• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

He chuckled a little and held her tightly, burying his face into her hair. “Mmm I missed you too.” He smiled. “Does that make up for Eddie dying?” He asked her, pulling away to put his chain back on, “I figured I could make a quick pit stop on my way to New York. Come see my girlfriend.” He smiled watching her get changed as well

Max smiled happily at him but gave a thinking face when he mentioned Eddie "Hmmm....Oh I guess it does." She teased before pulling away and changing into some actual clothes and not house clothes. She took his hand and smiled a bit "Oh you'll have to tell me how it is, New York is actually one I haven't been to yet." She said happily as they walked out to go get food.

He got Kas set up in the kitchen and left with her, holding her close while they headed out to her car, getting in while he fell asleep almost immediately, worn out from all the travelling and being in so many different time zones.

Max started their drive and gave a small smile when she saw him asleep. As they parked she gently shook him awake "Wakey wakey sleepy head." She said softly before turning the car off.

He grumbled a little bit got out with her and followed her into the restaurant. “Mmm how long was I asleep for?” He asked her, stretching out while they waited for a host pulling her in close to him and rest his chin on the top of her head, pulling away the moment someone appeared in the lobby. He had been worried as of late about people finding out about them and how they would react. The way they’d reacted to him meeting a friend in London had scared him into stopping all PDA with max.

Max giggled at him and smiled as she walked inside "Only for about 20 minutes babe." She murmured leaning into him a bit as he held her. She gave a small sigh as he pulled away soon following the hostess to a table. She understood his hesitation towards PDA, even she was taken aback by the backlash he received from lunch with a friend. She was more than fine with keepimg their lives private, but it did put a small damper on things when she couldn't even hold his hand in public.

He hummed quietly in response, getting a table for the two of them and sat in the booth smiling as he watched her. “Oh, so I’m going to Italy now after Chicago. There’s a convention there.” He told her quietly.

Max sat down with him and gave a small frown when he said he would be going to Italy. He was supposed to come home for a week after Chicago. "Oh that sounds lovely...hopefully this one isn't as hectic." She said softly taking his hand in hers as they sat there.

He just nodded slowly and watched her carefully. “I know it wasn’t the plan but that’s what Greg is booking me for.” He mumbled, leaning back a little and watching her, pulling his hand away. “I didn’t have much say in it.” He grumbled.

Max gave a small nod and retracted her hand as he pulled away "I know darling, I'm happy for you. You deserve this with how much hard work you put into that role and your others." She said truthfully before looking over the menu.

He nodded slowly and rest his head back. The next 36 hours went by way too fast for his liking and he spent longer than usual saying goodbye to her at her front door, not wanting to go but knowing he had commitments.

Max held him tightly as he went to say goodbye. She didn't want him to go and now with his schedule being so unpredictable neither of them knew the next time they'd see eachother. She pulled back some just to look at him and kissed him gently "You're going to do amazing tonight. I know they'll love you."

He sighed a little and just nodded "Alright... I better get going huh." He mumbled, kissing her again and waving goodbye, getting in his rental car and heading to the airport, already missing her and just hjoping he would get a break after Italy where he wasn't sleeping half the time he was with her, feeling awful about how boring he'd been on this visit.

Greg smiled wide when Joseph finally got up to the show's studio "Hey! You made it!" He said excitedly "The show wants to do a few promotional social media videos to hype up your appearance." He explained happily clapping a hand on his shoulder "You doing okay?"

He nodded and shrugged. “Yeah just a little… wow… this is big.” He chuckled. “Alright. Where do they want me?” He asked while he was ushered towards hair and makeup, feeling a little nervous about whether this was going to be too overwhelming or not

Greg chuckled some and helped him back "Don't worry, Jimmy is a nice guy. Just focus on him." He explained before letting him get all done up.

Within a couple hours Jimmy Fallon was calling Joseph to the stage making sure everyone gave him a big round of applause "Joseph! Its great to finally meet you! This is your first late night talk show correct?" He asked smoothly trying to make sure Joseph was as comfortable as possible

Joe came out, waving at everyone, his eyes wide as saucers as he took a seat, smiling still, taking one deep breath hoping it would fix all the nerves. “Yeah… yeah first one, it’s been crazy though.” He told him. “Excited to be here. Almost got stopped by security on my way into the country.” He chuckled, chatting to him about the show and the character for a minute until he was asked whether he was nervous about coming back to the show after they’d had to break for lockdown. “Well… a little…. Cause I almost didn’t make it through lockdown. I almost died before I got to actually play the character.” He chuckled nervously not able to help the words coming out his mouth

Jimmy smiled happily and went on with his questions. He finally got to him one about the lock down and went a bit wide eyed "Really?! Oh man did you get Covid? I think we can all say that we're very happy to see you healthy again!" He smiling a bit more at him. He thought Joe was doing a great job so far and he could tell the audience was loving him too.

“No no, I got a stomach virus and just lay on the couch for three days, finally got dragged to the ER and I was really dehydrated and my body just went into shock, had a heart attack in the waiting room.” He grimaced. “But made it out, got to play Eddie, had the time of my life and now we’re here on this crazy whirlwind press tour.” He grinned some, talking through a little more until jimmy pulled up the photo that had gone viral of him holding Kas.

Jimmy nodded some as he listened to him "Oh wow man thats insane,but you're right! You're here with us better than ever!" He said happily before going on with the show. He finally pulled out the viral photo of him and Kas that had been circling around and laughed as the crowd audibly 'awww'ed' "So this photo has been circling around getting massive attention. I mean, who doesn't love puppies right? Did you recently adopt or was this just an off chance puppy meet and greet?" He asked giving a small laugh

He chuckled a little and rubbed his chin "Oh that is my girlfriend's dog. That's our boy Kas... Right? So I'm in Brazil, it's the middle of the night and I get a phone call and she's just sobbing down the phone and I'm freaking out but then she tells me she's just finished the show... I didn't warn her how gory it got and she hates it especially when it's me getting bloodied." He pointed out "So as a sorry and because she's wanted a dog for forever... I went and picked up this lovely boy and took him to her." He smiled, finishing off the interview with him and the rest of the night, heading back to his hotel and starting to wind down when the phone rang "Hey beaautiful, how you doing?" He smiled, oblivious to where he'd gone wrong for the moment

Jimmy listened to him.and gave a nod "Well boyfriend of the year you are!" He said before giving a laugh "Well thank you for stopping by it was an absolute pleasure! Joseph Quinn everyone!" He exclaimed before sending him off.

Max called him once she knew he'd be in his hotel room taking a deep breath. She was in bed with Kas by her side at the moment but she'd been crying on and off all night after watching the interview. "Were you ever going to tell me?" She asked in a deflated tone not even wanting to beat around the bush about this.

He frowned and rubbed at his face, a little confused for a minute "About... Babe I'm sorry, it just came out, I couldn't stop my bloody mouth from going and I just..... Yes... Eventually... Once I got my head around it." He mumbled, rubbing his face "I just.... I'm sorry." He mumbled, "I'm fine now though love, they've been keeping an eye since it all happened and I'm gonna be just fine." He promised her

Max took a shaky breath before letting out a small whimper "No....no Joe you don't just keep that a secret from me for nearly two years!" She said before taking a shaky breath "Is there anything else I should know?! How would you feel Joseph?! How would you feel if I nearly fucking died and never fucking told you?! Only for you to find out like the rest of the fucking world on a goddamn interview?!" She shrieked feeling betrayed at this point. Did he not trust her enough? Was she not important enough to tell such things?

He frowned, and sighed heavily "What do you want me to say?! I'm not gonna keep saying sorry over and over. Do you think I did it on purpose?! I've been freaked about it too! The day they were doing all the bites and stuff. The day I locked myself in the trailer, that was the first time i'd had that many people over me since the hospital and it felt like I was reliving it. I have been trying to come to terms with it myself. They took me back and they were running tests and then next thing I know they're telling me to stay calm and I could feel my lungs on fire and it was like someone was crushing my heart and I still felt like I needed to puke.... Do you want to hear about how I couldn't breathe for two whole minutes?! Do you wanna hear about how all I could think of was that I was so scared I wasn't gonna see you again or they weren't even gonna tell you and that hey I should put her on my emergency contact list so if it happens again she gets told." He ranted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back