• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i returned (again) and it’s a vine compilation for angsty romance

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! It's me, I'm lonely and tired of waiting for stuff to happen so you're graced with this beautiful selection (:
I'm a UK based roleplayer, semi-literate and very talkative! Whilst I can't tap out seventeen paragraphs I like to think I can keep up with around 3-5 per post if there's something to get my teeth into. I usually play Men and exclusively play out MxF settings (and im a slut for romance if u cant tell woops)

AS for partners, I would love a partner who can talk to me! I'm not a big fan of people who don't want to know me or won't help contribute to the plot through discussion. It's a two-way street baby!!
If you send one-liners or a paragraph of three sentences please kill me swiftly. I'm not a fan and would rather avoid it.
General literacy and grammar would be great too, ngl. Don't mind odd mistakes and the lot, I'm pretty bad myself when it comes to typing half awake.

Whilst RpN rules apply, I'm a very gritty and gory person when it comes to settings. Vulgar language, corpses, mud and blood. If you're not comfortable with it, then keep me away with a 10-foot pole xoxo

OKAy, love u, see u soon pardners, pop me a PM or comment

Medieval Fantasy 1x1s
All the King’s Men
A newly-crowned monarch inherits a throne of lies, economic crisis, and betrayal. Whilst they find their footing in court, defying being made a puppet and rolling out reforms that threaten their very life, they begin to gain a crowd of admirers and close confidantes who come to their aid. Reshaping a country takes more than a crowned jester. Fraught with intrigue and backstabbers, they hold on tenuously by evading marriage and the birth of a successor - until such a political and savvy spouse makes them rethink their position on the matter. Yet such a relationship can and will be used against them. For better or worse.

The Hunt
Roaming beasts and raiders have always proposed a problem until Hunters found a livelihood to be had. High risk and high pay job, many believe the mortality rate is worth the weight in gold. An older Hunter takes on an apprentice to ease the amount of work and get some cheap labour, before embarking on a winding path of friendship, adventure, and amorous exchange. Fighting to keep alive every step of the way, even as the face of their profession changes and corrupts. From being the little man in political exchange to following the whims of the rich and eventually a criminal if it means doing the job well.

Historical Victorian 1x1s
The Great Exhibition
In 1851, the year of our Lord, the Crystal Palace has finished completion and now hosts one of the first World Fairs in Hyde Park. Exhibitions of culture, technology, and science gather in one place with participants from across the globe under her majesty's watchful gaze. That is until a priceless artefact goes missing. With the public eye on the case, the Detective Inspector of Scotland Yard is called into the frontline again with a woman who albeit began as a witness, now takes great interest in the case - offering the DI more insight than his colleagues. Discovering a pattern through the other reports of museums missing displays - it becomes interlinked.

A City’s Secret
1849 and London lies in the grasp of a Cholera outbreak. Poverty and crime are rampant, riots reach an all-time high with the threat of revolution in the streets. Between the deaths of the disease there comes a series of murders, left unsolved by Scotland Yard as they spread the force thin to handle the waves of violence. One Constable, raised amongst the filth of London’s underbelly must join forces with an unconventional partner to find the culprit and witness the primitive living that inspired the action of Charles Booth and other torch holders of the Welfare State.

The Last White Christmas
Winter, 1814, the last time the Thames froze; stilling the very heart of London itself. It would also be the last Frost Fair, where ladies and gents, lowlives and tramps would convene on the river to enjoy the stalls, entertainment, and skating. Whilst a young doctor waits in the wings for the inevitable incidents of which he can be paid and promote his practice, he encounters a young woman that begins the friendship of a lifetime. Filled with ups and downs as they stumble through their relative youth and social circles, it comes to a romantic head.

i absolutely love your plots! specifically All The King's Men and The Hunt. Let me know if you're still open for these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back