I need some friends...

Lilly, you should try it for at lest a little bit. You might find that you like it much more then you think! :) Lager groups just means more possibility for more friends.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]more like more chances to lose them...

[/QUOTE]
If it helps, I'm the type of person to show up when my Ex invites me to family events after a bad break up so they can berate me. There is little you could do to hurt my feelings. This ho is loyal.

Deadeyelee said:
If it helps, I'm the type of person to show up when my Ex invites me to family events after a bad break up so they can berate me. There is little you could do to hurt my feelings. This ho is loyal.
Okay... Then..

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Okay... Then..

[/QUOTE]
THEPOINTISIMLOWONFRIENDSANDIWOULDNTMINDCOUNTINGYOUAMONGTHEMIFTHATSSOMETHINGYOUWANTED

Lilly, don't think that way! You can't afford it!!! People are going to walk in and walk out of your life. Some of those people are going to become vary close to you and still leave. This is a fact of life. But some will stay with you. In the end it is better to enjoy the friendships we have while we have them and allow them to affect our lives for the better.

@Lilllysaurus Rex also if your looking for smaller groups I would suggest posting here 1x1 Interest Checks.

This is for people who wish smaller groups of typically between 2-4 people.

Also if your looking just for friends the post in the general discussion about a topic that interests you. If I've learned nothing it's that people the internet love to talk.

And most of the time as long as you stay away from opinion based debates things stay pretty positive too.

But the best way I know to get out of a funk is to just put myself out there.

That's the best part of the Internet and a huge site like this. There. Are lots of people so if you don't click with someone well that's fine you need never see or speak to them again. Well outside groups I guess is your in a smaller fandom.

My point is don't worry if you don't click write off the bat or you don't have a lot of friends compare to everyone else.

Heck I only have two friends on this site and one I brought over here from a different site anyway. The other one is a gal I'm getting to know through pm but we have spent I'd say a solid 80% of our time arguing but she's one of the best partners I've ever had.

So what I'm trying to say is don't get discouraged if the connection isn't instant. Sometime you got to work to make a friend. And don't worry about quantity either. So what If someone else know everyone on the site by name. formost of my RL I've only ever had one best friend, I'm just not good with face to face interactions.

But I'd rather that one really good friend then a boatload of casual aquaintances

I'm certainly willing to stick out and be a friend. I may be on the exact opposite of the faith spectrum, being a Satanist and all, but that's no biggie for me. I've stuck with folks of all sorts and it's never really been a source of conflict, even among the more radical sorts. Perhaps I'm too-- charming? (8))

Uh hiya.....I see you need a friend....id be happy to be your friend... (I feel really awkward posting here 0.0 )

Hi there @Lilllysaurus Rex :3 I get very nervous in larger group RolePlays too. It's gotten to the point where I've had to leave the few that I have been in.

That being said, I have managed to find a (very small) group that I can RP with who don't make me anxious. It's all about being patient.

I RolePlay to relax, so there's no point in doing things that make me panic. Except of course when one feels that one wants a new friend to add to their group.

(Ps. Feel free to PM me or contact me in some other way if you feel like you want to try something out.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back