• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i think, therefore i am. (open)

venom

sweet little baby in a world full of pain.
okay, hey, hello, and welcome to my search thread. my name's juno, you can call me either that or venom, i really don't have a preference. i've been roleplaying for around, oh, five ish years now? but i've been writing for much longer. my writing style is lit/adv lit, and i can crank out about 2+ paragraphs (seven sentences each) per response, but i am fairly laid back with my roleplays, so you probably won't get a response from me every day, maybe every other day at most. i view this as a hobby, not a job, and it's nearing the end of the school year so i need to focus on my schoolwork more. i am seventeen years old, and fine with roleplaying with people either older or younger than me, but honestly, i really don't mind. if my age brushes you off, fine by me.

i will honestly roleplay anything from sci fi to drama to action, but most of my writings involve romance. i'm still a teenager, guys, and i still have hope my one true love is gonna be out there for me- so please, indulge me a little bit. i also tend to base a lot of my plot ideas off of YA novels, as i'm still quite obsessed with them.

i tend to play male characters the most, and my main preferences are m/m or m/f, but i can be swayed to play f/f or a female character if you desire me to do so. i'm flexible.

alright, so. i have one fandom, which is marvel, and i'm willing to roleplay almost any canon x canon or canon x oc pairing you can throw at me. my current obsessions though are stucky, winteriron, buckythor, and stephenwanda. i can play almost any canon character against your oc, and i ask we double if we do a canon x oc pairing. i can also do rpf, currently only marvel actors and a few musicians. just ask.

my current world/plot ideas are as follows: divergent au (ya series), the fault in our stars au (ya book), mob boss x police chief, omegaverse (this one... might need some convincing), teacher x parent, musician x musician, actor x actor.

thank you all for checking this out, and i hope i can find some partners! also, please don't send me a message just saying "hey" because i will not respond to it. thank ya.

Last edited:
hey
do you want someone else for this?
an awkward love triangle kind of story?
i understand if you dont i just want to join some rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back