• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

He shook his head. “I’ve been taking the painkillers I got from CVS and they aren’t doing Jack shit. It’s like someone is continuously drilling a hole into the side of my head the past week.” He mumbled, chewing on his nails and shaking a little, trying to calm down. “I wanna go home.” He told her, his voice breaking “I can’t do it anymore babe.” He whimpered

Max nodded some and took a deep breath "I'll call Greg okay? Make sure you get time off after this." She said softly while watching him "Would you like for me to come out there? Would that possibly help?"

He frowned and just nodded, his lower lip wobbling like a little kid. “I just want my life back.” He sobbed, talking to her a little longer before he had to hang up and just went straight to bed feeling awful still, hating his new normal

After he had said goodbye she got online and purchased a ticket Italy. She also made sure to purchase a convention ticket and get ahold of his Greg so that she could find out their hotel. Her flight arrived a bit late on the day of the convention. She was thankful the hotel allowed pets but it took longer than expected as well to get Kas set up properly. Once she finally got to the convention she couldn't help but become giddy. She planned on surprising him during his signing times to ask for his autograph.

He had already finished the autographs and moved onto photos, his head still pounding and trying to smile through the whole thing but he was being way overworked and now was exhausted, halfway through the photos when he motioned to Greg that he needed a break, seeing him arguing with the events people before there was a stabbing sensation in his head and he dropped to the ground like a brick, hardly breathing and barely conscious.

Max got up to the line but frowned when she heard someone yell for medics and a crowd start to form. She over heard a few fans saying that Joe had collapsed and quickly started pushing her way through "Move! Move let me through!" She said loudly before getting to the front and trying to rush to him but security stopped her "Please let me through, I'm his girlfriend." She begged but sighed as they kind of laughed her off. She yelled to Greg when she saw him thankful when he came right over and explained to the security guards that she wasn't lying..

He was aware of them moving him to his side and someone flashing a light in his eyes, hearing maxs voice and sure by that point that he was hallucinating but he still couldn’t breathe hardly at all, hearing them ask him to squeeze the thing in his hand and he could do it with the right but the left there was nothing in his grip, feeling himself being moved onto a stretcher, this time seeing maxs face and sure that he was really losing his mind now.

Max rushed to his side but made sure to stay clear of the medics "What happened?" She asked Greg worriedly frowning deeply when he said Joe had just collapsed and they didn't know why. She let a few tears fall when they said they were moving him and quickly got up to follow them out "Joe? Joe can you hear me?" She asked worriedly as she looked down at him giving a soft smile as she looked him over "Its going to be okay..." she whispered before letting go of the gurney when they got him loaded into the ambulance.

Greg was already getting the both of them a taxi to the hospital, “he was trying to get a break organised. I did ask him if he was okay this morning, he didn’t look good but seemed alright after breakfast, got rolling with the signing and he was just getting started on the photos, signaled to me he needed a minute and right as I was organising it for him he hit the ground.” He explained to her, telling the taxi where to go and sighed heavily, using the taxi ride to make a few calls about his schedule, getting the convention to put the word out that he wasn’t going to be attending any further, getting out and following her inside.

She frowned as she listened to him giving a small nod "He said his head has been killing him lately from all the stress. He has to have a break Greg. He's been thrusted into this too quickly and can't handle it." She said before getting in the Taxi with him. As they got to the hospital she quickly went to the nurses station at the ER area "Joseph Quinn, he was just brought it...where are they placing him?" She asked a bit frantically.

They had her wait for an hour before they let her go through to see him while he was laid up looking out of it.

He frowned when he saw he come in, reaching for her hand. “They said you were here.:… Aneurysm.” He mumbled.

Max rushed in when they finally took her to his room. She sat down next to him taking his hand in hers "Hey there....yeah it was supposed to be a surprise." She said softly before frowning more "An aneurysm?! Oh no...no thats not good." She said before letting a few tears fall "I love you so much." She whispered

He shook his head. “No… sorry… I’m a little fuzzy…. I almost… had an aneurysm.” He slurred to her. “Too much stress… too much smoking.” He mumbled, playing with her fingers. “Im a little confused.” He told her quietly, “I don’t wanna go to work.” He frowned, staring up at her concerned.

Max gave a small nod and leaned over pressing a soft kiss to his cheek "Don't worry about work okay? You've got a week and a half off. Once you're out of here you, me, and Kas are taking a trip to the country side for some much needed relaxation." She said softly before kissing his hand gently

He hummed in response, soon falling asleep holding onto her while his doctor stepped in to speak with her. “He’s lucky. That was almost a stroke. He needs to rest and take his time recuperating.” He told her seriously. “If he doesn’t he’s going to kill himself before he’s 30. I understand the situation he is in but he needs to understand how serious this is for him.” He explained to her, leaving them to privacy for now while they kept him for observation for the night.

Max looked at the doctor as he came in and listened intently. She gave him a small nod and thanked him before she went looking into places for them to stay. It was another two days before they made it out to the countryside. He had, had another small episode but thankfully they were able to control it much easier. She got out of the car with him and smiled happily as she held Kas in her arms "This is gorgeous." She said before going over to him and giving him a quick kiss "Phone mister." She said holding a hand out. They had both agreed upon a completely phoneless get away so that neither would stress about work.

He groaned a little bit passed it over, wandering over to the Airbnb, looking for the key and finally got into the front door. “Come on then. I wanna get in the pool.” He told her, practically dragging her inside.

She laughed lightly and went inside with him placing Kas down so he could sniff out the place. She put their phones away and soon went to wrap her arms around his neck "This is going to be good for us." She murmured before kissing him lovingly

He nodded and held her close, swaying quietly with her, kissing her head. “I hope so. Now come here.” He smiled, lifting her up bridal style, almost falling over for a moment, then took her out to the pool and dropped her straight in, jumping in behind her.

Max held onto him and gasped lightly as he almsot fell. She went wide eyed as he went towards the pool shaking her head some "No! No! No! I'm in my regular clothes!" She shrieked right before he dropped her into the pool. She came above water and immediately splashed him laughing some "You ass!" She yelled before going to the steps so she could take her shoes, shirt, socks, and pants off.

He grinned and came up, watching her take her clothes off while he just chucked his onto the side. “Come here.” He smiled, reaching for her, watching Kas pad out to them and find a spot in the sunshine to lay down. “We better make sure those doors stay closed when we aren’t out here.” He mumbled pulling her into him and kissing her happily.

Max smiled happily and swam over to him. She kissed him back just as happily while wrapping her arms and legs around him "I'll make sure to keep it closed." She said before running her hands through his hair "Have you seen the edits of you with longer hair? I have to say...they are quite good. I think you'd look very good with it."

He smiled and nodded. “Mmm want me to grow it out? I won’t be doing anything with it though… you’re gonna hear me whine all the time cause it’s tangled. Darling do you understand how difficult long curly hair is?” He chuckled, telling her all this in between kisses before pulling away to go get them a drink from the cooler they’d brought with them, lighting a cigarette once he got back out to the pool. He’d agreed to give it up again once the holiday was over but he just wanted a holiday with no effort.

She laughed some and nodded a bit "It doesn't have to be super long, just a little longer." She murmured between kisses as well. She let go when he started to pull away just floating some as she sighed happily. This was nice and she could definitely get used to it. She swam over after a few minutes and grabbed a drink from the cooler as well "What would you like for dinner tonight?"

He smiled some and watched her. “Mmm chips and dip? Go to the local store and get some bread and meat and olives and shit.” He suggested, watching her. “I heard from Greg that the security at the convention weren’t gonna let you in.” He chuckled quietly, moving to sit on the edge of the pool, splashing water at her a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back