Other I think this is my third introduction ...

Tardy Grade

The Page Turner
So I am told there once was an RPNation discord group which was awesome but died.

Fellow RPers I say revive the discord!

@Ambela has made a group and with your help and advice we can steer it into a discord group that could one day hope to emulate past greatness.

Where talks of anime,books,rp and music could flow at all odd hours!

Where the chatter of voices and the muting of complete idiots would be the source of joy to all!!

Or you can ... Just post memes and gifs ... Whatevs ._.

PM Ambela for invites.

We don't yet have mods either so try your luck at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reinhardt Introduction of an idea or motion. A moderately successful one too I might add xD It's called a loop hole. So it most certainly is an introduction.
@Musician Hey! You're finally a Mod! Congrats ;)  

To any one else interested you can contact Ambela or I and we can  do a little screening process to see if you'd even like our discord group.
We got anime,gaming and general end of the world chatter. Ideally we hope for civil discourse and now that it seems like a fair number of people are in the group I thought this was actually worth expanding upon.

So come one come all. It's a small world after all!  ^_^

@Reinhardt Introduction of an idea or motion. A moderately successful one too I might add xD It's called a loop hole. So it most certainly is an introduction.

The introduction section is used to introduce both old and new members/users. Not ideas. Those belong to General Discussion or Roleplay Discussion, depending on the topic. It's not a loop hole, it's a misplacement.

Silly rein.You're lucky I main as you in Overwatch and find this cute ;)  
Read back and observe the reactions. No one's been made upset by anything done and it's been resolved with minimal fuss. It's also succeeded and that's saying something xD   
So drop your massive shield and charge on out.

Silly rein.You're lucky I main as you in Overwatch and find this cute

Please stop associating my username with that character. I've had this far before Overwatch was even teased.

Read back and observe the reactions. No one's been made upset by anything done and it's been resolved with minimal fuss. It's also succeeded and that's saying something

I wasn't saying anything about someone being upset. Yes it was resolved, yes it gained attention, and yes people joined the discord sever. None of that concerns what I stated. You were trying to justify a misplacement and called it a loop hole, when it most certainly is not. I am merely trying to clear it out for you so further mistakes and misplacement are avoided. 

I'm not trying to bring up an argument here, but to most it would seem that I am. Therefore, I will heed your word and leave this thread in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back