• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need a Doctor

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Imma make this short n’ sweet
Looking for: Long term partner, plays 10th doctor 2-4 paragraphs detail, a friend would be nice.

Plot: Being that base premise of doctor who is this time traveler being sent every which way to save the world that’s mainly the plot. But I have ideas for where they would go.

For example a shapeshifter acting as a famous serial killer in present day.

But besides that I would love to brainstorm with my partner on ideas and adventures. Besides the obvious adventures I would like a sort of 9/10 and Rose chemistry. Between the doctor and my OC.

What I can offer: I can offer a long list of OCs for you to choose from. Some supernatural, some human, some gender neutral. As well I’m willing to double as long as we agree on the premise about being passionate about both role plays.

Interested? Dm me or comment below.

I think I would be somewhat interested, but, as stated before and other threads, it would defiantly need to be talked over since you have a lax amount of detail.

You have defiantly seemed to strike my interest, though. Also, would original characters for my side be allowed if I managed to fill out a pamphlet? Please explain more in detail in my DM's or reply below.

ALSO, I am more neutral to playing female characters, so if you manage not to find interest in playing males, I would be up to having two friends and then double up on some action with other males, or something along those lines, ect.

Please respond, I'm very impatient and urgent, haha! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back