• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need a wholesome Irondad/Spiderson RP cause Endgame is depressing

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
So I watched Endgame again, cried floods again, had my heart ripped to shreds by Marvel AGAIN - and now I need to roleplay.

I want to do an Endgame fix-it RP where Tony uses the infinity stones but doesn't die, just gets hospitalised and put in a coma for a 1-2 months but eventually wakes up.

More of the relationship between him and Spiderman needed screentime that we didn't get so I want it to be revolving around those two and how worried Peter gets when Tony is in the coma (he worries he won't wake up, that he's dead, that Peter killed him).

After Tony wakes up, I just need wholesome superhero father/son fluff, and I want Peter to be bi cause I like to imagine he is and I want a cute coming out scene between him and Tony.

Peter being Morgan's big brother, Pepper being Peter's mum, Avengers questioning whether Peter and Tony are actually father and son (this can be a real thing if we want to weave a one-night stand plot into the story), I want it all.

Anyone who wants to do this with me, I'm good with being Peter or Tony, but I definitely want other characters to be involved with them so you'll preferably be able to play more than one character at once ^^

Message me if interested <3

So I watched Endgame again, cried floods again, had my heart ripped to shreds by Marvel AGAIN - and now I need to roleplay.

I want to do an Endgame fix-it RP where Tony uses the infinity stones but doesn't die, just gets hospitalised and put in a coma for a 1-2 months but eventually wakes up.

More of the relationship between him and Spiderman needed screentime that we didn't get so I want it to be revolving around those two and how worried Peter gets when Tony is in the coma (he worries he won't wake up, that he's dead, that Peter killed him).

After Tony wakes up, I just need wholesome superhero father/son fluff, and I want Peter to be bi cause I like to imagine he is and I want a cute coming out scene between him and Tony.

Peter being Morgan's big brother, Pepper being Peter's mum, Avengers questioning whether Peter and Tony are actually father and son (this can be a real thing if we want to weave a one-night stand plot into the story), I want it all.

Anyone who wants to do this with me, I'm good with being Peter or Tony, but I definitely want other character's to be involved with them so you'll preferably be able to play more than one character at one ^^

I would definitely be interested in doing this RP with you^^

ME PLEASE
OH MY GOD
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER WHAT THE HELL
also i really wanna play peter??? if that's okay?? also is it okay that i'm 17 cuz-

ME PLEASE
OH MY GOD
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER WHAT THE HELL
also i really wanna play peter??? if that's okay?? also is it okay that i'm 17 cuz-
HI YES
I'm fine with playing Tony, I'm more like him anyway ^^ and your age is totally fine, I have the heart of a five year old anyway :)

oh Man I love these types of roleplay ;( but I don’t really know much of the avenger Spider-Man stuff or I would be all in. I only saw the first spider man movie from way back. If you’re willing to put up with a slightly Oc Spider-Man son then hit me up otherwise best of luck to you.

Anyone who wants to do this with me, I'm good with being Peter or Tony, but I definitely want other characters to be involved with them so you'll preferably be able to play more than one character at once ^^

I love this idea! Are you still looking?

I have a plot idea that could work if you are intrested

this??? this?? this is what i’ve been looking for?? if i can be peter parker, then this is truly a dream come true.

i have to ask though, since this is a deal breaker for a lot of roleplayers: are you okay with the occasional one-liners?
i suffer from depression, so often times i feel unmotivated and exhausted. role playing oddly enough helps with that, but it does effect my reply length. im super self-concious about this, since everyone seems to hate one-liners. i try my best, and i certainly don’t do one-liners for the heck of it, but sometimes i genuinely cant come up with stuff. i do try to write multiple paragraphs, though! and especially first on, i tend to write more.

this??? this?? this is what i’ve been looking for?? if i can be peter parker, then this is truly a dream come true.

i have to ask though, since this is a deal breaker for a lot of roleplayers: are you okay with the occasional one-liners?
i suffer from depression, so often times i feel unmotivated and exhausted. role playing oddly enough helps with that, but it does effect my reply length. im super self-concious about this, since everyone seems to hate one-liners. i try my best, and i certainly don’t do one-liners for the heck of it, but sometimes i genuinely cant come up with stuff. i do try to write multiple paragraphs, though! and especially first on, i tend to write more.
I'm totally fine with one-liners, sometimes I get that way too with my depression and anxiety so I know how it feels, please don't feel pressured to write more if you can't ^^

I'm totally fine with one-liners, sometimes I get that way too with my depression and anxiety so I know how it feels, please don't feel pressured to write more if you can't ^^

okay good! i always worry about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back