• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I WANNA BE A COWBOY BABYYYY (1x1 search)

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
    • Eoy-04KXMAEt4vv.jpg

vanitas or vani ☽ 23 (no partners under 18) ☽ they/them ☽ pst ☽ bio major ☽ over 10 years of experience ☽ I work and go to school so please do not rush me or assume I'm ignoring you. I will never rush you. ☽ word count ranges from 300 - 1000+ ☽ quality over quantity mxf, fxf, mxm, nb ☽ no gender or sexuality preference ☽ I much prefer to rp over dms or discord but open to it all ☽ realistic and animanga fc's ☽ ask for discord for ooc .* :☆゚.

I'm copy and pasting this on mobile so if it looks weird, I'm SORRY!

Quick and to the point, I'm searching for one thing mainly and THAT ISSSSS
      COWBOYS.
      I'm playing red dead redemption 2 and my muse is just bursting for something similarish rough living, outlaws, bounty hunting, smelly and of course, horses!
      I have a lady outlaw I wanna test out a little, mxf or fxf for her AND an all too serious sir sheriff who may or may not be deep in the closet and heavy in denial. I do have a preference for realistic face claims in this one. Please feel free to hit me up in DMs if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back