they/them, EST. Mega-nerd, obviously.
-I like action scenes, found family, world-building, taking the insane premise of child soldiers who do magic to its logical conclusion, and coming up with plots together.
-I have a very demanding full-time job. Expect a reply every other day most of the time, although there will be times when it’s more.

About you:
-Over 20, no exceptions.
-Fairly literate. I’m not asking for perfection, but if I have difficulty understanding what you wrote because of a lack of punctuation or run-on sentences, I’ll let you know.
-Down to plot with me and tell me what canon characters/settings/scenarios you’re interested in exploring!

Bringing this back over a year later, since I have more free time & am still interested in the idea! If we fell out of touch, it was probably an accident, so hmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back