• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i need to get my rp flow back (ps. look more marvel stuff from me woo)

thorsayingyeet

I'M BACK (sorta)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
i needa get dem flows bacc

oh yeah, it's a marvel roleplay, i forgot to mention (oop) or you didn't catch it

MAKE SURE YOU READ E V E R Y T H I N G . thanks guys :D

*ahem*
ayo, y'all know me (not really), that dude who put up some music post in the arts section of rpnation ayeeeeeee

so, i have decided to try n get back into rping again (i applied for some in the past, but idk what happened)

now, understand, outside of the internet, i exist as a normal human being, and so do you. if you're busy, cant reply or whatever its cool fam! and if you want out or wanna take another route iss all gg too, and the choice is yours to be like *leaves* or decide to tell me, i dont mind either way.

for now, i'll have just 1 partner, i cant handle taking on a lot of 1 on 1 rps, so im sorry if i dont get the chance to rp with ya

now, ONWARD!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earth-657. A universe where the legendary superheroes and villains have long since passed, and a new generation has come. Similar to the Earth-616 universe, it is filled with beings; beings born with extraordinary abilities, beings able to push become peak human status. Beings using their abilities to protect, or beings that use their abilities to abuse and torment those without.

This is where your story is told: are you on the side of good? Or evil? Or do you play by your own rules? Earth-657 is huge, and outside of that universe, there are more for you to explore. This is your story. This… is your playground.
1551437852793.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
alright, the premise ain't that great but you get the idea, right?
good, let's get started:

as i said before, i'll wont be roleplaying with multiple partners at the same time, i'm takin' the baby steps way.

here's important the ground rules:

1. first and foremost, there's no writing limit. go nuts fam
2. dont go all meta game/mary/gary etc., it takes the fun out of it (also no op characters)
3. your character must either want to continue the legacy of a superhero, or create an entirely new legacy for them, not based on any existing characters
4. going back to what i said above, if you're busy, out of it, wanna go a different way, want to leave entirely, it's cool, your life fam, do what ya like :D
5. make sure you're having fun! it's not a formal or professional relationship lads, we're all down to have a blast
6. there isn't a character limit, use as many as you like!
7. oh yeah, in case it slipped out of your mind (which is fine, we all do that sometimes), it's a OC only rp, for those wanting to do canon x canon or canon x oc.
8. follow them rpnation guidelines ladsssssss

this was originally a group roleplay idea but i just didn't have enough time on my hands. maybe it'll happen in the future if enough are interested, or something, i dunno, i'll figure something out down the line

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, i think that's about it. i think. i'll update this post if i think of more things.

this post may come out as confusing or irritating to read but as a result of being tired, this is what you get to read, for now, i guess.... maybe. i dunno. also it's how i normally write. but don't fret, im only like this when im out of character. cool? cool.

if ya down, let me know!

update: in case you didn't catch it, it's original characters only, but you can still make a character that can continue a superheroes legacy (refer to rule 3, its the magic number)
the rp will be pm based. i shouldve said it before, i didnt. oops.
oh yeah, if you have characters you've used in this genre of rp (the 'superhero' part being the genre), feel free to use em if ya like :D

update 2: if enough people (lets say about 4 or 5) are interested in this, i may consider turning this into a group rp, but that will be another post, for another time.

Last edited:
i needa get dem flows bacc

oh yeah, it's a marvel roleplay, i forgot to mention (oop) or you didn't catch it

MAKE SURE YOU READ E V E R Y T H I N G . thanks guys :D

*ahem*
ayo, y'all know me (not really), that dude who put up some music post in the arts section of rpnation ayeeeeeee

so, i have decided to try n get back into rping again (i applied for some in the past, but idk what happened)

now, understand, outside of the internet, i exist as a normal human being, and so do you. if you're busy, cant reply or whatever its cool fam! and if you want out or wanna take another route iss all gg too, and the choice is yours to be like *leaves* or decide to tell me, i dont mind either way.

for now, i'll have just 1 partner, i cant handle taking on a lot of 1 on 1 rps, so im sorry if i dont get the chance to rp with ya

now, ONWARD!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earth-657. A universe where the legendary superheroes and villains have long since passed, and a new generation has come. Similar to the Earth-616 universe, it is filled with beings; beings born with extraordinary abilities, beings able to push become peak human status. Beings using their abilities to protect, or beings that use their abilities to abuse and torment those without.

This is where your story is told: are you on the side of good? Or evil? Or do you play by your own rules? Earth-657 is huge, and outside of that universe, there are more for you to explore. This is your story. This… is your playground.
View attachment 546870

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
alright, the premise ain't that great but you get the idea, right?
good, let's get started:

as i said before, i'll wont be roleplaying with multiple partners at the same time, i'm takin' the baby steps way.

here's important the ground rules:

1. first and foremost, there's no writing limit. go nuts fam
2. dont go all meta game/mary/gary etc., it takes the fun out of it (also no op characters)
3. your character must either want to continue the legacy of a superhero, or create an entirely new legacy for them, not based on any existing characters
4. going back to what i said above, if you're busy, out of it, wanna go a different way, want to leave entirely, it's cool, your life fam, do what ya like :D
5. make sure you're having fun! it's not a formal or professional relationship lads, we're all down to have a blast
6. there isn't a character limit, use as many as you like!
7. oh yeah, in case it slipped out of your mind (which is fine, we all do that sometimes), it's a OC only rp, for those wanting to do canon x canon or canon x oc.
8. follow them rpnation guidelines ladsssssss

this was originally a group roleplay idea but i just didn't have enough time on my hands. maybe it'll happen in the future if enough are interested, or something, i dunno, i'll figure something out down the line

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, i think that's about it. i think. i'll update this post if i think of more things.

this post may come out as confusing or irritating to read but as a result of being tired, this is what you get to read, for now, i guess.... maybe. i dunno. also it's how i normally write. but don't fret, im only like this when im out of character. cool? cool.

if ya down, let me know!

update: in case you didn't catch it, it's original characters only, but you can still make a character that can continue a superheroes legacy (refer to rule 3, its the magic number)
the rp will be pm based. i shouldve said it before, i didnt. oops.
oh yeah, if you have characters you've used in this genre of rp (the 'superhero' part being the genre), feel free to use em if ya like :D

Sign me UP! If you can still RP that is.

smol bump

oh yeah, for those who dont want any part of this rp for any reason, unwatch this thread now so you dont get any uneccessary pings from this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back