• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I need to know if the following are still interested and if they need help finding a place for their characters Sistros Sistros @Frittercrittern @neverbackdown

Also twinkie twinkie are you waiting for someone to respond?

Sorry, I've just been mulling over how I want to jump in. That's always the hardest part for me, and I admit I may be dragging my feet a bit. I'll make an effort to push ahead and get this thing rolling. :xFsmile:

Sorry, I've just been mulling over how I want to jump in. That's always the hardest part for me, and I admit I may be dragging my feet a bit. I'll make an effort to push ahead and get this thing rolling. :xFsmile:
If you need help, your character can be at home with his daughter and wife who are chatting.... Hyun has just arrested a random guy who might have something to do with the kidnappings or not, either way his butt is grass because he tried to kidnap Hyun's daughter.....

If you need help, your character can be at home with his daughter and wife who are chatting.... Hyun has just arrested a random guy who might have something to do with the kidnappings or not, either way his butt is grass because he tried to kidnap Hyun's daughter.....

Excellent - thank you!!

I also just read through the thread to catch up, and Amelia's last reply gave me something to sink my teeth into. It'll be quite awkward to walk into the current conversation. 😏 I'll also need to touch base with Hyun and the kidnappings. The arrest will be a good lead-in to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back