• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need some DOOM

Seicosyanka

Hi there! I'm SeicoSyanka, but you can refer to me as Seico. I'm 18+, currently enrolled in university, and my timezone is EST if that helps at all. I'd like to consider myself a pretty advanced role player, as I've been on various roleplay sites for god... 9 years now, give or take.
My roleplay style is 3rd person past tense, and I prefer to write two paragraphs per reply. I can do more or less, but I like to be able to produce something creative, and be able to reply more than once per day.

Now that that's over, let's get to the good part. I want to roleplay DOOM/Doom Eternal soooooo badly!! More specifically, I would like to find someone to roleplay as Samuel Hayden in an OC/Cannon roleplay!
Now don't leave yet! I am always happy to, and encourage doubling up (ie. You play a cannon character for my OC, and I play a cannon character for yours)! I'd like to think I'm pretty damn good at playing the Doomslayer, and I am more than willing to look up every scrap of detail on VEGA to play him perfectly as well!
So, what are ya waiting for? Call now! (Please PM me, I will notice that much faster!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back