• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I wanna role play my favorite character.(Everyone is welcomed, no knowledge of the series needed)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
So, I've been bumping my BTD for months and I haven't gotten any bits.I was looking for someone to RP as Lawrence oleander. Now I wanna play him! It's a short RP when I get to play my favorite character for a bit and maybe make a new friend? I only have one so more friends the better!

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE SERIES HE'S IN. I really don't care if you know him or not. I even prefer if you didn't. My only rule is you need to be 18+. This character is from a adult horror game and I don't want kids learning about him. Also horror elements are in the RP because he's a killer and well...has problems; I can't remove that.

I'm flexible on plotting, themes and romance. Whatever type of role play you want, I'm in for it. Or of you want me to make up a plot that's fine also! I don't mind forcing this character into a anime world you enjoy...like danganronpa, My hero Academia, pokemon, Hazbin hotel/helluva boss(those are amazing picks tho) whatever you're into.

I'm a multi paragraph and paragraph role player. I don' mind smaller threads right now .
Please PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back