• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i still believe in heroes -- a mcu interest thread

scarletwitxh

cowabummer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
with the hype of wandavision and tfatws still lingering and now impatiently waiting for loki, i need something to fill the void

☆ i have responsibilities all over the board, so my replies aren't going to be every day. i'll do my best to reply asap!
☆ lowercase is purely for the aesthetic. i promise my grasp of english and its many many grammar rules is passable at the very least, lol.
☆ i'm searching for oc x canon. i will double, absolutely. i can play just about any character in the mcu, just ask. (side note: i can not and will not play loki ;-; sorry in advance)
☆ quality over quantity when it comes to posts
☆ i'm patient! take all the time you need to reply.
☆ i have a love for all things moodboards, playlists, memes, etc. so i hope you don't mind if i start sending items related to our rp

who i'm looking for

romantic

peter parker (aged up), wanda maximoff, bucky barnes

us.gif
(and of course this'll be us, vibing)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back